Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    What gun were you using?

G36

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Nice, ACR is amazing in airsoft version, I paid 549 euro for mine.

Thats a lot , why is it so expensive ?

I paid 100 euro for the g36 with an extra mag, battery and tactical vest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Exams, finished, finally.
    Shammy wrote: »
    Thats a lot , why is it so expensive ?

I paid 100 euro for the g36 with an extra mag, battery and tactical vest.

People are willing to pay that for an ACR. Not many companies are allowed make them iirc.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

DO YOU SMELL

WHAT BARACK

IS...........COOKING!

That was some couple of speeches :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I iz back from Manchester :D.Was a epic match.Also on the boat seen Stephen Hunt.He drives a Aston Martin DB9 the cnut lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Well b'rack, what's the craic?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

iMuse wrote: »
    And the Winner of the Cod Boards fantasy football league is............. Me :D Do i get a prize :P

Congrats,the week where you put drogba captain put you into a lead I just couldn't catch,if anything made more mistakes in trying to.

There was like 20 thousand online last week in uncharted 2 I think,I had no problem finding a game anyway.Actually first game I played was capture the treasure and we just formed a line a threw the treasure to each other (it was one of the smaller maps).

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Congrats,the week where you put drogba captain put you into a lead I just couldn't catch,if anything made more mistakes in trying to.

There was like 20 thousand online last week in uncharted 2 I think,I had no problem finding a game anyway.Actually first game I played was capture the treasure and we just formed a line a threw the treasure to each other (it was one of the smaller maps).

Nice, hit us up for a few games this weekend(or whenever) if you're about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

So Im trying out black ops on the ps3 at the moment

Just to try out my new connection

Jebus lads its fair hard to go from pc gaming to ps3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its so pretty...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Resistance 3..... **** ! Im gonna have to mug some grannys so i can afford all these games !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Anyone get LA Noire? Worth the buy?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Why? what other games are you playing on getting?

Me ?

Err... LA Noira, Infamous 2, Dirt 3 (Maybe), Rage, Arkam City, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Gears of war 3, MW3, BF3, Dark Souls, Duke Nukem, I AM ALIVE, Dead Island, The Last Guardian, Ico/SOTC Collection, Deus Ex, F.E.A.R 3, Max Payne 3, The Witcher 2..... ****.... I dont think my student loan will suffice...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

anyone know if id be able to use a HD PVR with this :P
    my other laptop calved so this would be my only option
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/series/category/notebooks/mini110_series/3/computer_store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Free game... looks good. I just bought it, so will see what it's like later

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056277871

Magill wrote: »
    Me ?

Err... LA Noira, Infamous 2, Dirt 3 (Maybe), Rage, Arkam City, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Gears of war 3, MW3, BF3, Dark Souls, Duke Nukem, I AM ALIVE, Dead Island, The Last Guardian, Ico/SOTC Collection, Deus Ex, F.E.A.R 3, Max Payne 3, The Witcher 2..... ****.... I dont think my student loan will suffice...

this could be the best year ever for major releases, a new Gears, Uncharted, COD,Battlefield, Duke Nukem, Deus Ex and Elder Scrolls games all out within a few months? madness, sorry bank account, prepare to be left sobbing in a heap

krudler wrote: »
    this could be the best year ever for major releases, a new Gears, Uncharted, COD,Battlefield, Duke Nukem, Deus Ex and Elder Scrolls games all out within a few months? madness, sorry bank account, prepare to be left sobbing in a heap

yeah, its absolutely crazy, those weren't even all the ones i'd like to get either ! Still games like twisted metal, fifa12, rachet and clank... diablo 3... The Old Republic ???? Then the start of next year will be crazy too with ME3, Zelda etc all expected within the first few months.

Imma have to do some mega renting i think.

So it looks like we're getting a Uncharted 2 sesh going over the weekend. Shammy, Remi, Perrin (probably) and myself will be on at some point but if anyone else fancies a few games of UC2, do join us :)

• Advertisement

So it looks like we're getting a Uncharted 2 sesh going over the weekend. Shammy, Remi, Perrin (probably) and myself will be on at some point but if anyone else fancies a few games of UC2, do join us :)

count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Geordie shore starts tonight. I'm starting to hope that the Mayans were right. Come on 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Never played U2 online, but been meaning too. If I'm around, im in.

Kersmash wrote: »
    Never played U2 online, but been meaning too. If I'm around, im in.

Its brilliant fun, and balanced, it might scare COD players at first :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Count me into, have my sisters confirmation Saturday so I'll be on sometime this weekend, will have to borrow it off of my mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I sold it when I had clearwire and couldn't play anything without lag :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement