Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

bubbleking wrote: »
    surely you see the irony of banning off topics from the off topic thread :p

I like your comms btw

This should be for all things unrealated to cod and for having a bitta bant :)

And cheers man, I appreciate it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

It is unreal the difference between SD and HD. I am used to playing Black Ops and xbox in general on a small portable tv and recently a 26 inch tv (switch back and forth). Last week I got a VGA cable from Cereal Rapist and the amount of things that I can now see clearly is insane. Things in Black Ops such as the playercards in game and the grid on the UAV are crystal clear it is disgusting to think about playing it on the old tv. Halo Reach looks beautiful. The Dishwasher VS looks stunning with all the gore.

I <3 HD gaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

CORaven I definitely agree. Used the old SD TV (the same size as the HD in my room) recently, felt like I needed glasses while I was playing or something, everything was blurry :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

CORaven wrote: »
    It is unreal the difference between SD and HD. I am used to playing Black Ops and xbox in general on a small portable tv and recently a 26 inch tv (switch back and forth). Last week I got a VGA cable from Cereal Rapist and the amount of things that I can now see clearly is insane. Things in Black Ops such as the playercards in game and the grid on the UAV are crystal clear it is disgusting to think about playing it on the old tv. Halo Reach looks beautiful. The Dishwasher VS looks stunning with all the gore.

I <3 HD gaming.
    I'd say even playing in HD would improve how you'd play, couldn't imagine playing on SD again, I'd say it's like playing on the Wii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

some games look absolutley cracking in HD - I think at the moment Need for Speed Hot pursuit is my fav - the game is just so damn pretty :)

• Advertisement

fjsanchez wrote: »
    I'd say even playing in HD would improve how you'd play, couldn't imagine playing on SD again, I'd say it's like playing on the Wii

I do not think it will improve my performance significantly (I will still be pants at Black Ops :P). My sniping abilities have increased, far more headshots achieved. Ghost players are still invisible to the eye though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Best. Offer. Ever
    http://www.limexb360.co.uk/product/Turtle_Beach_Earforce_X11_TB-EF-X11
    Turtle beach x11s plus free fps freeks for 40 pounds :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

so.... gooooodddammn WARRRM !!! What a week to have a cold, im like a ****ing slow roasting stuffed turkey in this oven of a room !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Go outside it won't do ya any harm.Btw is it normal i'm cold

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Go outside it won't do ya any harm.Btw is it normal i'm cold

Normal if your cold-blooded :pac:

• Advertisement

Ok then it's normal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'm cold blooded pro

Went to see Penn and Teller last night, absolutely brilliant!

Some of the stuff just left me speechless.

Apparently SeaNanners just got back from a week in Vegas. Any chance you may have seen him?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

MGS HD collection = FTW Its on xbox360 aswell :eek:

People will be like.. "oh look at that guy.. cool..." and then go home and play MW3.

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    I wonder what will happen if I show up to dundrum on 8/11/11 wearing USMC gear :rolleyes:

I think they'll say "Hello wtf are you."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Twitter heads, can you do me a favour and follow:

https://twitter.com/#!/ATWR_ie

Tallon wrote: »
    Twitter heads, can you do me a favour and follow:

https://twitter.com/#!/ATWR_ie

My bro and a lot of his mates are doing something like that in a few weeks... well... kinda. They're doing a cycle from Mizen to Malin Head for charity.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002039073902

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Speaking of which does anyone else have the MW2 OST?

Hans Zimmer did it perfectly, Code of Conduct and Coup de Grâce were just superb!

I have its one of my favourite game scores, love the opening of the Gulag level, the fighting on the oilrig and the action cue when Prices gets into the sub on Contingency, I play it over the game through the xbox sometimes now as well during ground wars and loud matches

ah you gotta love the talent a sunny day brings out, sun dresses and shorts ftw :D

• Advertisement

Something like this happened to me today.... Luckly only my dogs seen it !!! But im pretty sure they were laughing their balls off !! (Even tho they're bitches)

Water was ****ing freezing aswel.

Wanna thank this post for me? :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72563407&postcount=1

Cheers lads :)

Here's me cleaning the TalMobile as a thank you

:pac:

:(

Sup bbz?