Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

anyone get the new deus ex game?Playing it at the moment and liking it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

bout 3 hours in (Deus Ex)...so far.. i'd go as far to say its the best game single player game i've played this generation of console.

Really missing out if you don't get this game.. apparently its at least 20-25hrs long :D wooo.

yeah its great so far.Had toget it for the ps3 as i dont have a credit card to buy it off steam and couldnt wait till next week to pick up a pc version.

Loved the very first deus ex and so far this is more of the same thank god.

Was looking for the pritchard chap at the start and went in to the ladies jacks by mistake.

Pritchard informed me that i didnt have a sex change and to stay out of the ladies rest room:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

css is $5 on steam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

LakesKeane wrote: »
    css is $5 on steam :)
    Do you need a very powerful PC to play it?

• Advertisement

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Do you need a very powerful PC to play it?
    nope.not by todays standards.

Great fps

He explained himself well and I know the feeling! No one gives him a break.

As I said on the mic before Floyd, I rage at COD too, I get fairly competitive sometimes but I wouldn't call one of my friends/co-worker "a fcuking f@ggot" over a friendly 1v1. I normally don't mind Wings. He gets a lot of hate though I agree with some of his points. Still though, this was completely out of order, he had a Mariah Carey-esque diva fit over a 1v1. He says it was only a 1v1 and that doesn't prove sh1t, if so why did you have such a massive melt down Wings?

And he didn't even apologize to Woody, Syndicate or Redneck. Syndicate stayed really quite throughout, the cute cúnt! Was hoping at the end of the game he would shout out "Man Wings, I just rape-trained your ass. Boobalicious!"

Lads I urge ye all to read of Wings' tweets in the last 24 hours. Some of them are absolutely hilarious. https://twitter.com/#!/WORICP

My personal favourite:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    #51 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Ireland
    #9 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Gurus - Ireland
    #79 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Ireland
    #13 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Gurus - Ireland

I love looking at these :D

RandyMarshJizz_New_Skyrim_Trailer-s635x477-140227.jpg

In other news, just bought CS:S and got my ass handed to me. Gief me tips maggles baby.

:) I'll have to get yas all on a server and teach ya how to pwn noobs like a champ.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I actually like WoR, he discusses things outside of Cod too which is a welcome change to listening to some commentators..'there's a guy..I shot him, I threw a grenade there'.

He does get a serious amount of hate on his videos, he can be a dick sometimes but so can everyone, look at Elpresador, the guy trolls everyone..battlefield/ps3/xbox/whiteboy/woody and the guy gets a fraction of the hate Wings does, I can understand Wings' frustration sometimes.

He's one of the few worth watching along with Nasaone, Jiveturkey600 and Elpresador, the rest either like/favourite whores or just talk the same sh1t all the time...with exceptions obviously.

• Advertisement

Blay wrote: »
    I actually like WoR, he discusses things outside of Cod too which is a welcome change to listening to some commentators..'there's a guy..I shot him, I threw a grenade there'.

He does get a serious amount of hate on his videos, he can be a dick sometimes but so can everyone, look at Elpresador, the guy trolls everyone..battlefield/ps3/xbox/whiteboy/woody and the guy gets a fraction of the hate Wings does, I can understand Wings' frustration sometimes.

He's one of the few worth watching along with Nasaone, Jiveturkey600 and Elpresador, the rest either like/favourite whores or just talk the same sh1t all the time...with exceptions obviously.

I thought it was funny tbh. I seriously doubt woody and syndicate are/were upset with anything he said tbh... if it was me i'd be laughing my ass off.. nothing more satisfying than making someone rage ! Maybe thats just me tho.

Commentators I like are:
    TheMarkOfJ
    Fearcrads
    Nasaone (yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooo, what's good errybody? :p)
    Syndicate
    xCal
    Trout91
    402Thunder402
    Synwyn (PC commentator)
    xSMFxTheGoat
    DahGame360
    DTreats

Commentators I despise:
    Whiteboy
    xJawz
    F1sticuffs
    And a whoooole lot more I cba'd naming :)

Oh God it just got worse haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Was messing around making my first live stream earlier on justin.tv while playing, didn't end up that bad, some bits were a bit pixelated, but once it I change a few settings it was pretty good quality :)

Was messing around making my first live stream earlier on justin.tv while playing, didn't end up that bad, some bits were a bit pixelated, but once it I change a few settings it was pretty good quality :)

You using X-split?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

i love looking at my willy but i dont post pics of it :P

Kersmash wrote: »
    You using X-split?

I was using Dyyno? Didn't know what software to use to go from PVR to the stream so just used that :) Is X-split better?

Oh and:

HoW.jpg

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I love when you shut the fuk up, because you have been spamming all of this shiite over an over again, ya had one thread on this cod forum, ya created, an then created a third. I'm sick of looking at all ur shiite!

Who the fuk cares if ur most viewed on utube in ireland for this monrh, who did ya beat? acodcommentator?

Stop spamming us with absolute bullshiite!

I'm not the only one in this forum, that thinks that ya are spamming the fuk out of all of us with ur shiite. if ya want to talk about cod then stop posting videos about halo, counter strike, an some other shiite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

Balfie wrote: »
    I love when you shut the fuk up, because you have been spamming all of this shiite over an over again, ya had one thread on this cod forum, ya created, an then created a third. I'm sick of looking at all ur shiite!

Who the fuk cares if ur most viewed on utube in ireland for this monrh, who did ya beat? acodcommentator?

I'm not the only one in this forum, that thinks that ya are spamming the fuk out of all of us with ur shiite. if ya want to talk about cod then stop posting videos about halo, counter strike, an some other shiite.

lol?

Someones had a few pints anyway :P
    I was using Dyyno? Didn't know what software to use to go from PVR to the stream so just used that Is X-split better?

Oh and:
    *Hogs of War*

I dunno, I was trying to mess around with live streaming the other day and was told x-split was the way to go. Couldn't make heads nor tales of it myself. Got a link to your live stream channel?

also, **** you :( :P

• Advertisement

Kersmash wrote: »
    Someones had a few pints anyway :P

I dunno, I was trying to mess around with live streaming the other day and was told x-split was the way to go. Couldn't make heads nor tales of it myself. Got a link to your live stream channel?

also, **** you :( :P

:P I'll give it a go and see how it compares.

I just used my justin.tv account to do it http://www.justin.tv/docdolittle

Lot of it was crap quality, but when I messed with the settings, my mates said it was clearer and less laggy. Sound is about 5 seconds off and didn't realise I muted my mic through the last hour segment of recording :rolleyes:

How do you record your PS1 stuff man? I was going to try one day, but then I looked at the cable it uses... Forgot it was a (Coaxial?) cable :P

citizen_cane.gif

citizen_cane.gif

This is what u want to do

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

Took me a few tries to get it..now there's two...deserves it:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

citizen_cane.gif
    This is what u want to do

Took me a few tries to get it..now there's two...deserves it:P

you good sir are a fukin legend!

:P I'll give it a go and see how it compares.

I just used my justin.tv account to do it http://www.justin.tv/docdolittle

Lot of it was crap quality, but when I messed with the settings, my mates said it was clearer and less laggy. Sound is about 5 seconds off and didn't realise I muted my mic through the last hour segment of recording :rolleyes:

How do you record your PS1 stuff man? I was going to try one day, but then I looked at the cable it uses... Forgot it was a (Coaxial?) cable :P

Just watched a minute or 2 of yer stream there, quality wasn't the worst I've seen and the audio was only off by a bit :)

The benefits of having a ps3, I can just play ps1 games on it and record with the PVR :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement