Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

krudler wrote: »
    you only getting it now? tis the best of the COD games multiplayer wise, too many frags though

+

OpTiC FaZe GRizzzzzZzZzZzZ wannabes.
    AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    WetWork is the worst, especially on PC when playing 25 V 25 :pac:

Nade fest doesn't do it justice. Even on team Tac let alone Ground War or on PC's huge games, it's horrid. 4 years since it's release and on two consoles with many many hours poured in I'm sure I've skipped it all but a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tallon wrote: »
    Yeah, first time playing it

Waaaaay to many frags

bloody martyrdom, you spend half your time jumping over people trying to dodge grenades on smaller maps. tis the most balanced of them though, sniping is juuuust right. not too hard, not too easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I really like it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

krudler wrote: »
    you only getting it now? tis the best of the COD games multiplayer wise, too many fags though
    +

OpTiC FaZe GRizzzzzZzZzZzZ wannabes.

Ade, I think he already mentioned those..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

there was a boards games a while back where it was a ground war domination on Shipment, utter, utter insanity from start to finish,dont think anyone finished with less than 40-50 kills, to those who havent played COD4, imagine a ground war on Rust.

yeah :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,332 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »

Har har. Fancy BF3 on PS3? Legit bheast! ;)

Har har. Fancy BF3 on PS3? Legit bheast! ;)

name the time my friend

Headshot wrote: »
    name the time my friend

Just gonna have my dinner first. So, say 10-15 min?

Just gonna have my dinner first. So, say 10-15 min?

yap sure

• Advertisement

ade I think my ps3 is on its last legs

Its freezing on me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

yay... im back !

Whats everyone think of the BF3 beta ? Sort of mixed feelings with it myself, it feels and plays the same as BC2, lots of bugs / screen tearing that hopefully gets ironed out for retail.. not that fond of the map either, would have loved me some planes and choppers to fly. Pistols are insanely powerful, managed to plant the bomb and kill 4 people by crouching in the corner with my pistol (I was recon) and blasting them in the back. In general the game is pretty easy tho, went on some proper arse raping earlier.

US PS3 users will beable to play the full Uncharted 3 multiplayer from tomorrow... might be handy enough to get your hands on a key tho since anyone that buys a subway gets one.

p.s Mac's suck donkey balls... oh... and GO IRELAND !!!!

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Beta servers on both Consoles and PC are garbage, gameplay is better than BFBC2, Textures and graphics on PC are amazing but on Xbox are meh, a few OP weapons but over all I'd give it a

7/10

I'd imagine the game looks a lot better on PC.. still.. its not that bad on PS3, theres a bit too much go on imo and a lot of bush wookies... and im already drop shooting like a motha****a !! Not even funny how much i move around in this game. I'd probably agree with the 7/10, only because it is a beta after all, so anything lower would be unfair. Would really love to play it on PC tho, especially on the bigger maps with tanks and planes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Can it being used for any type of montage.And rightly so.Its beast :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

have a hangover that would kill a horse.never drinking again:D

Lack of FIFA 12 talk on here is eerie! It looks great so far, got the special edition with UT already on the disk and 18 gold packs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

That's cause we're playing it! :P Tis good so far.Also how do I claim my UT packs?I got the ultimate edition

Edit:got it :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    have a hangover that would kill a horse:D

Snap.

New Uncharted 3 footage of the other maps.. (Full MP available for US users)

Only find footage of 3 new maps.. not sure how many others there are, looks quite good imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Had a few games of BF3 just there. Loving it but I have no idea what I'm doing half the time :). Joined a game with Ade and was constantly glitching under the map every 20 seconds, it was pretty much unplayable. Gameplay is good though, refreshing change from COD anyway

Had a few games of BF3 just there. Loving it but I have no idea what I'm doing half the time :). Joined a game with Ade and was constantly glitching under the map every 20 seconds, it was pretty much unplayable. Gameplay is good though, refreshing change from COD anyway

The A bomb site today has been messed up, was grand yesterday though. Only way to get out is suicide :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Wasn't gonna buy BF but I'm loving the beta so I guess I'll have to:P Metro system is pretty confusing in a firefight, I just tear across the track and hope to christ nobody sees me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

The A bomb site today has been messed up, was grand yesterday though. Only way to get out is suicide :(

was well bad for me in some games.. area around 1st A bomb site in the park was a no go area!! :D

Some1 managed to plant bomb but dunno how :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

EA have realeased a broken game again this year with Fifa. Half of my squad in career mode has disappeared and it freezes when I scroll through the menus. FFS EA! :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Moved into a new house today but have no TV or Internet.

Stuck posting from my phone :(

My girlfriend and 2 other housemates are away... **insert forever alone jpeg**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement