Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    na man

to far away for me to travel, unless you pay for the limo?

More than likely it'll be held in the Wesht this time. We'll all be crashing at Eamo's plush pad

*Eamo you have no say in this so hush!*

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

More than likely it'll be held in the Wesht this time. We'll all be crashing at Eamo's plush pad.

Eamon Dunphy is going ? :-D

He'll spike your drinks that's for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Headshot wrote: »
    na man

to far away for me to travel, unless you pay for the limo?

I'll pick ya up on the way ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'd organise this too, but I'm not oh-fay with the locals. I'll assist with a local feen though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Why where is it now?

ps32zz4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Thinking if I should set my PS3 up in my room. :confused:

You should do.

We'll show you how to play the game properly

I know a few of you's watch wrasslin or were into it at one point. Last nights PPV, I can honestly say was a 5* PPV. I haven't said that post 2002. Recommend watching the repeat on Sky Sports (not sure which number) later if you can. I'm sure there are repeats on the net as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I know a few of you's watch wrasslin or were into it at one point. Last nights PPV, I can honestly say was a 5* PPV. I haven't said that post 2002. Recommend watching the repeat on Sky Sports (not sure which number) later if you can. I'm sure there are repeats on the net as well.

was freakin awesome is what it was, for the first time in yeeears the WWE have fans without a clue as to whats going to happen next. first time the title belt has meant something huge in ages as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

9 o clock GMT SS4 there ye's go :P have it on record.

krudler wrote: »
    was freakin awesome is what it was, for the first time in yeeears the WWE have fans without a clue as to whats going to happen next. first time the title belt has meant something huge in ages as well.

The IWC had a simultaneous orgasm too :D :pac:

Can't wait for Raw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Have to say the trailers for Battlefield 3 look absolutely awesome. Have BFBC2 and wasn't overly impressed although didn't play much multiplayer. I'm a sucker for hype tho and will almost certainly get B3.

I am going into the Midnight release of MW3 wearing UNMC outfit and I am going to say at the front of the line "yeah Im here to pick up battlefield 3..... whats Modern Warfare?" may dress up as ghost, it would make it funnier :pac:
    Pics or GTFO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I am going into the Midnight release of MW3 wearing UNMC outfit and I am going to say at the front of the line "yeah Im here to pick up battlefield 3..... whats Modern Warfare?" may dress up as ghost, it would make it funnier :pac:

Yea.. wearing a balaclava outside a shop is just an invite to get arrested around my area :P

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Tallon wrote: »

Needs more cowbell.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Anyone in the know when it comes to HD Camcorders ? Need to order one as a present tomorrow, got £220ish to spend... any recommendations ?

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lulz boat! :D

Hacking The Sun website and News Corp for those who do not know.

And re-directing it to his twitter :D

And releasing all their Twitter usernames, passwords and mainframe passwords

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I'am not a Mod of COD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I'am not a Mod of COD.

Not in the right plaice?

Not in the right plaice?

Just thought I'd throw my comment out there :) Apparently I'am not a mod of this place.

Oh and hmmmm plaice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Hermoine's looking well as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Just thought I'd throw my comment out there :) Apparently I'am not a mod of this place.

Oh and hmmmm plaice :D

and i thought your pics with the yellow arrows covered everything.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hermoine's looking well as always.

potter-points.jpg

Stolen from YLYL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement