Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Mr. Dookles

that was soo cool haha :) had some weird stuff happen to me in the beta as well ha check out this vid its not be but its a cool glitch all the same :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

A38536ED2A4A4810BC9D54BAD959BC8A-0000324795-0002574223-00456L-04971DA2EA1344A1BD5F40AE3F8F48AC.jpg[/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Kersmash, Tallon, Lee, Kells you's should all get an xbox for the release of MW3 and make me the happiest man alive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Kersmash, Tallon, Lee, Kells you's should all get an xbox for the release of MW3 and make me the happiest man alive
    You should stop being a queer and get a PS3.. and stop drinking blue WKD

I have a PS3 remember? but you cannot have the full bant without a good party chat! Blue wkd ftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

You not getting on PS3?:(

Nope, wont be buying for both. Xbox is where the real bant happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sprrratt wrote: »

Hellllloooooooo? You're the one with a full time job, I'm a poor student, buy me an xbox and I'll join you. ;)

Oh stop i wish i could

Do you have a link to your pc specs? kthxbai

• Advertisement

Me? dont bother. its been dead since around july still havent got it back running

Ah right,what's wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Stolen from ps3 forum, class

Seen that earlier, it's so good :D

Ah right,what's wrong with it?

Its a piece o' shít

• Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im a huge fan of MGS and especially of Snake. Has to be one of my favourite gaming characters around

That fist fight in MGS4 was just epic, absolute epic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

tumblr_lqhr46trpa1qz9917o1_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

nice tribute^ whether you own or like apple products Jobs was a genius, that much cant be denied.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Irobically, I'd decided about 2 days ago to get rid of all mine (ipod and iphone)...

Anyhoo, I think they should change the logo to that pic.. would be a very nice tribute indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

everlast75 wrote: »
    Irobically, I'd decided about 2 days ago to get rid of all mine (ipod and iphone)...

Anyhoo, I think they should change the logo to that pic.. would be a very nice tribute indeed!

How come? And yeah, the logo change would be a nice touch

• Advertisement

IPAM wrote: »
    How come? And yeah, the logo change would be a nice touch

Couple o reasons..

I had a nightmare of a time itunes, both the music format and having to change movies over to the readable format, the products don't have flash-drive.. gonna give other products a go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Couple o reasons..

I had a nightmare of a time itunes, both the music format and having to change movies over to the readable format, the products don't have flash-drive.. gonna give other products a go...

Only awake, but to change movies to watch them on an ipod/ipad? I use VLC app, don't have to convert them at all (unless they're 1080p/720p rips)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Irobically, I'd decided about 2 days ago to get rid of all mine (ipod and iphone)...!

Don't think I could switch back to anything else after having the iPhone. It actually has everything you need, it does everything short of giving you a blowjob in the morning! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

God damn it!! PS3 controller don't fit no more!! :mad::(

uuCkE.jpg?565

Don't think I could switch back to anything else after having the iPhone. It actually has everything you need, it does everything short of giving you a blowjob in the morning! :pac:

whoever comes up with an app for that, will inherit the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Eric I hope your ok mate. Glad that its only a fractured wrist and nothin more serious..

If ya need anything gimme a shout.. I only live down the road sure, will help ya out mate..

Balfie wrote: »
    Eric I hope your ok mate. Glad that its only a fractured wrist and nothin more serious..

If ya need a hand gimme a shout.. I only live down the road sure, will help ya out mate..

SetWidth125-quagmire.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Balfie wrote: »

If ya need anything gimme a shout.. I only live down the road sure, will help ya out mate..

A sponge bath would be epic Craig!! would love that! :D

Tallon wrote: »
    SetWidth125-quagmire.gif

Luckily its not my fapping hand ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement