Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

ah lads. I've a rake of points on my sub card, i'll just use that for a free sub!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Abra ;) That reminds me tho, im in Galway for 4 days Friday where can I get a good kebab and a beastly full irish there? :D

Good kebab - Charcoal Grill, there's like 3 of them in galway
    Full irish - sh1t enough place for full Irish, Westwood Hotel in Bushypark is good but expensive enough

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Anyone know how much would it be worth trading in a barely used 250GB Xbox 360 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Not much, I went to trade in my xbox ages ago for another PS3, was offered like £30 store credit. Trade in for a 250gb xbox would be less than £100 i'd imagine, since they sell them at 140ish

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Sell it on adverts.ie

should sell it instantly for about €200

Why would anyone buy a used xbox for 200 ?

• Advertisement

I have no clue but I sold a second hand wii there for 240 :P

ofc you did :)

You mean 135 ? :D

ah apologies it was 185.

http://www.adverts.ie/nintendo/nintendo-wii-bundle/276431

Anyone tell me if Crysis 2 is worth the buy on PC? I got it on Xbox and it was garbage.

240 euros and 135 euros? How did you get mixed up with that? :p

Go on adverts. Seems like I'll get a 150ish for a quick sale. I rather get that via Game, Smyths, etc. Saves a lot of time and hassle.

I can still play games but as I said, the left joystick is done on both controllers. I have no R2 or R1 on the other controller neither. The wall might have have got in the way of my controller one day after FIFA >_>

GAME offered me 40 euro for the Wii console and 30 for the wii fit, and about 3 euro average per game, trade in is ridiculous in my opinion.

Ah I expect it with Game, but just hoping I get lucky with Smyths, HMV or Gamestop. I'll be in the Square tomorrow, so will check them out then.

As I said, I'll still be on my PS3 but it'll be near impossible to play something like COD(not that I want to!) properly, as well as FIFA and my beloved Uncharted 2 for at least a week.

Anyway, if anyone knows anyone who's looking to buy one, just PM us. There's literally less than 24 hours put into the Xbox, maybe even less than half a day. There's absolutely nowt wrong with it. I'll be sticking it up on adverts.ie more than likely.

• Advertisement

Ah I expect it with Game, but just hoping I get lucky with Smyths, HMV or Gamestop. I'll be in the Square tomorrow, so will check them out then.

As I said, I'll still be on my PS3 but it'll be near impossible to play something like COD(not that I want to!) properly, as well as FIFA and my beloved Uncharted 2 for at least a week.

Anyway, if anyone knows anyone who's looking to buy one, just PM us. There's literally less than 24 hours put into the Xbox, maybe even less than half a day. There's absolutely nowt wrong with it. I'll be sticking it up on adverts.ie more than likely.

I normally put my stuff on Adverts, but HMV is supposed to by far the best for trade ins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just did my first 20+ miles on the bike... So happy

I feel great :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Anyone see the ending to the kongo vs Pat Barry fight over the weekend?
    Madness

Tallon wrote: »
    Just did my first 20+ miles on the bike... So happy

I feel great :D

Nice pal !! Gonna start some cycling soon myself, our fella just finished second day of their charity tour thing.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/474770?fb_share=route&mode=manual

**** that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i think my lack of hangover from the last 7 days is catching up with Me. Dear lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

270181_2079626237463_1449247894_32251484_6977888_n.jpg

Tomorrow... tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

270181_2079626237463_1449247894_32251484_6977888_n.jpg

Tomorrow... tomorrow...

You're robbing it tomorrow? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

He's only buying it because of the S on the front...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Leeg17 wrote: »

I am actually for the price i got it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Leeg17 wrote: »

I am actually for the price i got it :D

Haha I can just imagine you ringing the seller up, "hhhhheeeellllooooooooooooooo" :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement