Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

I just got braces. Kill me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sprrratt wrote: »
    I just got braces. Kill me
    Pics or GTFO

6 months ones. Nobody except family will see them until at least 3 months in. They filed my teeth down so in time they'll stand side by side but right now i just look like ive gaps inbetween each tooth in my fúcked up head!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Short term pain in the ass with long term benefits..

It'll be worth it in the end :)

About to eat for the first time with them. Should be fun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

About to eat for the first time with them. Should be fun

Just have a "liquid" diet for a few days, remember to have bulmers for your 5-a-day :p

oh im hittin town tomorrow night it shall be a serious round. just bitten in to a soft roll nearly broke every bracket. SOUND

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Looks like I'm giving up CoD for the next month to go to the dark side :p

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Haha, I reckon I'll be joining you, just need to get out of work :P

Id tap Lisa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Id tap Lisa

Dem braces.

Braces on a girl = cute, imho :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

BF3 beta incoming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Played 2 or 3 games, thought it was really good, servers unavailable now :(

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Played like 20 games, so much fun :D bit glitchy and broken in small parts but over all great craic :)

first game, ran about 10 feet, climbed on a rock, fell through level :pac:

its nice looking, but its jaggy as hell, hope that screentearing is fixed for the full game, I haaaaate screen tearing, puts me right off a game.

Problems on Xbox are as follows

• Some times when you do Parkour you cant ADS after.
    • Audio for most of the game cuts out for 10-15 minutes (things like explosions, gear ruffling and friendly shots don't sound)
    • Sometimes you can't sprint you have to walk backwards then sprint
    • Sometimes your class changes in respawn menu

Other than those small things (they can be stopped easily bar the audio bug) the beta is superb and fun. :)

Visually its nothing amazing, Crysis probably took all the "OH WOWZERZ LOOK AT THE GRASS!!" from me.

Yeah I'm not blown away by it tbh, I'd say it looks stunning on pc but its nothing too amazing from what I've seen on ps3, lovely looking but its the lack of 60fps that shows big time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I dont see a huge different between BFBC2 and BF3 tbh..

Graphics wise.. not hugely impressive.. but gameplay is great!

Yea there are a few bugs to fix such as falling through the ground, cant ADS sometimes, have to stop moving to sprint etc but I'm well eager to get home and play it every night now!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

hypermuse wrote: »
    I dont see a huge different between BFBC2 and BF3 tbh..

Graphics wise.. not hugely impressive.. but gameplay is great!

Yea there are a few bugs to fix such as falling through the ground, cant ADS sometimes, have to stop moving to sprint etc but I'm well eager to get home and play it every night now!!

There's a fix for that ready for the release build, but they're going to turn off ground deformation on the servers for the beta, as it's easier than readying a new build, getting it certified etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Spent ages downloading it (1.5hrs). No servers to connect to = Not a good first impression.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

CORaven wrote: »
    Spent ages downloading it (1.5hrs). No servers to connect to = Not a good first impression.

6 hours :)

Xbox there has been a good few issues already namely in regards to servers. Noticed when I was playing the beta on it at my mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

6 hours :)

20mins FTW....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Booted it up again. It was meh. Some French kid kept coughing into his mic, couldn't figure out who he was or how to mute him without muting the rest of the team.
    Paused while selecting my loadout and when I spawned I still had the blue tint until I died and respawned again.

12 minutes :cool:
    ?

CoD4 is unreal :eek:

Tallon wrote: »
    ?

CoD4 is unreal :eek:

you only getting it now? tis the best of the COD games multiplayer wise, too many frags though

krudler wrote: »
    you only getting it now? tis the best of the COD games multiplayer wise, too many frags though
    Yeah, first time playing it

Waaaaay to many frags

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement