Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    counter-strike-global-offensive-confirmed-for-early-2012-release.jpg

Releasing for PC, PSN and XBLA, sounds awesome, will be getting it for PC though :)im a total noob.

Please don't post any gameplays... or i'll have to come find your house and kill you !! :P

I once got a double kill, I almost cried. :pac:

I did well once with an AK47 on a 6 man game, 4 V 2, I was on the 4 man team, when the 2 left, I got put on their team and I was fighting 3, I got about 9 kills and on the last round when I was switched I was killed a noob because I went 0-1 be realistically I was about 9-3

you drunk ? :P A decent round for me in a public lobby was/is on average...like 5-10 kills :P

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

*sigh*

I live with my mother and her boyfriend and they work 12 hours a day for about 4 days a week, so I have to some times go over to my grandmothers house for some reason, I don't know why exactly, but over here I have to use

• HD TV with an AV Cable, Yep 360P for me!
    • A Laptop with 1.3GHz and 2GB DDR RAM and a fooked battery
    • No PVR
    • No Snow ball
    • No Sony Vegas
    It is an Utter pain in ze hole when I want to record something, I will have about 2 days to record, edit and comm PFMW3 Episode 10. FML

Damn man you've got some serious problems there. I'm here for you brah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Looks like I'm getting my own Killstreak!!

I dont know, I'd rather wait till CoD XP to learn this stuff rather than base it all on a video made on Windows Movie Maker :pac:

Says the guy that records his vlogs on a Kinect! :rolleyes:

He said it is a 100% reliable source, and he has had information before about games... It could also not be true, but I'd like to think that Tallon, should be in all CoD games :pac:

• Advertisement

I seriously hope that video is fake... if not... battlefield is going to **** all over MW3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Also, if this is true, I'm fudged!

Perk slot 1 has all 3 perks that I use in Black Ops :(

Marathon/Extreme Conditioning
    Sleight of Hand
    Scavenger

What a load of balls.

EDIT: Just to throw this out there too, Quickdraw as a perk!? WTF? It should just be a pro version of something.

No one will use it

EDIT EDIT: What a fággot for asking for 10k favourites and he'll release the killstreak info. Instantly deleted him from my subs.

unsubbed and disliked... His excuse is that he only asks for Favs once a month

Tosser

Tallon wrote: »
    unsubbed and disliked... His excuse as that he only asks for Favs once a month

Tosser
    unsubbed and disliked... His excuse is that he only asks for Favs once a month

Tosser

You dislike him so much you double posted... damn you must not like the guy :pac:

Nah, I kid, the guy is a total knob head for doing that. I've no problem asking for favs, likes, thumbs up, subs, whatever but when ya start saying shít like "If I get 10,000 favourites I'll show ya the rest of the stuff" that's the end of the line for me

Yeah, I'm the same...

People like Bread etc always say, "Can you help me get to xxx likes, it helps a lot" that's fine

I hate HATE when people say, "xxx likes and I'll do a setup video!"

Fuuuuu off :D

• Advertisement

lol, someone just tweeted this to me :D

6u01.jpg

Exactly, I'm going to hit 2K soon enough, and I've been asking people what they want me to do :)

Exactly, I'm going to hit 2K soon enough, and I've been asking people what they want me to do :)
    Buy a cake and eat it with your bear. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Also, if this is true, I'm fudged!

Perk slot 1 has all 3 perks that I use in Black Ops :(

Marathon/Extreme Conditioning
    Sleight of Hand
    Scavenger

What a load of balls.
    Don't care too much about Marathon/Extreme Conditioning myself, but balls if the other two are in the same spot, I have them on most of my classes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Buy a cake of your logo and eat it with your bear hands. :D
    What about if I give the cake to a subscriber? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

And the sad thing is that he will end up getting the 10,000 subscribers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Video removed, he got a strike on his channel. Activision claimed copyright. However, this means his info was probably true.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement