Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Finally got my hands on a VGA switch. Unfortunately the highest resolution on it (KVM switch) is appalling. And I do not have the right PS/2 connector for the keyboard to make it work. Much grrr.
    Does anyone know of anything that could do the job?
    Connection 1: xbox360
    Connection 2: PC with 1920x1080 res output.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I guess I didn't send the right cable :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Epic, everyone who owns a ps3 should own that game, its incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I guess I didn't send the right cable :o

Oh no, you gave an absolute perfect cable. I have been using it flawlessly. Just I am currently manually switching the VGA cable with my PC's cable frequently in my monitor and I am looking at alternatives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Turf. Turf. I hate turf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Just ran 13km in 34 mins :D I'm bolloxed

Jesus man, you musta been flat out. I can only do 10k in 39 flat...

Just thinkin about that here, that's on for world record time :eek:

My fastest so far :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Close Total Media Extreme, you don't need it open :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

AGB_Ghost wrote: »

That was my reaction to your camping for killstreaks ACR vid to be absolutely brutally honest. I bloody hate stereotypes, but if there was any validation in my opinion on why you love MW2.. it was right in that vid for all to see. Brutally honest as I said :)

__

I've bought one 2nd hand game in 2 years, Uncharted 2. I think the last game I shared was GTA and that was last summer. It's stingy but hardly affects me.

• Advertisement

Oh I had that open for a small reason. :)
    Why though? It's only a home screen for the apps within the programme...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Makes sense really.
    Well Whiteboy is getting hated on, he posted several Videos with 'MODERN WARFARE 3 GAMEPLAY thoughts' in the title so when you view the suggestions box you only see MODERN WARFARE 3 GAMEPLAY, he is using cheap exploits and tricks to gain views, and apparently Tejbz and Hutch are going ape Sh*t on it, saying its wrong and sad and not the way of an entertainer.

Tweets

hutch: If I ever have to trick anyone into watching my video by placing "MW3 GAMEPLAY" in the title, I will know that my time is up.

Tejbz:

Most of us do stuff cause its fun. I make videos cause I want to entertain and I love it. Cant say the same for this certain person

#****whiteboy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

The second hand market has been out of control for a long time tbh, does far more damage to the gaming industry than piracy ever will. I NEVER buy second hand games unless needed, i don't see the point in getting a preowned copy of something for only a couple of quid cheaper. The only game i bought preowned in the last year or so is black ops for the xbox.. and i did that with a smile on my face.

Retailers need to wake up because if they keep pushing the preowned market they'll push MS/Sony faster into digital distribution.

I can't say much, I'm a retro fan... I have hundreds of pre-owned games :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Tallon wrote: »
    I can't say much, I'm a retro fan... I have hundreds of pre-owned games :pac:

Those are obviously the exceptions tallon !!! :D Its the likes of this is what im on about.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-03-04-pre-order-pre-owned-games-at-game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Tbh the only games I've bought new are Blops/Mw2 (will be Mw3/Uc3 aswell). It does damage the industry, but on the opposite side of the coin had I not bought UC2 second hand I may not have decided to buy UC3 new, likewise with old PC/Ps2 games and DVDs.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

170 days and 1 hour to Christmas Fuck yeah :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

That is more than epic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Sideshos gonna be on PKA, I now have a reason to listen to it :)

• Advertisement

...Didn't realise my thread was the life and soul of the COD forum

There's a thread were you give a log of your erectile dysfunction? :P

There's a thread were you give a log of your erectile dysfunction? :P

One can only dream Trout, one can only dream

Please call me Kells :) I want to change my boards name lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement