Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Fabregas is coming home!!

Also It should be mandatory that everyone listens to this album every day

Floyd no point pretending you're old enough to appreciate pink floyd.

I doubt you can even appreciate the true meaning of this song.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Remi and Risteard, how in the name of (insert your Gods name here) do yee have 985 and 925 trophies each. How many games have yee gone through? Did you keep them all or trade them in? Did you burn out 1/2/3/4 playstations with all that gaming? I can't comprehend the amount of time it took to get those.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I have 100+ games atm :P.Have a look at my old acc Ronalo17.

Won't accept request's cause I haven't got access to the acc anymore but you can still check.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

beertons wrote: »
    Remi and Risteard, how in the name of (insert your Gods name here) do yee have 985 and 925 trophies each. How many games have yee gone through? Did you keep them all or trade them in? Did you burn out 1/2/3/4 playstations with all that gaming? I can't comprehend the amount of time it took to get those.

Whenever the trophy thing started, can't remember. Have around 50/60 games as I dont trade or sell them. Used to buy a fair few when I had money to spare. Not this year though:(

There's more than cod out there;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Like a BAWS!!!

Still need a couple of little things, but she's up and running, and is a BEAST!!!!

63BE9CFD9A6B4855B267C96536D2E245-0000323155-0002483315-00800L-AA3211B0A3C94870B9B9AAD75A3F1701.jpg

BEC5CD19675E44F4AE00E8C39CCCFE5A-0000323155-0002483316-00800L-0B4405119C604F4694AAC150B88475DB.jpg

332930A754C4440ABA73A3F6A91E3894-0000323155-0002483314-00800L-FD679376DB164EA19486110C15F6C818.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LOL, so thats where E.T's spaceship went !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

everlast75 wrote: »

Definitely, you've found one of the cheapest prices also.

http://www.billybargain.co.uk/games/prices.php?id=B0021AEKPI

The buzz of sniping a chopper pilot and killing him and leaving his clueless passengers to have a swim in the drink is gas. Benrobjon, perrin, topdawg, others and me used to play it together and it's great fun in a team. Really has to be experienced.

You'll have to download all the mappacks to play together (they're free but there is about 7 or 8 or them) so that'll take time if you've got Perrin standard internet.

Chucking out motion sensors, reviving teammates, giving each other ammo, calling in airstrikes, blowing up buildings and tanks with c4, parachuting on to bombsites and killing enemies by drilling a hole in their head awaits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

First few weeks are the best Tal ;) cherish them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Magill wrote: »

Did I not say a new cs was on the way a few months ago? :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Any1 ever play the the fight night games?
    Fight night champion worth a purchase?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Buy TW12 instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Did I not say a new css was on the way a few months ago? :cool:

I donno... did ya ? I said that it was probably on the way about a year ago tho ! (When valve started taking an interest in CSS again and putting out updates). With valve you can never be sure tho since they take for ****ing EVER to get games out.

P.S. CS:GO has been confirmed for PSN/XBL tho, so thats sweet.. not sure how it'll work on console but its worth a shot and if they put some effort into it im sure it'll be brilliant.

Next year is shaping up to be just as good as this year for games ! Been looking at "Dust 514" aswel recently and its looking really interesting.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Cody is a Jersey Shore fan. Just thought I'd share that. ktnxbai.

Buy TW12 instead.

Tiger woods? no I want something where I can beat the crap outta some1.Is fight night that game though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

UFC is meant to be good, if a little tough to pick up and play with all the moves/techniques.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

everlast75 wrote: »

defo worth picking up!! I think its a better game and COD (even thou I prefer to play COD if that makes sense to ya) coz its far more of a challenge and maps are huuuuuuuuge!!!

Class game but new one will be out Novemebr so might just be as good to wait till then n get BF3
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    UFC is meant to be good, if a little tough to pick up and play with all the moves/techniques.

Speaking of a game that hard to get used to.. Downloaded Rubgy world cup demo from PSN... tried to play it.. FAILED... deleted!!

controls were mental! tbf I didnt give it much chance and I aint played a game like that in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Cody is a Jersey Shore fan. Just thought I'd share that. ktnxbai.

if anyone is unsure, im Cody

come at me brah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

hypermuse wrote: »
    Speaking of a game that hard to get used to.. Downloaded Rubgy world cup demo from PSN... tried to play it.. FAILED... deleted!!

controls were mental! tbf I didnt give it much chance and I aint played a game like that in years!

That was the easiest game demo I've ever played... To prove it...

28-0 :P It really was too easy. Controls were pretty good and easy to get used to. The AI and animations were dodgy though :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Don't mind him scoby, as you were.

That was the easiest game demo I've ever played... To prove it...

28-0 :P It really was too easy. Controls were pretty good and easy to get used to. The AI and animations were dodgy though :rolleyes:

:D:o

Kay so I didnt really try lol! doesnt look that tricky now tbh but didnt really give it a chance..

last kind of field game I've played is defo FIFA98! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'm camping in the middle of a forest in wicklow, Jaysus this is mad random..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Fcuk sake, error on the FPL site and no one can change their team, I had planned to do it all tonight. My team was made by auto complete a few days ago.

Looks like another early wildcard :(

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Fcuk sake, error on the FPL site and no one can change their team, I had planned to do it all tonight. My team was made by auto complete a few days ago.

You're not alone. It was down before I headed out at 3pm yesterday >_<

I'll create a separate thread in the memory of Cereal Rapist (shut up mate : D ) for the COD FF.

Same as.I needs to make changes!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

You're not alone. It was down before I headed out at 3pm yesterday >_<

I'll create a separate thread in the memory of Cereal Rapist [SIZE="1"](shut up mate : D ) [/SIZE]for the COD FF.
    Wonder is it worth a try getting up at like 7 or 8 in the morning to see if its fixed? God I shouldn't have been so lazy with making my team

we are all doomed!!

not a hope of making changes coz I aint gonna be outa bed n be on the comp by deadline!

oh and for those of you who have Rafael in your team.. time to sweat a little bit more! :D:D

dislocated his shoulder again

Wonder is it worth a try getting up at like 7 or 8 in the morning to see if its fixed? God I shouldn't have been so lazy with making my team

Well if you're anything like me, you'll end up getting up around 11.45 and missing the deadline :D

Is you're team that messed up?

Don't think I can stay awake much longer,I think I have tiote captain or something

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement