Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Sprrratt wrote: »
    I had a dream I won post of the day. Sad life.

Maybe you will with a sad post like that :D

You dreamin of us boardsies??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    they fukking destroy you!!!

Two days later and I'm in agony!
    I had a dream I won post of the day. Sad life.

That would be ****in' awesome! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Anyone watching the ufc?

I'm currently looking for a download youtube video of the main match, damn stupid Sky not letting us have ESPN or our internet being worse than Ade's.

*covers ears* na-na-na-na-naaaa I can't hear you....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'm currently looking for a download youtube video of the main match, damn stupid Sky not letting us have ESPN or our internet being worse than Ade's.

*covers ears* na-na-na-na-naaaa I can't hear you....

Try mma-core.com,I watch whatever I miss there

Balfie wrote: »
    God fuking damn! this is the second time I didnt see the UFC live this month! I have it on now for the last fight!..

LEE NORMALLY TELLS ME WHEN IT IS ON! LEE I FEEL THAT NOW YOU ARE A KUNT FOR NOT TELLIN ME TWICE IN A ROW! ROT IN HELL U GALWAY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!

love u :P

Jones I pick!

Maybe if you get on Skype once in a while I'd have asked ya if you were watching it!

Love you too. XX

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Incredible viewing for the past hour or so but this was really something else.

In the playoff, had to get up and down -

Tied that ^ hole and went on to win the next, and in doing so won $11.5M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Kersmash, just bought this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Boy_Advance_Wireless_Adapter

One of the wireless adapter's greatest uses is in Pokémon FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald. While all three still support the Game Boy Advance Game Link Cable, up to thirty-nine wireless adapter-connected players can convene in a virtual in-game lobby called the "Union Room" for battles and trades. The wireless adapter is also used in Pokémon games to download special data via the Mystery Gift option at various Pokémon-related events.[4] Besides the Union Room in certain Pokémon versions, the wireless adapter only supports up to five players.[5]

Gbawa_sp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

lol, how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

nearly finished gears, what a fcuking epic game, its got genuine emotion, its laugh out loud funny in places and every enemy encounter feels like a proper battle. genuine GOTY contender.

Kersmash wrote: »
    lol, how much?
    €5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Here Tallonballs is there an irish host for Minecraft servers that take laser?

Not that I know of

Cheapest one then?

Cheapest one then?
    If I new that, I wouldn't be broke :/

It's hard to find a good one man I'm still looking

Cool beans. I havent updated the one from my pc since about 1.5 and I still havent got around to putting the pc even together again. Bleh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Tallon wrote: »

Ah, sure who doesn't have one :p

WP_000009.jpg?psid=1

The amount of gaming stuff in my room is getting a bit ridiculous at this stage :p

Ah, sure who doesn't have one :p

WP_000009.jpg?psid=1

The amount of gaming stuff in my room is getting a bit ridiculous at this stage :p
    Pics or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Pics or GTFO

Well this one was taken last year when I was cleaning up, but all my older gaming stuff from my little brothers room was thrown in my room recently too.. Its all over my (messy) room so I'm too lazy to clean/take pics :p

25909_1372118218851_1108642144_1101361_1148823_n.jpg

Fap fap fap... Wanna sell me some stuff? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

My new trittons ,7.1 surround sound :) lets see how long these last me

004.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Well this one was taken last year when I was cleaning up, but all my older gaming stuff from my little brothers room was thrown in my room recently too.. Its all over my (messy) room so I'm too lazy to clean/take pics :p

25909_1372118218851_1108642144_1101361_1148823_n.jpg

ha, I love how Halo 3 is beside Earthworm Jim 2 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

It was a pity that they were not supported better (like most nintendo hardware). They came out near the end of the GBA's lifecycle and they even had to give them out free with pokemon FR and GL. They were great but only a handful of games used them and you could not use the DS's wireless as a substitute.

On a side note, pink SP?

CORaven wrote: »
    It was a pity that they were not supported better (like most nintendo hardware). They came out near the end of the GBA's lifecycle and they even had to give them out free with pokemon FR and GL. They were great but only a handful of games used them and you could not use the DS's wireless as a substitute.

On a side note, pink SP?
    And PSP :D

6A783A3D7F2D4EC2B6C42FA0859224AC-800.jpg

Managed to slot in a jib at Sony for not encrypting their info into my Computer forensics assignment. Fck you Sony! :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Oh god. That moment just happened. Went to tesco to get a few bits. Card failed. Mother in law bailed me out. Mortified.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,337 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

My pc is going to be blown away tomorrow

I cant ****ing wait for bf3

beertons wrote: »
    Oh god. That moment just happened. Went to tesco to get a few bits. Card failed. Mother in law bailed me out. Mortified.

Bad form hey :p

*takes out phone*...... "Mammy?"

_______

Sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

When is BF3 out?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement