Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Haven't got a clue tbh.

Nope. I rate all of ManYoo's signings to a certain extent so far this summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Nope. I rate all of ManYoo's signings to a certain extent so far this summer.

Jordan Henderson or Downing i thinks ? (More than likely downing ?)

Magill wrote: »
    Jordan Henderson or Downing i thinks ? (More than likely downing ?)

Nope, not from my club. Nor a goalkeeper, midfielder or attacker :p I don't mind signing Downing. Just the fee bothers me. Tad miffed and baffled by the Henderson signing though.

Whoever guesses right, gets a pint on the house at the next beers.

Haven't a clue, only person that springs to mind is clichy.. but he wasn't too expensive right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

David Luiz.

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Haven't a clue, only person that springs to mind is clichy.. but he wasn't too expensive right ?

Congrats, you've won a pair of stilts :D

Congrats, you've won a pair of stilts :D

lol, i could use a pair tbh... to keep my cock off the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Genuine lols ^

Haha.

Ade did you go fishing yet?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Fantasy football is back?!!!
    Muse robbed me of the cod league crown last season

I wasn't in Last time.

I'll be the one last in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

just played chapter 17 on UC2 and im not sleeping tonite
    where that ****ed up ram/sheep creature is there and you dont notice him till he turns around
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Scody94 wrote: »
    where that ****ed up ram/sheep creature is there and you dont notice him till he turns around

Lol, that bit scared the bejebus out of me. It's really well done & just comes out of nowhere.

Scody94 wrote: »
    Manbearpig

fresse.png

Things get a lot more stranger and freakier later :P

Enjoying it so far? Some of the set pieces, mission backdrops, twists and turns are quite effing brilliant.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Lol, that bit scared the bejebus out of me. It's really well done & just comes out of nowhere.

Haha, I was playing that part at like 3am in the morning or something like that. Scared the bejayus out me too for a bit :pac: There's warnings there you'll be facing it but even still! Thought it was just teasing you tbh :D

It's just the scene when you really first see it. If that bit had been done in 3D it would have been freaking awesome.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's just the scene when you really first see it. If that bit had been done in 3D it would have been freaking awesome.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ah yeah. I'm more on about the fights with it and when it's charging you down. As said, thought it was there to tease you, not to build up suspension to an actual fight. 3am, lights down and playing on headset... and wondering what the **** is going on :pac:

Ah yeah. I'm more on about the fights with it and when it's charging you down. As said, thought it was there to tease you, not to build up suspension to an actual fight. 3am, lights down and playing on headset... and wondering what the **** is going on :pac:

You really need to try this with Dead Space 1. I haven't got the nerve but I believe man nappies are essential.:)

and yeah the fight was a good scene. WTF do I do ? where the fcuk are all my guns when I really need them?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

You really need to try this with Dead Space 1. I haven't got the nerve but I believe man nappies are essential.:)

and yeah the fight was a good scene. WTF do I do ? where the fcuk are all my guns when I really need them?

Best sound design ever in that game, make sure you have a stack of new pants beside you playing it on headphones

• Advertisement

Am I the only one not scared by the ManBeast thingymebobby?

Am I the only one not scared by the ManBeast thingymebobby?

In Uncharted 2? Thought you said you've never played it before?

I meant from a fight perspective for the first time. As gimli said, you there with no gun and this 500lbs Manbearpig chasing you around on a cliffside :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Fvck off getting me to do "something quick" on the computer, just because I like computers doesn't make me a bloody computer tech :mad:

In Uncharted 2? Thought you said you've never played it before?

I meant from a fight perspective for the first time. As gimli said, you there with no gun and this 500lbs Manbearpig chasing you around on a cliffside :pac:

I played and sold it (twice) because no one I knew played it.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Fvck off getting me to do "something quick" on the computer, just because I like computers doesn't make me a bloody computer tech :mad:

Now you know how i feel !!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

First draft of my fantasy football team done,not happy,not happy at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Leeg17 wrote: »

Story of my life there, People think if you can do anything with computers then you know everything about them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    First draft of my fantasy football team done,not happy,not happy at all.

Dont even bother, Ill win again this year :D The prices are a bit higher this year so harder to get a team as good as other years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement