Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just played the most epic session of FIFA Club, 25 wins on the trot and played proper football .. not the system like everyone does. Absolutely buzzing :D

Call of what now? :P

This deserves a bump again after tonight.

Epic.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I think it was Flecktarn that said about RHCP at Slane. It randomly came into my head in class, wrote it on my hand, and downloaded there from Google Video.

Oh my God, wish I was there :( Looks fvckin' epic and I'm only two songs in!
    Scar Tissue just came on .... <3

I saw them at Slane, words honestly can't describe how awesome they are live :)

Only Foo Fighters is comparable.

*I feel so old(despite being in my early 20s) thinking back to these gigs :pac:
    RHCP was 03 + 06 and FF was 05 + 07.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I saw them at Slane, words honestly can't describe how awesome they are live :)

Only Foo Fighters is comparable.

*I feel so old(despite being in my early 20s) thinking back to these gigs :pac:
    RHCP was 03 + 06 and FF was 05 + 07.

I only really got into them in the last two or three years, and even if I did want to go in '06 I'd have been 14 so would have had to get a guardian or w/e to bring me in. Tbh I've never been to a concert, must see if there's any good ones coming up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

**** sake Keano.

I love justice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

The band or the concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, religion, fairness, or equity, along with the punishment of the breach of said ethics? :D

I am far too lazy to go into college today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I am hungover in work :(

I wanna play MW2

Also, I was in a CL last night, fúcking cheater!!

Tallon wrote: »
    I am hungover in work :(

I wanna play MW2

Also, I was in a CL last night, fúcking cheater!!

%^*£%$& hacker :pac:

Kersmash wrote: »
    The band or the concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, religion, fairness, or equity, along with the punishment of the breach of said ethics? :D

Lolwut? :confused:
    I've a golden year going so far :pac:
    Trying to keep it up as long as I can, although I've already forged my doctor's note for the week of the 9th November, for having smallpox :cool:

Waffle waffle waffle

• Advertisement

fúckin 1337 lads! I had such a craving to play cod when I was out last night it was ridiculous.

Lolwut? :confused:
    I've a golden year going so far :pac:
    Trying to keep it up as long as I can, although I've already forged my doctor's note for the week of the 9th November, for having smallpox :cool:

Wikipedia copypasta. I've missed a good bit. Alot of my lectures can be pretty pointless at times.

Wikipedia copypasta. I've missed a good bit. Alot of my lectures can be pretty pointless at times.

For the second half of the year last year I had like 50% attendance in lectures (100% in practicals but they were important), and like 10% attendance in IT class and I still got 93% in it lol.

What was that wikipedia copypasta from? You just randomly threw it in there lol

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Waffle waffle waffle

Anything to not study ...

waffle1.jpg

waffle.jpg

:pac:

Ade said he loves justice. So I asked whether he meant the band or the yadda yadda yadda.

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding......... and we have a winner :D

Ah right, sorry about that :o

Got sweet fa sleep last night, kept getting woken up by the housemate + gf, was asleep by 10.30, they came in at 11, and he had a shower at half 12, then talking for ages. Got woken up at 8.30 by him having another shower ffs. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Out in Gtown again tonight! Yipee! Got me my wifebeater beer in tescos an all!
    24 bottles for 15 quid . BE A UTIFUL !:D

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Out in Gtown again tonight! Yipee! Got me my wifebeater beer in tescos an all!
    24 bottles for 15 quid . BE A UTIFUL !:D

Ah now Sham, you'll never be as cool as these fellurs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Ah now Sham, you'll never be as cool as these fellurs :D

*SIGH* . Alas I know. I strive so that someday, I too, will be able pull up outside Millenium Madness and pull chung wans with my fake Type R Honda Civic !:p:D

• Advertisement

Was just thinking there we did some actual forensic (ish) stuff today in labs. Basically last week we changed something from A to B, and tested to see if what we though was B was actually B and how pure it was.

If you watch CSI you'll see it's kinda familiar :pac:

We got something like this

D6228_Wasson.jpg
    and this :

vanillin.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Was just thinking there we did some actual forensic (ish) stuff today in labs. Basically last week we changed something from A to B, and tested to see if what we though was B was actually B and how pure it was.

D6228_Wasson.jpg
    and this :

vanillin.gif

My head hurts just looking at that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    My head hurts just looking at that

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 19,665 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

D6228_Wasson.jpg
    and this :

vanillin.gif

that's easy.. one is staligmytes, the other staligtytes :D

D6228_Wasson.jpg
    and this :

vanillin.gif
    :D

I vaguely can grasp that in the sense I know what the chemical formula for Vanillin is(as shown ^ ), the structure(again ^), functional groups and it's uses(fairly obvious for most I hope) :pac:

Presume you do a lot *cue wahey ;)* TLC lee? If so, all I'll say is.. you poor, poor sould :pac:

Jaysus, stop quoting the dam thing

chill-pill-demotivational-poster-1221956724.jpg

Woops, I meant to stuick in a smiley there :pac:

(Even though I don't wear glasses)
    *puts on nerd glasses*

We do a bit of TLC, this year and last year. We're more this year getting new methods like GC, IR etc. We didn't actually use vanillin just that was the first GC and IR results google threw up. Our lecturer for organic chemistry practicals is a pure b1tch, telling us to "shut up", "ciúnas", "you're signing your name too slow, hurry up" :confused: We were testing 8 different TLC plates in a variety of mobile phases. She made us dot each plate one by one instead of doing all 8, then putting them into the mixtures, what a plank.

Oh, and my roommates a deck today :mad:

"I presume you do a lot*cue for wahey* TLC Lee", I know it's meant to be a joke, but I'm tired and don't get it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Oh, and my roommates a deck today :mad:

Whats a deck?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement