Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Headshot wrote: »
    so is that the last transformers movie?

btw the soonest they get rid of that 3D crap the better, bloody fad

Not going away . . . . this time

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

so is that the last transformers movie?

btw the soonest they get rid of that 3D crap the better, bloody fad

I agree, I hate 3D so much. Stupid bloody gimmicks. Life was easier in 2D :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I thought it was pretty good in Transformers... Just home from it, don't see why everyone was complaining it was so bad...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Please don't give anything away :)

SPOILERS!!!!!

Going to see it tomoro in 2D as I wear glasses and one pair is enough :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Please don't give anything away :)

SPOILERS!!!!!

Going to see it tomoro in 2D as I wear glasses and one pair is enough :p

:k

Big old skool TF fan. Will be seeing it on Friday. Use tags up until next Monday please. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

it was crap

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

it was crap

Don't care tbh. Want to see it nonetheless. Bay's movies are minor league compared to the animated movie of the late 80s. Damn was that a TRANSFORMER movie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

There's robots and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

it was crap

This is an actual spoiler
    Ah come on, you didn't even like Steve the Pirate!? (Alan Tudyk) Like the bit in the Russian bar? I thought it was a nice action film, some parts weren't that great and others bits had me sitting there going wtf? But I enjoyed it overall...

It was a Michael Bay film, don't go in expecting much and you'll enjoy it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hope it went well :)

Thanking you, me too :)

Did we win?
    Will know Friday or Monday if I move on to the next stage. There seems to be a good number who applied and they are cutting them down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Couple of clips from UC3 beta today, good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

how're the lads on this fine evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

BEST! concert! EVER! fuking amazing so it was.

at the start, we were thrown in with the crowd, an at the place we were, the whole thing was very low, an people pushing past us trying to get a better vantage point, someone fell into me, knockin me over, I got up an went mental, not knowing it was a girl, calmed down, an then she started screaming at me that I was a scumbag, so I went mental cause she was being a kunt!,

ended up then seeing someone I knew, into the pit, an honestly, best concert I have ever seen in my life! they were amazing! maybe the beer helped, but I could actually see what was happening, an I Loved it, I would recommend them to anyone, if ya can get close enough!

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    I have only been to U2 I was going to see GNR but that ended badly, the New GNR isn't as good as the old one, I wish they would all just get back together and be the best band in the world again.

I worked at U2 in croke park! worst concert ever! they are crap. an the whole reason is, after nearly every song, or second song they played a video of a political leader with the help the africa thing, I agree with what they have to say, but, if I was paying near enough to 100 euro for a ticket I dont want to be seeing something that they get off youtube!

so for me, U2, worst concert ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

lads look up gaslight anthem for some tunes. My favourite band of all time. Seen em live twice. Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Hmm, GoW3 Retro Lancer, do I want it in standard grey, or in gold?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Ive seen a fair few bands live now but the reason for the username is pretty obvious...

Of all the live bands I have seen muse are by far the best!! I know people that didnt even really like muse's music that much but saw them live even just at a festivel and said it was one of best gigs they'd ever seen!!!

As far as live acts go.. Muse are the best I've seen!! worst I've seen are probably, killers and Franz Ferdinand... I could name others that I've only ever seen recordings of (such as U2) but its hard to judge unless your actually there!

Just a matter of opinion really!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Muse are amazing live, least they sound identical to whats on their albums, seen The Killers perform live? absolute gash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

God do I hate that PS VITA ad on youtube atm -_-

fjsanchez wrote: »
    God do I hate that PS VITA ad on youtube atm -_-

what browser do ya use?

if either Chrome or Firefox, get this.

FireFoxhttps://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

or

Chromehttps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb

No browser should ever be without it, no more videos with ads, its amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hmm still no email from Youtube.
    About?

Partnership, I checked the status and it says our resume is still pending, So Tallon what do you think of the pistons? :pac:
    Haven't tried them yet, hoping to this evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Sprrratt wrote: »

That the best you can do ???

-No bewbs/other bits! Even (apparently) if I love the dude bits I'm guna have to edit this

Hahahahahahha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement