Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Im deadly serious man gonna have to sort something out

I'm not in a position to give advice mate , but the fact you've recognised something isn't right is a start .
    Addiction is a serious subject and I've seen it ruin families , be it gambling , drink or drugs.
    Just talk to someone about it . I've seen many addicts who just won't admit it , or else they just don't see it .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Spratt, If ya need someone to talk to about stuff, I'm sure there are any number of people on here that are willing to listen, me included, drop me a PM anytime an I'll have a chat with ya mate.

Your only 17, better off nipping it in the bud while ya can.

[EDIT]Its easy to help with addiction, by just talking about it, an I know from experience that if ya just write down what ya are thinking, how ya are feeling, things do get a bit better. I posted a thread in feedback a few months back, some here have seen it, some haven't. I tell ya tho, I felt 1000 times better after getting it all off my chest an seeing what people had to offer an say, the pm's came thick an fast with messages of support an help. Have a look at it here, an then try something yourself, write down a few things an see how ya feel, ya dont have to post it, but get all your worries down an read it back to yourself.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056224884

We're all here for ya man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Ya likewise man if you need anyone to PM go right ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Thanks everyone, really appreciate it.

No offence to anyone here, I'm sure their offers are all genuine and fair play. But if you think you have a problem, speak to the professionals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Any yee able to help us out here lads.

Just re-bought WAW and basically want to reset my stats on the game, if its possible without setting up a new account. Deleted the 'saved game' in System Memory on Xbox chancing it and to no surprise it didn't work. Theres one map pack on the System Memory so I'm hoping if i have to delete all WAW memory for it to work, that I'll be able to hang on to this somehow.

Anyone know how to do it, or if its even possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

If you want, you can PM me sprat.. but i'll just tell ya to "F*** OFF and man up !" ;)

Just messing.

SRFC90 wrote: »

Just re-bought WAW and basically want to reset my stats on the game, if its possible without setting up a new account. Deleted the 'saved game' in System Memory on Xbox chancing it and to no surprise it didn't work. Theres one map pack on the System Memory so I'm hoping if i have to delete all WAW memory for it to work, that I'll be able to hang on to this somehow.

Your MP info is seperate from the SP info (I'm presuming your talking about MP here). You'll have to make a new account (or run into a bunch of hackers that demote you :pac:) If you're on the PS just redownload the map pack from your download list using the account you bought it from

Do you mean just deleted your offline saved game or delete all your online stats?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Your MP info is seperate from the SP info (I'm presuming your talking about MP here). You'll have to make a new account (or run into a bunch of hackers that demote you :pac:) If you're on the PS just redownload the map pack from your download list using the account you bought it from

Yeah thats what I thought, cheers.
    Enigma IE wrote: »
    Do you mean just deleted your offline saved game or delete all your online stats?

Online stats! Basically just want to start fresh from level 1 again but had a feeling I wouldn't be able to unless I set up another account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Lads, jump on TeamSpeak in the evenings. I do be on with the lads from the server, and it's great crack.

Yeah thats what I thought, cheers.

Online stats! Basically just want to start fresh from level 1 again but had a feeling I wouldn't be able to unless I set up another account.

Unfortunately not Mark, you need to create a separate XBL account !

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Dude I want to say sorry for how I acted before, let's just say it has'nt been my best week, anyway i'm sorry for being a c*nt.
    You weren't, it's grand :)

Tallon wrote: »
    Lads, jump on TeamSpeak in the evenings. I do be on with the lads from the server, and it's great crack.

Ip address thingy?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ip address thingy?
    I'll double check when I'm home

• Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lads i was shocked to see the amount of dust in my computer, cleaned it out of course but I know my games room is prone to alot of dust so would a Air purifier reduce the dust?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

just in dublin airport now. Got a few hours to kill before the train home. Anyone know where a lad can pick up a cheap but quality kebab in this city?

Kersmash wrote: »
    just in dublin airport now. Got a few hours to kill before the train home. Anyone know where a lad can pick up a cheap but quality kebab in this city?

Zaytoons on Dame street, so Ade and Balfie keep saying lol

how far away is that from heuston station Do ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Kersmash wrote: »

Abra ;) That reminds me tho, im in Galway for 4 days Friday where can I get a good kebab and a beastly full irish there? :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

i'm on me aul nokia, i can't look at the maps and i'm ****ing outta cash, how much do they cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Well... the average price of a kabab is like.... 4.50 ? But in dublin.... 15euro should get you a small one :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement