Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Denny M wrote: »
    TNA should get rid of Flair and Hogan. I remember when Daniels was released around this time last year and just thinking "Why the hell would you ditch him?". At least he's back now :D

Ya crazy getting rid of daniels but I like flair if only for this video

"Thats my line!"

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I used to love Flair but he ruined his own legacy by not retiring after the best sendoff ever at Wrestlemania 24 (I was there :D ) being at Raw the next night when they were having his farewell was amazing and then he wrecks it by going to TNA and continuing to wrestle. Prenups Ric, look into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I remember the first ever TNA show :D around 02-03 I think.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

They're playing Opera music in the facking library, the ****!!!

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ya crazy getting rid of daniels but I like flair if only for this video

"Thats my line!"

Jay Lethal ^ was released a few weeks back =

Used to watch it for the X Division, Joe and a couple of others but it's been complete tripe since they reverted back to the 4 sided ring, Dixie Carter took over and thus Russo, Hogan and Bischoff have joined. It's basically a worse version of WCW Nitro now -_-

#TNAwful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

They're playing Opera music in the facking library, the ****!!!

You're in the library this early, tha f**k?!?!one

Still haven't started studying yet, my procrastination is over 9000.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You're in the library this early, tha f**k?!?!one

Still haven't started studying yet, my procrastination is over 9000.

Still busy tweeting Miss Olson and looking at scat vids aren't you! :pac:

Couple of rehash tutorials going on, plus it's quiet in the library so good chance to get some work done. Not that I'm getting much done with the music ****e (though I do actually like listening to opera, well certain pieces anyway #AdeFact :P)!

Stop, it's an addiction now, I keep thinking one more vid and it's downhill from there. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ah it could be worse,you could have an exam in t-minus 2 hours.................ahh crap

Enjoy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Cunts! Fucking CUNTS!

Eircom.

I rang to to cancel to my account a few weeks ago and was told I needed to send in a hand written letter. So I got off the phone, wrote the letter and banged it off about 2 days after.

Got my last bill when I ordered my new internet, UPC. Or so I thought. After checking my bank account this morning I noticed they charged me again for a month of nothing!

So, I rang their customer support and told them of my issue and then was told that the disconnection process is 30 days. Along with 30 days notice to disconnect. So effectively, it's a 60 day disconnection time-frame.

When I explained that I had sent the letter off 5 weeks ago my account should have been shut down the lady said there was a 30 day disconnection period and that the service was there if I wanted to use it and that's why I've been billed.

Not sure what to do from here... It's only €62.75 but it's more the principal. If I could dispute the charges with my bank I would. Might contact ComReg and see what they make of it.

TL;DR - Eircom are a shower of Cunts!

Had to get that off my chest.
    /Rant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Anyone ever wanted to kill their coworker so bad you just roar randomly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Anyone ever wanted to kill their coworker so bad you just roar randomly?

Yes , not anymore though .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

LakesKeane wrote: »

Im not one to easily slag off someone but I really just shout everything bad I can think off with regards to this absolute lazy cóckhead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,717 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Cunts! Fucking CUNTS!

Eircom.

I rang to to cancel to my account a few weeks ago and was told I needed to send in a hand written letter. So I got off the phone, wrote the letter and banged it off about 2 days after.

Got my last bill when I ordered my new internet, UPC. Or so I thought. After checking my bank account this morning I noticed they charged me again for a month of nothing!

So, I rang their customer support and told them of my issue and then was told that the disconnection process is 30 days. Along with 30 days notice to disconnect. So effectively, it's a 60 day disconnection time-frame.

When I explained that I had sent the letter off 5 weeks ago my account should have been shut down the lady said there was a 30 day disconnection period and that the service was there if I wanted to use it and that's why I've been billed.

Not sure what to do from here... It's only €62.75 but it's more the principal. If I could dispute the charges with my bank I would. Might contact ComReg and see what they make of it.

TL;DR - Eircom are a shower of Cunts!

Had to get that off my chest.
    /Rant

Let them away with nothing - they truly are w*nkers.

I'd get in contact with Comreg (http://www.askcomreg.ie/) and pursue it to the bitter end..

Sprrratt, isn't it your dad that runs the company? Get him to give him a kick up the arse :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

everlast75 wrote: »
    Let them away with nothing - they truly are w*nkers.

I'd get in contact with Comreg (http://www.askcomreg.ie/) and pursue it to the bitter end..

Thanks for the link man.

Had a wee think about it while doing the shopping and decided I will follow it up and get my money back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Thanks for the link man.

Had a wee think about it while doing the shopping and decided I will follow it up and get my money back!!

read the small print of your contract first to see if its mentioned there.If it is you mightnt have aleg to stand on,although I'm no legal eagle!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,717 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Thanks for the link man.

If, when you contacted them and told them to fook off, they told you that the process would take 30 days and you still had access to their services, then i suspect they will be ok. If they didn't, but it was contained in the small tiny print, then they may not necessarily be able to rely on it.

Furthermore, if Comreg have received a tonne of complaints about this before, they may have already told Eircom that they will have to hand it back if complained about...

The main issue may also be the notice "period". I suspect that the main consideration should be when notice was given relative to the Bill issuing.

Anyhoo, best o luck with Comreg - they are toothless tigers in some respects but they do follow up to make sure that you are happy with the way the complaint was handled. You might not get your money back, but if you are like me, you'll be happy to be a pain in Errorcom's arse!

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Im not one to easily slag off someone but I really just shout everything bad I can think off with regards to this absolute lazy cóckhead :(

Nothing worse than working with a slacker . Contes

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »

:eek: :P

:eek: :P

I dealt with it .........
    gangster-movies-the-godfather-brando.jpg
    capisce ?

Don Eamo :)

anyone going to Explosions In The Sky on Monday night? will be there, impromptu beers if anyones going or wants to meet up afterwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

completely forgot about eits. are there still tickets left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I have a work do, so I'll be in town anyway :)

Kersmash wrote: »
    completely forgot about eits. are there still tickets left?

i think so, there was last week anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i might go so actually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Where are they playing?

• Advertisement

Vicar St, fcuking awesome band

ignore the crappy video, the song is great

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement