Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

948C5B3E78844035BA6A362152492F3D-0000323155-0002581701-00800L-A8F8A46AE1EE45989A2E9FA361F6E949.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Who here is living in Celbridge and has upc?

Leixlip with UPC.. .why?

Trying to find out why some in Celbridge have upc, and Soby can't get it. Want to see how close the exchange is to him.

The lines were build wrong... thats why I never had it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Tallon wrote: »
    The lines were build wrong... thats why I never had it

yeah, nothing to do with the exchange as such. The fibre optic lines have to be laid in the estate in the first place

Maybe he lives in an old estate. I never asked him. I remember when I was going out with this one in Croadaun, her gaff was in the middle, and my god the connection was terrible. Always dropping, eircom must have skimped on the copper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

any you lads watch the season finale of Breaking Bad!!

that show is so epic!!

serious spoiler so don't read if you intend to watch!
    Was great way to kill Gus!! now that all the baddie characters are dead.. whats next..??

They announced they are making a 5th and final season..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

...oops, I was going to quote you and ask were they not making another season after a few friends were talking about it today, and the spoiler info was un-spoilered in the text message.

Hopefully I'll have forgotten what I read when I do get around to start watching it :o

Leeg17 wrote: »
    and the spoiler info was un-spoilered in the text message.

Hopefully I'll have forgotten what I read when I do get around to start watching it :o

sorry bud!! hate that! Get some1 to hit you real hard in the head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

hypermuse wrote: »
    sorry bud!! hate that! Get some1 to hit you real hard in the head

Im on it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Boards halloween skin

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

AGB_Ghost wrote: »

accept my xbla friend request you fcuker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I didn't get one :P

really? was sure i sent you one, whats your gamertag? luckygunslinger?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Yes but the L in slinger is an I so its technically siinger

Really? I thought that name would have been an original.

I think it is but the thing is I was typing in many things other than lucky which were taken so when I put lucky in i must have forgot to switch it back to gunslinger rather than gunsiinger

so your saying your really just a karaoke siinger diva with an ACR fetish!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

7 wins, 1 loss start to pro club.... cheers EA you contes. Doing their best to nerf me and my mate by giving us a random disconnection during a match now at half time while winning 2-0! >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

7 wins, 1 loss start to pro club.... cheers EA you contes. Doing their best to nerf me and my mate by giving us a random disconnection during a match now at half time while winning 2-0! >_<

Nice to see they're keeping it original

You look like Machete :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Dont be afraid to step down and let us younger players take control if he you feel you cant hack it :P

• Advertisement

Soby wrote: »
    Dont be afraid to step down and let us younger players take control if he you feel you cant hack it :P

Why you little rascals :pac: Honestly still bugs me that. Also I forgot to upload this class goal I scored, that consisted of me dribbling past 3 players, 2 with skill and a nutmeg, then finishing top corner from outside of the box. Rare for me to go on dribbles but I do like that in FIFA 12. Feels different (better).

How's things with Pink Wafers? We should give you's a game sometime.

Estonia :D

Surely we cannot **** this up. Famous last words.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement