Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yeah that's what I did.I traded in Fallout 3,AC2 and something else which I cannot remember atm and it was only yesterday lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Yeah that's what I did.I traded in Fallout 3,AC2 and something else which I cannot remember atm and it was only yesterday lol

Ha those are 2 of the games I plan to trade in too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Finally got minecraft :D had to see what all the fuss was about.

I'm a total n00b at it though, it took me like 20 minutes to find out you have to press Esc to leave the game :rolleyes:

Any tips for a beginner?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Finally got minecraft :D had to see what all the fuss was about.

I'm a total n00b at it though, it took me like 20 minutes to find out you have to press Esc to leave the game :rolleyes:

Any tips for a beginner?

Just watch a few vids on Youtube, after about an hour of messing around with the basics the rest will just come bit by bit :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Been a pleasure watching Blackpool this season, nothing but the greatest respect for them f_ale.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Been a pleasure watching Blackpool this season, nothing but the greatest respect for them f_ale.gif

terrible shame.. would much prefered for wigan to go down.. ah well!!

Any of ye watch "through the wormhole" with morgan freeman on discovery?? Mindblowing stuff! so interesting!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I've watched the first two programs yea. Space programs are really interesting to me, add Morgan Freeman commentating and it gets WAY better :D.

I'm also watching "Alaska Gold Rush", found it randomly on Sky Anytime and downloaded S1. Really interesting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I've watched the first two programs yea. Space programs are really interesting to me, add Morgan Freeman commentating and it gets WAY better :D.

Morgan Freeman n David Attenbourgh.. Most listen-able people in entire world!

Downloaded all the "through the wormhole" episodes.. cant wait to get through them! seen a few on Discovery! brilliant

Watching one on discovery right now going on bout time travel!! crazy stuff coz it all makes sense as they simplify it for us TV retards!

Aint never seen the goldrush thing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I've a list of stuff to download, that's another one for the list :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Just watch a few vids on Youtube, after about an hour of messing around with the basics the rest will just come bit by bit :)

I've been messing around a bit on it the last while, i can see why people get so addicted.

I could see this as my go-to game after rage quiting from COD :pac:

• Advertisement

Would have been brilliant if they stayed up with Wolves. Have to say tho, today was some of the most horrible aches in my heart ive had ever. Thank god we stayed up after all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Airsoft - 2 games of ctf 2 wins , 5 , 2man teams - another win :D

24 kills 7 deaths .

w/l 3.0
    k/d 3.4 ?

:p

hypermuse wrote: »
    terrible shame.. would much prefered for wigan to go down.. ah well!!

I hate Wigan as a club. It's a rugby town, their ground never sells out ffs! It's a barren wasteland, I can say that having been there back in 2006/2007 season. Dave Whelan is a bit of hypocritical **** too. But in saying that, I love Martinez and they style of football he has implemented there, for that alone.. I'm chuffed for themhim.

___

On a side note, gotta love match fixed football.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

new broadband coming in the morning

cant ****ing wait

I just hope I get right low pings

• Registered Users Posts: 19,716 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    having trouble picking up guitar again :/

bend the knees and keep the back straight....

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Would have been brilliant if they stayed up with Wolves. Have to say tho, today was some of the most horrible aches in my heart ive had ever. Thank god we stayed up after all :D

Aye, congrats. In a perfect world in yesterdays circumstances - Brum, B'ham (probably a tad harsh as they've been crippled with injuries since winning the Carling Cup) and West Ham went down, 2 out of the 3 is better that none or 1 so it's good.

Honestly, can explain here but I was truly truly gutted for Blackpool.. the night before, likewise with Deportivo La Courna. Unbelievable viewing.

______

Oh and Ancelotti sacked #facepalm

Aye, congrats. In a perfect world in yesterdays circumstances - Brum, B'ham (probably a tad harsh as they've been crippled with injuries since winning the Carling Cup) and West Ham went down, 2 out of the 3 is better that none or 1 so it's good.

Honestly, can explain here but I was truly truly gutted for Blackpool.. the night before, likewise with Deportivo La Courna. Unbelievable viewing.

______

Oh and Ancelotti sacked #facepalm

Ancelotti sacking is just typically ridiculous Chelsea... Dickheads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

wasnt his fault at all.Abromovich interfering again.Getting rid of wilkinson and forcing torres to play instead of drogba.

having said that would love to see huddink back.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,716 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Ian Holloway for Chelsea ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

everlast75 wrote: »
    Ian Holloway for Chelsea ;)

Please god no :p

I do feel sorry for Blackpool , but at least i dont have to listen to his silly theories anymore, that and Spurs only took 1 point from 6 against them.

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Please god no :p

I do feel sorry for Blackpool , but at least i dont have to listen to his silly theories anymore, that and Spurs only took 1 point from 6 against them.

So did we :o :P

Also, had a good chuckle reading this - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72364514&postcount=8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

And the Winner of the Cod Boards fantasy football league is............. Me :D Do i get a prize :P

iMuse wrote: »
    And the Winner of the Cod Boards fantasy football league is............. Me :D Do i get a prize :P

Road kill (was going to post a pic but thought better of it :pac:)

Bit of a long shot here but if anyone plays Tiger Woods 12 on the PS3 give us a shout. I'm picking it up Friday/Saturday along with Uncharted 2 (NO EXCUSES THIS TIME!) Usually finished in the top 50 minimum out of a 1000 players in the online tournaments. Continually ****ed over by the cheaters/no life tossers when it came down to it though, 40 under par my hole (no pun or nowt :D) :mad: TW has always been my go to chillax game. Most of the community are sound. Many a good chat with the Yanks and Brits playing it in the past.

Also, if anyone has UC2 can you please tell me if multiplayer is still fairly active? Absolutely loved the multiplayer beta, played the **** out of it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Fvck it... really want to play The Witcher 2........ hope they hurry up and port it to console.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Also, if anyone has UC2 can you please tell me if multiplayer is still fairly active? Absolutely loved the multiplayer beta, played the **** out of it :p

last time i played it was a few months back and it was still plenty active, such a laugh in MP too

cheese.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement