Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

they're a youtube channel. They're grand. There's no point im trying to rival machinima anyway. Most community channels are ****e anyway.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kersmash wrote: »

@ade yeah i'll admit i'm not too wise on football tactics but the amount of lads that spam the high through ball, tramp it and have tiny pros that just speed along the pitch is infuriating!

Aye, not having a pop or anything it's just as you said...
    midgets, afro, counter, high ball over the top (because AI defence are numpties), run and shoot. It's fairly repetitive like that at times, and can make you question your style of football even.

There's a lack of footballing brain behind the crap the vast majority play. Work the system as such, not play football if you get me.

Biggest thing I can tell you now is find yourself an experienced GK with a good overall rating (if you haven't already). We've fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinallly found one yesterday and while we win 95% of matches before he joined, we now consistently keep clean sheets. If you don't have a GK, I suggest not playing a team that does have one. GK's are overpowered I guess you could say.

Had a decent session just there, up to 38th in GB and I now, 240th in the world. 36 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss. Target is top 5, we were 6th in December. Should get there with over 20 days left in the season

beasts. counter attacking is ridiculously strong to. if we get caught on the break we're ****ed really. Yeah, we dont take it too serioulsly, its just a few mates and I who play every so often, so I dont care that much :) Well done to ye though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

1 vs 1's I presume? I gave up on that a long time ago man. Full of quitting, counter hoofing cretins.

Tramp goals are like the noob tubes of fifa :rolleyes: they are so cheap and too easy to score, FIFA has made me come close to breaking the controller because of these, lobbed through balls and my sh1t connection

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Tramp goals are like the noob tubes of fifa :rolleyes: they are so cheap and too easy to score, FIFA has made me come close to breaking the controller because of these, lobbed through balls and my sh1t connection

Pfft, proper FIFA players break their controllers :P :o

• Advertisement

Pfft, proper FIFA players break their controllers :P :o

Some day...some day

Steve Stricker, China and Mexico <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Heat to win at 2.2
    under 188.5 points at 2.02
    Heat +2.5 at the half 2.0
    Heat +1.5 to win first quarter at 1.95

<3

but in the book of badness

overs in the Dublin Laois game :mad:

New Tomb Raider games looks ****ing fantastic, like Uncharted 2! Uncharted 3 will be setting the bar much higher though :)

Ghost Recon.. un****ing real !!!!!! :D

PSML

• Advertisement

minecraft on xbox is one of the worst ideas i've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

i though MW3 was meant to be at 6 ?

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    You missed it, it was first to be shown, I have it recorded itll be up on my channel soon

are you kidding me ? ive been watching f**king disney adventures and Sh1t for the last hour and a half for nothin ? FML

also when is BF3 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I thought the same Sean :(.

bit p1ssed off now tbh lol. i wanted to see MW3 and BF3 but no

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Pretty sure i predicted that MS would have an absolute horrible E3.... and got flamed :D

That was worse than even i thought it'd be. Theres a reason why nintendo are moving on from the whole motion control bull****... because everyones already bored of it !

Look at the non Kinect stuff though.

There was non kinect stuff ??? :D

Thank god MW3 isnt kinect :P

Yet...........

PS3 needs to bring more stuff, Other than Uncharted whats their line up

Rumours of MGS HD collection are floating about

What we know of so far, UC3/Resistance 3/Twisted Metal/Ico+SoTC remake/ The Last Guardian and then hopefully some suprises, maybe some news on Agent ? Sony also have their NGP (Vita) to show aswel so it'll probably take up a good bit of the conference. Most of those games are coming out this year tho, seems as if MS put in the halo trailer just to beef up their lineup... even tho its not gonna be ready for a year and a half.

I think still think nintendo are gonna steal the show again, kind of hard to beat a new console, hopefully they're doing a "Wii" and holding off on zelda for a launch title for their new console.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement