Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm pretty sure, this is the crap GUNNS was talking about on his twitter!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

COD FF Prize

Q. Copy of the next COD game for winner ie: the one next year?

or

MS Points / PSN Cards for top 3?
    Thats a lot to sponsor on your own, points/psn to the winner would be more than enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Ade said riots breaking out in Liverpool. Inb4 the "theres panic o. The streets of london","i predict a riot" and "its the end of the world as we know it" posts lol

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Well that was a sh1te night on mw2. Lost every game but the last. Playing with a friend who only plays hardcoqe hq, coz the others are too hard. (Insert facepalm picture). So much for improving my stats. I understand now how so many headsets have been broken. And not one of my team mate,r trying to take the hq. Never again i told him. Dom & demo dont interest him either. Ffs. Stick to fifa bud

• Advertisement

Rumours of riots in Manchester now.

As I said on Twitter Lee :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

beertons wrote: »
    Well that was a sh1te night on mw2. Lost every game but the last. Playing with a friend who only plays hardcoqe hq, coz the others are too hard. (Insert facepalm picture). So much for improving my stats. I understand now how so many headsets have been broken. And not one of my team mate,r trying to take the hq. Never again i told him. Dom & demo dont interest him either. Ffs. Stick to fifa bud

Dave, one of if not my greatest peeves is teammates not playing the objective. I heard BF is way more objective focused, are you tyinking of getting it in Nov?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Dave, one of if not my greatest peeves is teammates not playing the objective. I heard BF is way more objective focused, are you tyinking of getting it in Nov?

BF is completely objective focused!! and its simple to tell why..

no killstreaks and they dont post up the Kill/deaths on the in game scoreboard!! No body knows your K/D so the only thing to do is play the objective really!

Every1 should have a copy of this game! yea COD is more fun and fast but BF2 is just such a better game in terms of objectives etc!

People need to go pick this up instead of MW2!!! what is wrong with the world *sigh* :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bought COD4 last night, so good -- http://i.imgur.com/kVi0D.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hypermuse wrote: »

no killstreaks and they dont post up the Kill/deaths on the in game scoreboard!! No body knows your K/D so the only thing to do is play the objective really!

Every1 should have a copy of this game! yea COD is more fun and fast but BF2 is just such a better game in terms of objectives etc!

People need to go pick this up instead of MW2!!! what is wrong with the world *sigh* :(

I have BC2 not BF2 if that's what you're on about. Don't think BF2 was ever released on ps3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I have BC2 not BF2 if that's what you're on about. Don't think BF2 was ever released on ps3

BFBC2 yup! soz.. dont know anything bout previous releases!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I have BC2 Aswell as BF2 :P

hypermuse wrote: »

Do you have it? Told Cody and Kells I'll be more than likely picking it up as on Saturday after I returned MW2.

You need a mic for it IMO.

Oh and can someone tell me which BF game I'm meant to be getting? The one I played was the online beta where it's basically a progressive Demolition game type and if you're attacking, you start out on a snowy hill top and work you're way down. It was a massive level. Games lasted 25 mins I'd say.

You need a mic for it IMO.

I'll use it but it's mainly me saying abuse and asking where the **** do I go? constantly :p

Your grand I haven't got a clue how to play either.Only played it 5 or 6 times cause I had no one to play with.Forever alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Oh and can someone tell me which BF game I'm meant to be getting? The one I played was the online beta where it's basically a progressive Demolition game type and if you're attacking, you start out on a snowy hill top and work you're way down. It was a massive level. Games lasted 25 mins I'd say.

Has to be BC2 I think if you played it on the ps3 . Get it and we can get a mini party going . I'd say it'd be class with in a party .

Who want's to be squad leader?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Has to be BC2 I think if you played it on the ps3 . Get it and we can get a mini party going . I'd say it'd be class with in a party .

Will do mate. That'll be you, me, Kells, Scody, Kenno(?), Remi(?) and Hypermuse who'll have it then. So it should be some banter alright. Stressful banter, but not MW2 stress :pac:

• Advertisement

Sidesho said he's up for a few game's aswell so about 6 or 7 have it.

What's the limit on a party does anyone know?

iMuse wrote: »
    Thats a lot to sponsor on your own, points/psn to the winner would be more than enough :)

Got money to burn :pac: Tis grand. I kinda lean more towards PSN card / XBL points as I can spread that around to the top 2 or 3. I was thinking of doing it for winner only and than a separate one for Champions League fantasy football.

Suggestions are welcome.

Got money to burn :pac: Tis grand. I kinda lean more towards PSN card / XBL points as I can spread that around to the top 2 or 3. I was thinking of doing it for winner only and than a separate one for Champions League fantasy football.

Suggestions are welcome.

There's Champo league?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Looting in Cornwall...

C5XQm.gif

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

There's Champo league?

Ya,the amount of times last year I forgot to do my team on time cause of the early russian kick offs.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Count me in for the Fantasy Football.

Should we not create a separate thread for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Lads I checked the forum request's last night, an it has a B][COLOR="Purple"]1 Week[/COLOR][/B Marker on the Uncharted forum request, so we might know soon enough if we are gonna get one or not.

Thanks for everyone that +1 on the thread, an all that jazz!

Love you guize!

no homo

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement