Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

off to berlin for a week in themorning :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bring me back something nice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

a big creeper shaped dildo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Kersmash wrote: »
    off to berlin for a week in themorning :3

lol im off to normandy/paris/madrid and berlin with mates for 2 weeks maybe ill see ya there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Tallon wrote: »
    I really need a good website :(

My skills are gone to Shoite!!!

Someone make me one

Wanna give me a rough idea at what youre looking for, and what type of interface?

• Advertisement

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Wanna give me a rough idea at what youre looking for, and what type of interface?
    Just a general site for blog updates, my videos, other peoples videos and a Twitter feed

Here's an example http://www.tejbz.com

The Twitter Widget is easy afaik... https://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets

2myhG.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

beertons wrote: »
    have ya driven it? i'll give ya a go in mine. it's not the gt, but has 40 extra horses!

I've driven the 115 pd . Yours remapped ?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

The difference between FIFA and COD compared to the vast majority of gaming communities is staggering. Had a great chat with some Greek clan (well a couple of lads, the others didn't speak English I don't think) about the IT Show, Billy Connolly and so on.

Feels so much more rewarding doing well in the game vs COD too these days. I can't wait to see what Naughty Dog do for UC3, as said plenty of times, they only skimmed the surface of online MP in UC2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

The difference between FIFA and COD compared to the vast majority of gaming communities is staggering. Had a great chat with some Greek clan (well a couple of lads) about the IT Show,

Love that show! Watched an ep last night where Jen let Richmond out of the room with the red door .. "Everything will be ok, as long as nobody opens that door!" *points to ominous green door*
    :D

• Advertisement

Ryan Dunne died in a car crash :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Love that show! Watched an ep last night where Jen let Richmond out of the room with the red door .. "Everything will be ok, as long as nobody opens that door!" *points to ominous green door*
    :D

Same, Moss and Douglas make that show :D love the episode when Jen thinks the whole internet is in a box and also the episode when Jen asks Douglas:

Jen: "I don't need to remind you of the report that denounced Reynholm Industries as an institutionally sexist organisation."

Douglas: "Now listen here, Sugartits :D."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Ryan Dunne died in a car crash :(

Am I the only one who doesn't care?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yes you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,710 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

he was sound - its Bam Margera who was the a-hole...

Jesus man, no one deserves to die... It's not a matter of whether you like the guy or not!!

ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Floyd even if you shoved a full sized car up your ass you'd still be less cool than him.

The dude was a legend. Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

In fairness... he was apparently drunk and driving 110mph.... shame he died, but i feel more sorry for the passenger. If he'd hit someone else he'd be considered a murderer in my eyes.. so like floyd... I care as much as I do when anyone else kills themselves by drink driving...

P.S if he wasnt infact speeding and was sober.. i take back what i said.

Magill wrote: »
    In fairness... he was apparently drunk and driving 110mph.... shame he died, but i feel more sorry for the passenger. If he'd hit someone else he'd be considered a murderer in my eyes.. so like floyd... I care as much as I do when anyone else kills themselves by drink driving...

P.S if he wasnt infact speeding and was sober.. i take back what i said.
    No confirmation of that yet...

they must have had some mental weekend! Bam posted his knob on Twitter on Saturday night :eek:

Jesus man, no one deserves to die... It's not a matter of whether you like the guy or not!!

ffs

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

No confirmation of that yet...

they must have had some mental weekend! Bam posted his knob on Twitter on Saturday night :eek:

Not yet and their probably wont be, pictures of him drinking on his twitter a couple of hours before kind of paints the picture tho.... but yeah... death because of drink driving and speeding is not an accident.. im just glad his car was the only one involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

ffs

Dead passenger or not hes still a ****ér. Drunk driving at 180km/h deserves a sore death. What a dope! What if he had killed someone else? Thank god he didnt

All in all RIP, still no sympathy for how he died.

:eek:
    You know what I mean bbz

You know what I mean bbz

Aye I do :p

_________

Listening to some ol choons on CD(!) I found gathering dust earlier. Puddle of Mudd - Control is ace :cool:

Magill wrote: »
    Not yet and their probably wont be, pictures of him drinking on his twitter a couple of hours before kind of paints the picture tho.... but yeah... death because of drink driving and speeding is not an accident.. im just glad his car was the only one involved.

If that's true, no sympathy for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I found out last night I missed my own graduation on Wednesday just gone because I didn't check my college email :o They gave < 5 days notice for it... :( Only got my results 1-2 weeks ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I found out last night I missed my own graduation on Wednesday just gone because I didn't check my college email :o They gave < 5 days notice for it... :( Only got my results 1-2 weeks ago...

Less than 5 days is ridiculous. How would that suit students and parents who would need the day off for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Thats crazy!! You should well kick up a fuss bout that!!

My graduation was bout 3-6 months after I got my results!!

5 days!! Insane!! what if your on holidays, due in work.. etc etc.. excuses are endless!

• Advertisement

Kells, you rage quit again!? :s

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement