Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Ade... Why u no skype no more..

On a side note when I put ade into my phone it spelled as Adele... So hello Adele.. That's yo new name sukka :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Why you little rascals :pac: Honestly still bugs me that. Also I forgot to upload this class goal I scored, that consisted of me dribbling past 3 players, 2 with skill and a nutmeg, then finishing top corner from outside of the box. Rare for me to go on dribbles but I do like that in FIFA 12. Feels different (better).

How's things with Pink Wafers? We should give you's a game sometime.

How coincidental there is no video proof of your goal :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I hope everyone is wearing their suits today.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Balfie wrote: »
    Ade... Why u no skype no more..

On a side note when I put ade into my phone it spelled as Adele... So hello Adele.. That's yo new name sukka :D

Just taking one of my notorious breaks from stuff man. Only recently took a break a from Twitter, and boy when I'm on a roll tweeting there is no stopping me :P Bar the internationals this past week, I've been out most nights too and have turned into Kells the odd night, where I've crashed early. Should be on during the weekend. Maybe later, though with this weather atm... fancy me some golf and then a few beers later :)

Adele? Living up to your name, conte :D Tis grand.
    Soby wrote: »
    How coincidental there is no video proof of your goal :P

I hate you Ste, more than you'll ever know :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

CORaven wrote: »
    I hope everyone is wearing their suits today.

I did this morning but then changed out of it before coming to work

Had an interview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Congrats man, hope it goes well for you.

CORaven wrote: »
    Congrats man, hope it goes well for you.

Cheers dude. Think it went well but not sure if the position is for me... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

So long as its not bending over and taking it up the poop shoot.. in this climate its worthy of consideration :)

img0364ob.jpg

Meet my second Husky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

everlast75 wrote: »

well jealous.. they are the most beautiful amazing dogs ever!! Very nice!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

img0364ob.jpg

Fecking beautiful!

hypermuse wrote: »
    well jealous.. they are the most beautiful amazing dogs ever!! Very nice!!

Cheers man,

He's 3 now - he was really misstreated by his previous owner - tied to a post out the back most of the time :mad:

Cannot understand people like that.. they should be castrated and then dipped in a vat of vinegar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

My GF has one and they are lovely dogs.Fecking hair gets everywhere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just taking one of my notorious breaks from stuff man. Only recently took a break a from Twitter, and boy when I'm on a roll tweeting there is no stopping me :P Bar the internationals this past week, I've been out most nights too and have turned into Kells the odd night, where I've crashed early. Should be on during the weekend. Maybe later, though with this weather atm... fancy me some golf and then a few beers later :)

Adele? Living up to your name, conte :D Tis grand.

I hate you Ste, more than you'll ever know :pac:

<3

Seriously nice dog Everlast. Very generous of you to re-home a mistreated dog. Need more people like you :)

Cheers man :)

I had one already and wanted another to keep him company while we were out, so I reckoned a rescue dog was the way to go...

He still flinches when you go to rub him, and froze/shook when we put a lead on him the first time, but he's coming out of his shell now. A few decent feeds, a warm home and a walk everyday helps!

I know a lady who runs a rescue homes specifically for them, so if anyone else out there has the space and time for them, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

He still flinches when you go to rub him, and froze/shook when we put a lead on him the first time, but he's coming out of his shell now. A few decent feeds, a warm home and a walk everyday helps!

its disgraceful how people can treat animals so badly that they can be so nervous!
    I'm sure after a few weeks you'd never realise he was treated that way.. Especially when he has another dog for company!

One thing I look forward to most is eventually settling down proper and getting my own 1st dog.. not my families, or parents etc.. my own 1st proper dog!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Cheers man :)

I had one already and wanted another to keep him company while we were out, so I reckoned a rescue dog was the way to go...

I know a lady who runs a rescue homes specifically for them, so if anyone else out there has the space and time for them, let me know.

I've looked into rehoming so many times but our back garden isn't fenced off :mad: it's the only thing stopping me from getting one (would fenc it off myself except we're renting and probbly moving soon :( )

Ah man, don't tempt me :P I've 2 already and have my mind set on a 3rd. Just don't have enough room. Even with the recent move to a house (was in an apt.).

Every time I see an ad for an unwanted dog I instantly want to bring it home and let him have the craic with my 2. Obviously give him a good feed an bed etc :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

That dog is class everlast ! How could someone not want him.

Actually miss my dogs more than anything being away from home during the week ! Bit sad.. but **** it. Legs walked off them at the weekend tho :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Ah man, don't tempt me :P I've 2 already and have my mind set on a 3rd. Just don't have enough room. Even with the recent move to a house (was in an apt.).

Every time I see an ad for an unwanted dog I instantly want to bring it home and let him have the craic with my 2. Obviously give him a good feed an bed etc :pac:

Know this feeling! Alas doubt I'd be able to convince the grown ups that we need another but when I've a job/my own place I'd love to have 2 dogs - only concern is that they have some company during the day.

Would love a husky but alas I think they'd need a bit exercise and room to roam than a suburb can provide or my schedule can handle ATM.

My Newfie would be bored out of her mind if it weren't for McClane. At the moment the OH is away on work and won't be back till late this month and she left at the end of last. With my work schedule they're alone for about 11 hours in the day :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

lovely dog man. on another note, just got my first hole in one in tw. very happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

beertons wrote: »
    lovely dog man. on another note, just got my first hole in one in tw. very happy!

Pffttt.... come back when ya hole in one the last hole... to finish joint top ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Congrats on the hole in one :)

just got my first hole in one in tw. very happy!

Still tryin :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement