Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

To be honest I didn't know that existed. The only one I heard my mates talking about is the Premiership one

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Deep Blue Sea(just finished on TV 3 a few minutes ago) = Lulz

Deep Blue Sea(just finished on TV 3 a few minutes ago) = Lulz

In a good or a bad way? I loved that movie loads as a kid.
    #1 The girl scientist is kinda hot iirc
    #2 The parrot is funny :D
    #3, Sharks, need I say more?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    In a good or a bad way? I loved that movie loads as a kid.
    #1 The girl scientist is kinda hot iirc
    #2 The parrot is funny :D
    #3, Sharks, need I say more?

I just started watching from the point where Samuel L Jackson was giving some speech and then out of nowhere was molested/killed(or both) by goldfish or shark. Proper lol movie, in a good way and yeah the scientist chick is fairly tasty alright :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

You just blew your cover..

lionel-hutz.gif

Haha!
    nelson_haha.gif
    I'll have you know the contents of that dumpster are private! You stick your nose in, you'll be violating attorney-dumpster confidentiality.
    Was thinking a game was on tomorrow in my first post but edited it out.
    I'll be dropping a place or two no doubt I'd say.

Anyone play CL FF?
    I am but i did a rush when picking my team,put drogba on forgetting he was banned for 3 games doh

Also the samuel l jackson speech scene in deep blue sea is class!

• Advertisement

Shamelessly stolen from another thread, one really funny halloween costume
    youtube%20costume.jpg

995330507.png

Testing my 3g broadband here in galway,good enough to game on?
    The orginal plan to get broadband in has fallen through

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    995330507.png

Testing my 3g broadband here in galway,good enough to game on?
    The orginal plan to get broadband in has fallen through

That ping does not look good, even considering your normal connection!

Cossax wrote: »
    That ping does not look good, even considering your normal connection!

Yea it's a big high. If possible try using the USB cable provided (if it is), I find it bumps up the speeds a notch, so it might be worth it in the end.

Where are you living in Galway, the city itself?

Darn!
    Yea it's a big high. If possible try using the USB cable provided (if it is), I find it bumps up the speeds a notch, so it might be worth it in the end.

Where are you living in Galway, the city itself?

No I don't think they provided one,I'll have to look for one when I get home.No I'm in college in the IT so I'm out near there.

• Advertisement

Darn!

My ping is usually around 80ms, and although it isn't great, it's definitely playable.

My ping is usually around 80ms, and although it isn't great, it's definitely playable.

Ya when I get home at weekends my ping is around the same as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Most epic comment on youtube ever.
    ROFLCOPTER: The superior being of chatspeak, 'roflcopter' out takes down all lollerbladers, lmaoplanes and various other outlawls. Pilots of the roflcopter often enjoy a nice crispy ZOMGBBQPIZZA and some lolmonade. Children also enjoy a good ride in the roflcopter, as it spreads smiles and festivals known as the 'lolapalooza' across the world.

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Most epic comment on youtube ever.

Makes a nice change from the childish arguing if even just for 1 comment :rolleyes:

No much difference in points scored in the cod league on ff this week,very close.

No much difference in points scored in the cod league on ff this week,very close.

Bit of a gap though from 2nd(me) and 3rd though.

Table after this weeks matchday -

ff1.png

Kinda regretting not starting from GW 8 now tbh. I might start up a CL FF starting from the knockout rounds if I remember by Jan.

Off to the gym I go, for the first time in like a year. Oh no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Still in college ><

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

You're gonna regret that decision in the morning when your legs are too sore to carry you out of bed and to the toilet.

Kersmash wrote: »
    Still in college ><

Me too, watching Inbetweeners while I can this week, it's the *only* time I can watch stuff on Youtube without having to pause it and let it buffer.

Yea Cereal, I'll be dying tomorrow. My posts will be all short and jumbled my arms will be too sore to type :pac:

• Advertisement

I used to attend this plush gym in south Dublin during the summer time. Grand when you have the time. But try juggling work, uni, gaming :D, golf and a gf. Twas too much at the time.

Bought myself a rowing machine and a set of dumb bells after the WC this summer with my winnings, one of the best investments I'll ever make.

I used to attend this plush gym in south Dublin during the summer time. Grand when you have the time. But try juggling work, uni, gaming :D, golf and a gf. Twas too much at the time.

Bought myself a rowing machine and a set of dumb bells after the WC this summer with my winnings, one of the best investments I'll ever make.

Treadmill in an insulated shed is the best investment I ever made. Tis a beauty blaring my motivational tunes. Dumb bells and a cushion mat go nicely also.

But try juggling work, uni, gaming biggrin.gif, golf and a gf..

I think I can manage it :pac:

Just going to quote myself from the gambling board..
    Very undecided throughout today. But eventually I ended up with Arsenal and Norwich.

I really do not trust Arsenal on the handicap after being shafted by them over the last few weeks. But they should get some joy as Shaktar themselves play open and expansive football. Unlike Braga as well they are quite efficient in front of goal with Luiz Adriano leading the line and em.. Eduardo too.

I've also followed on HS on Gomez InsureBet @ 11/10 as well. He'll be buzzing after his weekend hat trick and will look to continue to establish himself as Bayern's no.1 striker while Klose is out injured.

When it rains, it...........

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gomez scored yipee, money back. Not that I really care. I can string a few bets whatsoever anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

So what about Rooney eh!!!

Is he a selfish money grabbing hoe

Does he see that United cant financially compete with City or Chelsea and want to win trophies.

Is it that he had an arguement with Fergie and decided to throw his rattler out of the pram.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Shammy wrote: »

Does he see that United cant financially compete with City or Chelsea and want to win trophies.

Is it that he had an arguement with Fergie and decided to throw his rattler out of the pram.

lol sham, the rooney soccer thread too b0lloxy for ya!?

Since Tevez left the ugly looks are being thrown at him again so City is his preferred choice now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Trilla wrote: »
    lol sham, the rooney soccer thread too b0lloxy for ya!?

I think i'd get banned for winding ppl up .

Hows you Trilla , when you back on Live ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I think i'd get banned for winding ppl up .

Hows you Trilla , when you back on Live ?

now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Oh dear regarding the FF league, told you I'd be last! I can't get any spare time to do it anyways and always forget to do it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement