Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Who said there was no nukes?

Dam :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Delighted that theres no nukes or commando. Less BS in the game the better.

Lads, what the Fúck is wrong with Blops? I physically cannot play it! I have full 4 bars and the thing is laggy, glitchy and a general pain in the fúcking arse...

Not one of my kils were registering and the killcams were totally different

I think I'll sell the game tbh, I am so fed up with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Nah they just promote camping by 12 year olds looking for there noooooookkkee.
    Especially in Sabotage.They all wan't it to go on for 20 mins.
    Nice quick plant shuts them up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Tallon wrote: »
    Lads, what the Fúck is wrong with Blops? I physically cannot play it! I have full 4 bars and the thing is laggy, glitchy and a general pain in the fúcking arse...

You playing on your own?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    I got a nuke today with a USP.45 and a thermal MP5K I really wish I was recording :D

That's ****ed up right there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I have a new series called Preparing for MW3, weapons guide!

Itll basically be teaching you on how to use most of the weapons to their full advantages by telling you their recoil patterns, their best ranges and what tactics and map types work well, ill only be doing the guns I KNOW are in MW3 that were in MW2, like M4, AK, Masada, P90 etc.

Cool. Hope that goes well for ya.

Just make sure you have the aul PVR turned on next time.

Kersmash wrote: »
    You playing on your own?
    On my own and with the lads earlier... Same issues

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Can anyone tell me how to get videos in my theatre on black ops? I'd like to mess around with replays/videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Tallon wrote: »

Hmm, I noticed this issue last night and this evening, but during the day it's been alright. To be honest my live connection hasn't been great after the most recent xbox update. Forza 3 keeps crashing when I connect to multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I have a new series called Preparing for MW3, weapons guide!

Itll basically be teaching you on how to use most of the weapons to their full advantages by telling you their recoil patterns, their best ranges and what tactics and map types work well, ill only be doing the guns I KNOW are in MW3 that were in MW2, like M4, AK, Masada, P90 etc.

Just a quick question, how do you know that feel and functionality of the guns in previous game will be any indication of how the guns will fair in the next game? e.g. AK47 (MW) Vs AK47 (MW2) Vs AK47 (BOps) three different guns really.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Went to see Penn and Teller last night, absolutely brilliant!

Some of the stuff just left me speechless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Not again, this is why we cannot have nice things...

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lads can anyone recommend a good router?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

CORaven wrote: »
    Not again, this is why we cannot have nice things...

sigh no need to lock though imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

in fairness lads, it wouldnt be locked if ya's weren't behaving like 2 year olds in a sand pit complaining about who got there first an this an that an the other.

I'm not blaming anyone, I have no interest what goes on in the xbox thread, but if someone comes in causing shiit, then just ignore it.. Let it be dealt with by the mods.

The sticky is still there to say the BRDS v IRL warfare ends now, but its not getting through.

Like I said, its no skin off my nose what ya's do in there, I don't go into it that often cause I'm not an xbox player. But fighting an stiring is gonna get nobody anywhere, so best off just leaving it at that for the night.

off topic thread. If any of ye, boards or irl, wanna argue take it somewhere else. This is the fun thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Kersmash wrote: »
    off topic thread. If any of ye, boards or irl, wanna argue take it somewhere else. This is the fun thread.

surely you see the irony of banning off topics from the off topic thread :p

I like your comms btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement