Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Near where? The pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

beertons wrote: »
    Near where? The pub?

yup

The closest to it is the Camden Court Hotel. Dunno what the price is like. Maybe try d4 hotel to keep the costs down?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Camden Court Hotel is right next door.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,701 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Tbh I think there should be a death penalty in place for murder. I mean, the horrible b@stard that kills someone is ending someones life and ruining a family, why shouldn't they suffer the same fate? Sorry for the randomness of this, but why aren't these cnuts http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs rotting in their graves?

everlast75 wrote: »

You're a kinder guy than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Tbh I think there should be a death penalty in place for murder. I mean, the horrible b@stard that kills someone is ending someones life and ruining a family, why shouldn't they suffer the same fate? Sorry for the randomness of this, but why aren't these cnuts http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs rotting in their graves?

wow.. just read that whole thing! insane stuff!!

personally I think life imprisonment is a better punishment than the death penalty. death penalty is an easy way out! But less said bout it the better coz its an issue that will rage on for years!

At least they got busted!

fjsanchez wrote: »

I remember reading that in AH. Soul destroying stuff reading about it and the various sigh, activities don't in Eastern Asia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Urgh just waited 3 hours for my PS3 to back up :(.

+side I have 100% on Fallout Done :D:D

• Advertisement

Elder Scrolls?

Played it on the "box

hypermuse wrote: »
    wow.. just read that whole thing! insane stuff!!

personally I think life imprisonment is a better punishment than the death penalty. death penalty is an easy way out! But less said bout it the better coz its an issue that will rage on for years!

At least they got busted!

Why send them to jail? We have to pay for that. Unless their family wants to pay for their spell there! If they're not irish, and they have an irish passport, take the passport off them. And feck them back to the country they came from. If they're Irish, send them down the country to work with a chain gang. Hard laboour, some of them cnuts haven't worked a day in ther life.

As for their families, if they're on benefit, stop it. They'll have to move out of the house that we're paying for, and bunk in with a friend. We'll see then how long their friends put up with them.

I'd feckin love to be in charge of the €€€€€€ of this country. The only Union is the Credit Union.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Why send them to jail? We have to pay for that. Unless their family wants to pay for their spell there! If they're not irish, and they have an irish passport, take the passport off them. And feck them back to the country they came from. If they're Irish, send them down the country to work with a chain gang. Hard laboour, some of them cnuts haven't worked a day in ther life.

As for their families, if they're on benefit, stop it. They'll have to move out of the house that we're paying for, and bunk in with a friend. We'll see then how long their friends put up with them.

I'd feckin love to be in charge of the €€€€€€ of this country. The only Union is the Credit Union.

Settled. Next topic.

Anyone got a spare PS knocking about hehe? :P

My one's gonna kick the bucket soon

Release date :(

Genuine lol..
    Lord_Voldemort7 The Dark Lord
    So just to clarify... It is okay when Casey Anthony murders children but not when I try to do it? Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Bit harsh ? Don't see why their families should be punished more than what they no doubt already have to go through (Unless they're scummers who don't give a ****). Murder isn't always as one sided as the likes of those Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs, most victims (The ones you don't hear about in the news for months) aren't exactly the most law abiding folk.

Life in prison is the most fair sentence.... as in, their entire life, not this 15 year bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Economically = Death penalty.
    Make them suffer (if only a tiny fraction of what they dealt) = Life imprisonment.

IMO. Off topic thread just got srs!

Just shoot them-Easy

The get killed cause they killed someone.

Justice is served.

Btw is the capital punishment in Ireland anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Just shoot them-Easy

The get killed cause they killed someone.

Justice is served.

Btw is the capital punishment in Ireland anymore?

Outlawed in the 80's but hadn't been enacted since the 30's/40's (I remember reading it somewhere on Boards)

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!!

Or I DEMAND CAPITAL PUNISHMENT RETURNS TO IRELAND!!!

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

• Advertisement

300_162678.jpg

I'd have no problem putting them in jail, if the cost of keeping them there wasn't so high. Turn off the heating, have no perspex in the windows. Freeze them. Life is too cozy in jail for these scummers. Larry Murphy ring any bells here? Or any of those scobies(not soby or cody) from Limerick that killed that Roy Collins lad, and have hararassed his family to breaking point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Outlawed in the 80's but hadn't been enacted since the 30's/40's (I remember reading it somewhere on Boards)

Constitutional amendment a few years back to remove it IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Just read that they'll be releasing a new broken sword game within the next year or so !!!! **** yeah !!

I think you can get the orginal 2 remastered games on the Ipad/iphone... i'd recommend them to anyway that loves mystry/pointclick games.. cause they're awesome.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement