Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Did I ask you.Tramp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

lol'd when I seen this :D

q49mG.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Can anyone recommend a good satnav to cover Ireland and Europe, with free updates when they are available ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Expected response.

Would like to see how you would cope with a family or close friend with an illness such as that

Well my nanny had alzeimers for about 10 years. My friends little brother is down syndrome and all of us being his friend always look after him. If you cant see the funny side of things sometimes, like slagging yourself every now and again then go hide under a rock man

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good satnav to cover Ireland and Europe, with free updates when they are available ?

Friend of mine is travelling around EU atm, he bought a Garmin satnav, covers both Ireland and rest of Europe from Curry's for around 160 euros a while back. I was with him when he bought but don't remember the specific Garmin type. Updates were free with it too.

• Advertisement

tumblr_lq8588LTSz1qgwd1ro1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1314202552&Signature=SsStNKbzjB8KaV%2BGc6tUhMDzdOI%3D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Well my nanny had alzeimers for about 10 years. My friends little brother is down syndrome and all of us being his friend always look after him. If you cant see the funny side of things sometimes, like slagging yourself every now and again then go hide under a rock man

If you can somehow laugh at a person who suffers from down syndrome and/or alzheimers then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Either that or you just have a very immature sense of humour.

Possibly both?

Posted this in the wrong thread. Doh!

Got offered a new job for similar money. All I have to do is move to Spain confused.gif

Damn decisions...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Got offered a new job for similar money. All I have to do is move to Spain confused.gif

Damn decisions...

:D Do it! Then I can play naked again! :p (I'm guessing 90% of people here will be going wtf!? :pac: )

:D Do it! Then I can play naked again! :p (I'm guessing 90% of people here will be going wtf!? :pac: )

Proper LOL'd at this one :)

I'll be able to play naked again too with a nice over look of a pool ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Damn decisions...

Thats a tough one !

Spain-Beach.jpg

VS

4137099474_da7bb58d96.jpg

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

[balfie.png

If you can somehow laugh at a person who suffers from down syndrome and/or alzheimers then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Either that or you just have a very immature sense of humour.

Possibly both?

Im not getting into any debate with you that suggests I laugh at peoples downfalls.

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Im not getting into any debate with you that suggests I laugh at peoples downfalls.

Whatever man, just think it's poor form if you find someone's disability "fúckin hilarious".

Each to their own I guess.

Wouldn't have expected more from a kid anyways.

Whatever man, just think it's poor form if you find someone's disability "fúckin hilarious".

Each to their own I guess.

Wouldn't have expected more from a kid anyways.

Excuse me, kid?

Why so serious? I can laugh with somebody and not make it out as if im belittling them. How about you go back to the video and check out 3/4 through it where the main subject talks about how he cannot play charades because he just blurts it out anyway whilst laughing about it all the same.

Last im saying on the subject but my overall view on it is they want to be treated the same as everyone else so I will have a laugh with them but if it came to it I would do anything to make their life easier anyway I could because thats how I was brought up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Whatever your opinions on the subject, cut the jibes towards each other, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

[balfie.png

your owl ones growler was cheaper than that Kells!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

its got boobs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Lab_Mouse wrote: »

its got boobs!!

You're fcuked now son, a certain Cereal Rapist is on yo case after this one ;)

He be climbin' in yo windows, rapin' in yo spawn...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

New pc built in under 2 hours, pretty sweet !

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »
    New pc built in under 2 hours, pretty sweet !
    Pics or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Just got my new Tritton Pro's :) ther unreal

WOW :eek:

10% off axa insurance!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

It's so difficult trying to write up a new CV when my Lightweight/Marathon class is crying for me to use and abuse it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

@AGB_Ghost, the even more likewhoring?

Sigh, Eircom :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement