Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Started playing Fallout: New Vegas there a little while ago, not all that impressed so far but am only at the tutorial stage. Will struggle on for a bit and see if it starts to capture my imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Cant get platimun in the gymkhana events on dirt3 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Hey guys, I feel kinda dirty for saying this, but could you guys do me a huge favour and 'like' this video on youtube please? I just finished making it for college (kinda gave up on it at the end though) and might as well try get it a few views

:o It is kinda CoD related, my CoD4 level is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3rnxWyZYY4&feature=player_detailpage#t=411s in the vid. Made everything in that level, but the guns or robots aren't mine :P Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Its a brilliant looking level. Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Hangover 2 was really good :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hey guys, I feel kinda dirty for saying this, but could you guys do me a huge favour and 'like' this video on youtube please? I just finished making it for college (kinda gave up on it at the end though) and might as well try get it a few views

:o It is kinda CoD related, my CoD4 level is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3rnxWyZYY4&feature=player_detailpage#t=411s in the vid. Made everything in that level, but the guns or robots aren't mine :P Thanks!
    Liked and fav'd :)

It's actually a class video

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I was actually gonna like it, then i found out it was sh1t

:D haha good job man, i liked it for the epic spawn trap at 08:22

Funny thing is it probably has less glitches than MW2 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

fjsanchez wrote: »
    I was actually gonna like it, then i found out it was sh1t

:D haha good job man, i liked it for the epic spawn trap at 08:22

:P Thanks again guys! first time vid editing in a while, so I'm fairly rusty!

I didn't get to finish the CoD level off, making my own guns,enemies and the cars that are missing and all that jazz, might fix it up and finish it off this week now that I have a chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

off to work again :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

GTA 4 + the lost and the damned + the ballad of gay tony for €20

worth the buy ?

Scody94 wrote: »

worth the buy ?

For 20e? Where's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

fjsanchez wrote: »
    For 20e? Where's that?

gamestop

gamestop

Might pick that up myself actually

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

worth the buy ?

Ballad of Gay Tony was fun, GTA4 was dull as hell though never finished it, sucked all the fun out of the GTA series. I dont want to keep friends happy by taking them bowling when they ring me, I want to spawn a bike on a skyscraper roof and then cycle off and parachute down to the street with an RPG on my shoulder :pac: BOGT is more like San Andreas, plus it had parachutes

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,097 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Thought I'd stick up where I got my emblem from.

Did you hear about the gay dyslexic?

He kept asking for Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Does anyone have an idea what is up with the xbox website? I cannot access my mail and the forums are messed up since last time I was on them.

Tallon wrote: »
    Did you hear about the gay dyslexic?

He kept asking for Alan

I thought he was in Daniel :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,716 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

beertons wrote: »

Thought I'd stick up where I got my emblem from.

Fookin deadly song mate!!! heard it years ago on a trip for the first time up to Belfast and there was torrential rain!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

The Gambling forum on boards has to be the funniest things Iv read in an awful long time. People there really have 0 clue what they are on about (thats a lie I probably listen to what 5% of posters there have to say)

If you're ever bored just go to the challenge/log section they all follow the same pattern

Start point - feel good
    Lose a bit - keep the faith
    Win a bit - yes choo choo im gonna be rich
    Lose everything - fook this log its jinxed
    Start new log - feel good

etc etc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hangover 2 was really good :D

Just thought it was ok myself,not a patch on the first but as people were saying I knew what to expect with this one.That being said Alan had some great lines.

Not arsed about Hangover 2, thought the first one was really overrated, X-Men First Class tonight tho, woo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

krudler wrote: »
    Not arsed about Hangover 2

Deffo I thought it was very predictable but you get burned at the stake if you say anything negative about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i just woke up :/

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Deffo I thought it was very predictable but you get burned at the stake if you say anything negative about it!

I would have enjoyed it more only for the trailer ruined the entire movie and all the best jokes, its basically the movie, condensed into 90 seconds ffs

You do realise that this is the off topic thread ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement