Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Went into Town and bought......WaW :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

It is a good game. Campaign can be a bit difficult though as enemies constantly respawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

i hope you bought it for PS3 ? its hacked to the max on xbox , dont get one game without it being hacked

Yeah on PS3 lol

Tbh I wouldn't mind a Challenge Lobby cba levelling up.

Nah I'm a legit player

Serious?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'd recommend for your own sake to cut out the talk about using hacks/boosting/challenge lobbies from my post onwards..

Ok......

My bets are gonna do their annual **** me over on Sunday after 3 great rounds in the US Open routine :(

How Rory just played the 3rd hole there, that was % golf. Excellent stuff to see.

If Mickelson altered his game a tad and factored this in he'd have another few Majors in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

How Rory just played the 3rd hole there, that was % golf. Excellent stuff to see.

If Mickelson altered his game a tad and factored this in he'd have another few Majors in the bag.

Level for the final 36 32 holes should be enough for him to win. He's not a defensive player though, so slightly unnatural for him to shoot for pars.

• Advertisement

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Level for the final 36 32 holes should be enough for him to win. He's not a defensive player though, so slightly unnatural for him to shoot for pars.

Indeed it isn't but it's not about going defensive entirely. It's about when to choose when to go for it and when to play safe, if he does that than it's in the bag. If he had done this before, he'd have one possible 2 majors in the bag already. What he did at the 3rd hole earlier was most admirable and is something I've been asking of him for a long time now.

FINISH EM! :pac: Incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Great round again from Rory, some great par saves at the start of the round. I stand by what I said yesterday, A potential great ! Praying he holds it together tomorrrow... would be devastating if he lost with this lead.

If he loses, I'll demod Lee

Making foreigners yell at me because a newbie (me) is top scoring in Uncharted 2 is fun. Amazing how many people look for the shotgun and camp, had my first quad lashing a semtex into a room of them. Twas fun :pac:

Feckin nervous for the lad despite his lead :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

playing deadnation at the moment.great brain dead(excuse the pun) fun.Very good in co-op mode

LOL at these american commentators... sounds like they're about to have an orgasm over Rory's swing ! Bout the 10th time they've replayed in slow mo....

Adverts are f*cking hilarious aswel !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I really need a good website :(

My skills are gone to Shoite!!!

Someone make me one

• Advertisement

I met Rory in 2003 at the Irish Open when I worked at it. Sound guy, very shy at the time. Unreal seeing this! Delighted :D

Brilliant stuff... 1 down, 18 to go.... JK

Who know's heh, here's hoping the floodgates open :) :beer:

mcilroy-trophyup-061911-640x360_1.jpg

613x.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,097 ✭✭✭✭beertons

LakesKeane wrote: »
    have ya driven it? i'll give ya a go in mine. it's not the gt, but has 40 extra horses!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement