Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

:(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I might include a prize, it depends on numbers and y'all signing you're soul over to me on a piece of paper.

edit - I'll be bumping the FF OP a few times before deadline day ie: mid August.

The Ginger Devil is considering playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Loving the look of BF3 I preordered it a while back for PC and it found Out there is no world wide release, North America get it on October 30th I think and we get it November 1st, bad move in my idea not to do world wide release, have to say that clips looks great, I hope some snipers would be a bit more powerful, I remember you need magnum ammo in BFBC2 to increase 1 shot 1 kill capability, I personally think Bolt Actions and Barrett variants should be the only one shot one kill weapons, and the Barrett in BFBC2 was the M99 which is the bolt action Barrett variant, but the Dragunov looks like a nice medium range sniper. :) none the less can't wait to play Mw3 and BF3

where did you pre-order it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I might include a prize, it depends on numbers and y'all signing you're soul over to me on a piece of paper.

edit - I'll be bumping the FF OP a few times before deadline day ie: mid August.

Where was my prize last year :p The defending champ will be back to lose his crown :D Think only 7 or so joined last year so hopefully we can get a few more to join this year.

• Advertisement

The Ginger Devil is considering playing.

Scott Tenorman aka Tuam Tramp? Oh great :rolleyes: :pac:

I'll decide on prize(s) tomorrow. I want people to take this somewhat seriously though not to level of hunting down boardsies and killing them thus taking out the competition. That's my plan.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Loving the look of BF3 I preordered it a while back for PC and it found Out there is no world wide release, North America get it on October 30th I think and we get it November 1st, bad move in my idea not to do world wide release, have to say that clips looks great, I hope some snipers would be a bit more powerful, I remember you need magnum ammo in BFBC2 to increase 1 shot 1 kill capability, I personally think Bolt Actions and Barrett variants should be the only one shot one kill weapons, and the Barrett in BFBC2 was the M99 which is the bolt action Barrett variant, but the Dragunov looks like a nice medium range sniper. :) none the less can't wait to play Mw3 and BF3

US release is Oct 25th, EU is Oct 28th, Tuesday and Friday respectively, which are the customary new game release days in each territory.

In the case of knifing, only knife kills from behind are one hit and gives tags. Otherwise it's two hits from the knife required, so no more wading through six machine gun rounds to the chest before stabbing someone once.

Battlefield mod,Run!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Oh ok cool, woman in GAME said November first. :confused:

That's what you get for believing a woman

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Ok... just finished my team ade... I think im gonna whoop some ass tbh.

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Ok... just finished my team ade... I think im gonna whoop some ass tbh.

Titus Bramble and Emile Heskey are on you're team aren't they? :D

I'd say Rory Delap is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Titus Bramble and Emile Heskey are on you're team aren't they? :D

THE **** ??? Can admins see others teams ???

I'd say Rory Delap is.

He was a machine points wise in Stoke's first season with those long throws of his.

___

I won't reveal my team but after my first draft, I can say that I do not have a single Chelsea player as well as the fact there are 4 players of whom I have have currently that have been linked with moves to the big clubs. On a FF level, I hope they get their moves because when they do, their prices will go up. I also have a couple of gems in there in midfield for under £6M as well as one player I really do not rate but because of the team he plays for and the money that was spent on him will surely get a lot of game time :)

He was a machine points wise in Stoke's first season with those long throws of his.

___

I won't reveal my team but after my first draft, I can say that I do not have a single Chelsea player as well as the fact there are 4 players of whom I have have currently that have been linked with moves to the big clubs. On a FF level, I hope they get their moves because when they do, their prices will go up. I also have a couple of gems in there in midfield for under £6M as well as one player I really do not rate but because of the team he plays for and the money that was spent on him will surely get a lot of game time :)

Nani?

Nani?

HahhahahahahahahhhahHAHAHhAHHAHAHahahAHhaHAhaha. No. A clue is in the part you bolded.

But I do hate the little **** :)

Was I on the right team?

Was I on the right team?

Nope.

Darren Bent?

Darren Bent?

Nope. Not a striker, midfielder nor goalkeeper. I've really narrowed this down now :D

I rate Darren Bent kinda... at least when it comes to the EPL itself. Gotta respect what he has done statistically ;) Not my cup of tea player.. however he is someone we kinda need at Liverpool as back up and another option :)

• Advertisement

Haven't got a clue tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Damn, the screenshots for SC5 look class. Cant wait for it.
    Unfortunately, more than likely I will be broke come January.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Darren Bent?

Nope. Not a striker, midfielder nor goalkeeper. I've really narrowed this down now :D

I rate Darren Bent kinda... at least when it comes to the EPL itself. Gotta respect what he has done statistically ;) Not my cup of tea player.. however he is someone we kinda need at Liverpool as back up and another option :)

Jones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

15 minutes to render 30mins of CoD?

What PC do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Have a bad feeling this FF League may cause fights due to our COD nature.

"Using overpowered players, fcuking noob. I only use players from Norwich"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement