Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

TBH.... I like xjawz....

I'd like to punch him in the face that is !!! Jammy f*cker ! :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Doesnt xJawz have his own Mercedes as well, if I remember correctly he is very rich (I may be wrong, I don't watch him I just heard). anyway Ade, the rich do get richer, its the world we live in, same thing with things like youtube views, reserved spots for beta's and so on.

Cheers for letting me know this :pac:

Yup, he flaunted his brand new 2011 Mercedes (still irks me he wasted money on such a car, god damn Yank kids -_-) on Youtube earlier on this year with the Youtube money, he is very much well off anyway thanks to mommy and daddy.

As for Youtube views. Youtube bot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Who here is from Galway? Only back now from a 3 night lash lol. Never got to go the hole in the wall tho :( Went Kingshead and then a club everynight. Ireland has no logic. Guinness was nicer and cheaper there yet its made in Dublin (price madness)...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Who here is from Galway? Only back now from a 3 night lash lol. Never got to go the hole in the wall tho :( Went Kingshead and then a club everynight. Ireland has no logic. Guinness was nicer and cheaper there yet its made in Dublin (price madness)...

I'm from there, what did ya think of it?

fjsanchez wrote: »
    I'm from there, what did ya think of it?

Amazing brah. Its like Temple Bar in Dublin without all the faggits and shítholes around it. Definitely would go again didnt want to leave :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

so me brothers wedding is on saturday, an I asked a girl that I like would she be my date, absolute stunning girl an she said yeah.. Me is happy today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Balfie wrote: »
    so me brothers wedding is on saturday, an I asked a girl that I like would she be my date, absolute stunning girl an she said yeah.. Me is happy today :D
    Pics or GTFO

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Amazing brah. Its like Temple Bar in Dublin without all the faggits and shítholes around it. Definitely would go again didnt want to leave :D

For a small city (if you could call it that) there's so much to do. Its sh1te compared to Dublin for shopping, but there's a lot of craic, esp. in places like Quay Street :cool: and loads of places to eat too

I stayed right in the middle of Quay Street in Barnacles hotel so everything was there for us :)

Still can't believe of all the people there xjawz won the 10K. Wasn't he fairly average in that mass FFA crap a couple of weeks ago?

Rich getting richer springs to mind.. -__- No not jealous before it's said :) , I just wished others would have won ahead of him, it'd be great if Freddie W was decent at the game as you'd know the money would be poured into his channel. Or blade who'd give it to his family and so on.

I wanted Wings to win, him getting rubbed down by bikini girls? Priceless :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

fjsanchez wrote: »
    I wanted Wings to win, him getting rubbed down by bikini girls? Priceless :D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Tallon wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO

I shall put some up after the wedding for ya's all to oggle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

sprrratt, please tell me you went to coyotes?

Also, xjawz is jewish. Think about it. I would have loved if blade or freddie won. Everyone else there is meh in my opinion.

I did indeed Kersmash, left at around 12 tho to head CPs. Recked my hand on the bull thot it was broken lol

awesome! I must go back up to galway soon actually. It's a mad laugh.

Was amazing i didnt want to leave :( saw a band called the Elastic Bands last night in the Kingshead they were awesome but refused to play Thin Lizzy when I requested :'(

****! Most of my family live there, i love going up and hitting the town with my cousin and his friends :) i'm sure my other cousin works in one of the nightclubs in the city too.

Was crazy one of the promoters for Karma knows a mate im going oxegen with so she got us in for free and 20% off drinks was great :)

i was in one tiny club for a while there and went for a smoke, much to my suprise the smoking area was basically a room out the back with kegs to sit on.

CPs is great on the sunday but Saturday is too crammed dunno about Friday

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Just read the last page there. I wanna go to Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It's a Kip :P

sowwy Lee,Eamo and Fjsanchez

where are you from kells?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Inner city dublin i'd imagine :D Even bigger dump than galway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Erm I'm from Cork....

Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Is it me or does Facebook have the worst servers ever?
    First youtube, and niw facebook... you're not having the best week dude :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement