Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Oh, thats the one on the trailer...

I'll have a listen when i'm home and get it for ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Cheers bud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Only one way to really describe the wimenz last night :eek: ;

Sound 17

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Only one way to really describe the wimenz last night :eek: ;

Sound 17

Nice , i can use them in vids..........i hope

Shammy wrote: »
    Nice , i can use them in vids..........i hope

Sandy Ravage uses something like that for his Duke Nukem lines

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

So after work this morning I strolled into town and after a while I decided to head into DIT to see some old friends.

I forgot to post it from there. But my friend sent it to me just now.

The best connection I've ever seen plus the best the best 3rd level connection too, it's a fact =

937701688.png

th_sofa.gif

Ade , I thought you were in college yourself?

That connection is crazy, 4ms ping, 93mb/s down...
    Even Bill's shocked!
    billgates_gobsmacked_associatedpress.jpg

Had the week off.

On another note, I despise with a great passion people who guilt trip over such pathetically trivial things. Cretins. Had to use the ignore list for the very first time in 4-5 years too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

So after work this morning I strolled into town and after a while I decided to head into DIT to see some old friends.

I forgot to post it from there. But my friend sent it to me just now.

The best connection I've ever seen plus the best the best 3rd level connection too, it's a fact =

937701688.png

th_sofa.gif

Yeah :) The server is probably within a mile of the host tho :D Try a UK server.

EDIT - Actually nvm that, might come in handy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I know there are talented ppl here so have a look and help out this dummy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68754290#post68754290

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Howdy all, using my hotels supremely sh1tty and expensive internetz, damn phone broke before i came over so i have no wi-fi and dont really have the time to go traipsing about looking for net cafes and kiosks.
    In San Fran at the mo, been a pretty wild week, went to Universal Studios in LA, saw an NBA game in Phoenix, went down a mountain in a jeep in Sedona, flew over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter, got 5 hours sleep in 3 days in Vegas, which was fcuking insanity from start to finish, between gambling at the Bellagio and winning 200 bucks then blowing it all again, rocking up to the Playboy nightclub in a stretch hummer, chatting up a bunny girl and partying on the 53rd floor of the Palms hotel with one of the greatest views of Vegas as a Halloween costume competition was going on, clubbing at home is going to seem so sh1te from now on lol :D

oh and Lee, I found Vanilla Coke, still want a bottle? :pac:

A bottle? A CRATE!!

No seriously, a bottle would be awesome. I'll love you long time.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

krudler wrote: »
    Howdy all, using my hotels supremely sh1tty and expensive internetz, damn phone broke before i came over so i have no wi-fi and dont really have the time to go traipsing about looking for net cafes and kiosks.
    In San Fran at the mo, been a pretty wild week, went to Universal Studios in LA, saw an NBA game in Phoenix, went down a mountain in a jeep in Sedona, flew over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter, got 5 hours sleep in 3 days in Vegas, which was fcuking insanity from start to finish, between gambling at the Bellagio and winning 200 bucks then blowing it all again, rocking up to the Playboy nightclub in a stretch hummer, chatting up a bunny girl and partying on the 53rd floor of the Palms hotel with one of the greatest views of Vegas as a Halloween costume competition was going on, clubbing at home is going to seem so sh1te from now on lol :D

Sounds awesome :eek:

krudler wrote: »

Baaah I can do that any day of the week in my dreams.

Good to hear you're having a blast out there Krud f_bubbly.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

None of the videos on boards will show up for anymore. They work fine on the youtube site and theyalso work fine on the other laptop profile. Didnt know where to ask so any ideas lads?

Here
    I know embedding's disabled on some videos. Is it just that the box stays white all of the time?

Yeah. box just stays white with a small image in top left corner.

Ah well if you're finding someone who posted a youtube vid here or you have tried to post one but it's still showing up as a white box instead....

make sure use the tags obviously -

and then the link, for example -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9iN44LwoE

Only copy the part after the equal sign ie: Zz9iN44LwoE and put that in the tags

and wholla -

The system was changed a few months. Hope that helps, if not then follow the link Lee posted :)

Its every video on the site including that one in your post Ade. I started a help desk thread so I'll go from there.

Try update your flashplayer. That seems to help some people with the same problem as you.

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Try update your flashplayer. That seems to help some people with the same problem as you.

Yeah it's probably that he needs the latest adobe flash player.

Yeah it's probably that he needs the latest adobe flash player.. saying that I keep getting messages saying I have to do that yet I have :facepalm:

I did a clean install of my laptop, and I'm being bombarded with warnings about not having updates turned on, an active antivirus, up to date java/flash.. aaahhhh leave me alone for an hour

It says i have the latest. and the videos work fine on youtube.com

If I use my girlfriends laptop profile and go on to boards there is no problem so maybe some settings in my profile have gone nazi on me.

I tried to download flash, and it keeps saying download failed. Ugh :mad:

Sorted. No idea how though.

I'm so glad the Saw series of films are over. Ssseesh.

I'm so glad the Saw series of films are over. Ssseesh.

+1. What were they up to, 19 or somethin.:P

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    +1. What were they up to, 19 or somethin.:P

7. Funny thing is I watched 1-6(6 via a summarized version on Youtube yesterday admittedly before heading out). I honestly thought they were up to 10 now :pac: But anyway. It was something different at least and a few of the movies were very decent IMO (1 and 3, possibly 4 as well as the last 15 minutes in the 3D movie).

A couple of decent death scenes like the Chester Bennington(Linken Park front man for those who don't know) was quite refreshing and the public scene + the last 15 minutes or so minutes were notables in 3D(me arse 3D). The rest of it like the majority of the series was muck which was a shame.

They should have left it at 3. They milked the series to death.

• Advertisement

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    They should have left it at 3. They milked the series to death.

True. But you could say that about nearly everything put on our screen be it movie or tv these days. Producers, directors and the executive folks initial thought these days is.. can we get a sequel or prequel out of this and if they the chances are high they'll go ahead with the 1st movie.

I've heard the original plan was to end the movie at 2 but certain individuals were busy with other projects so the final ending was put on hold + of course the amount the 1st movie generated(someone in the film thread said they earned $50M dollars for each one which isn't half bad :pac:) they knew they were onto a money spinner instantly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement