Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Lads can you head over to the PFMW3 thread and vote? :pac:

http://spb.fotolog.com/photo/59/28/118/aly_sleazy/1252274980358_f.jpg
    Fail! :D

Live Video Comm rendered................. out of sync :(:(

Don't care, still uploading it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Tallon wrote: »
    Live Video Comm rendered................. out of sync :(:(

Don't care, still uploading it :D

haha theres nothing worse...

actually one or two of my videos awhile ago the sound kept going slow mo... and i only noticed after uploading to youtube :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

anyone else going to skrillex? Just booked my ticket :)

Kersmash wrote: »
    anyone else going to skrillex? Just booked my ticket :)
    100%

Booking mine later

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Just happened to pop into the computer shop just as he had the laptop open. He said it was the worst case of dust clogged insides he's ever seen, the amount of dust in the vents was unreal :eek:

Running around 45C atm, whereas it was at least 65-75C before the fix.

Guna do a clean install and hopefully render times will be significantly better :)

Tallon wrote: »
    100%

Booking mine later

pints so? It's gonna feel like i'm go a generic montage!

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Just happened to pop into the computer shop just as he had the laptop open. He said it was the worst case of dust clogged insides he's ever seen, the amount of dust in the vents was unreal :eek:

Running around 45C atm, whereas it was at least 65-75C before the fix.

Guna do a clean install and hopefully render times will be significantly better :)

curious, how long does it take to render for you? and what software are you using? i find vegas takes forever to render while strangely enough windows video maker does it in a flash

sumsar wrote: »
    curious, how long does it take to render for you? and what software are you using? i find vegas takes forever to render while strangely enough windows video maker does it in a flash

Well with 3gb ram dual core it was around 12 hours for an 8 minute video, ridiculous really. Never tried Windows Movie Maker to be honest. Will try a render late tonight or tomorrow morning to see if it has improved by much or only a little.

pints so? It's gonna feel like i'm go a generic montage!
    For sure man

• Advertisement

Well with 3gb ram dual core it was around 12 hours for an 8 minute video, ridiculous really. Never tried Windows Movie Maker to be honest. Will try a render late tonight or tomorrow morning to see if it has improved by much or only a little.

ok yeah that was pretty much the same for me but with windows video maker.... 20 mins... i dont need to do any fancy stuff that vegas does so i use windows video maker now, give it a shot!

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Just got up to date with Naruto. :D

huh haha

Getting a 2.5 hour render on Balfie's 8.5 minute game, delighted with that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Getting a 2.5 hour render on Balfie's 8.5 minute game, delighted with that :D

Happy belated birthday lee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Happy belated birthday lee

might be slow on the pick up here but you finally got your name changed!! :D No more trout???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hypermuse wrote: »
    might be slow on the pick up here but you finally got your name changed!! :D No more trout???

What in the name **** are you on about? :pac:

i think he's confused you with kells :P

work night out tonight, they're always the messiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

LakesKeane wrote: »
    What in the name **** are you on about? :pac:

[Embedded Image Removed]
    i think he's confused you with kells tongue.gif

yup..

I'm a retard :D

work night out tonight, they're always the messiest.

Are you going to the same nightclub that played Morrissey the last night? :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

come on kildare! signal is terrible in kerry. miss you guys, not home till wednesday. have i missed much? u get mara pro yet kells? lol @ hypermuse my chemical friend, try keep work and play seperate!

• Advertisement

Are you going to the same nightclub that played Morrissey the last night? :P

Nope! Not a clue where we're off to yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

what a game there , hard luck to kildare i thought that it would go to the replay but donegal getting the point in the last play was unfortunate for kildare. great game though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Scody94 wrote: »
    what a game there , hard luck to kildare i thought that it would go to the replay but donegal getting the point in the last play was unfortunate for kildare. great game though

I dunno I thought the first half was pretty dour

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement