Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

best of luck craigers. and just remember, if it starts to go pear shaped, get the ride. or blast them with piss!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

For Sierra

FovzL.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ahh crap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Got my Kontrol Freeks today :) hard to adjust to say the least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Shammy is now a mod of Counter Strike, well done man :)

He's working his way down the list, next up, GTA :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Shammy is now a mod of Counter Strike, well done man :)

He's working his way down the list, next up, GTA :P

HAHA :P Have you ever played cs shammy ???? Not much modding to be done over there these days... it'll probably get busy when cs:go is released tho.

Magill wrote: »
    HAHA :P Have you ever played cs shammy ???? Not much modding to be done over there these days... it'll probably get busy when cs:go is released tho.

Just checked, he's never posted there from what I can see :p

Now you've to contend with Magill trolling two of your forums, haha.

Just checked, he's never posted there from what I can see :p

Now you've to contend with Magill trolling two of your forums, haha.

PFFTTT !!!!!!!! As if !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Magill wrote: »

Yup ....... way back when i was on dial up :P

Should get some traffic there in the up coming months.

Shammy wrote: »
    Yup ....... way back when i was on dial up :P

Should get some traffic there in the up coming months.

haha, the good ole days ! These young bucks complaining about their 50-100 pings !! CS with a 200 ping, 20fps and a ball mouse. Couldn't beat that !

And yeah, hopefully it takes off on the consoles... we'll see.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Shammy! You mod whore!!! 'gratz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I iz 'upgrading' my fifa player stats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone getting the Uncharted multiplayer today? have it downloading now will play it once I finish work :D

krudler wrote: »
    anyone getting the Uncharted multiplayer today? have it downloading now will play it once I finish work :D

How big is the download? Will it make it me implode with vengeful fury and rage...

How big is the download? Will it make it me implode with vengeful fury and rage...

It's 50mb, yes

:pac:

It's 50mb, yes

:pac:

Ha I wish, 3.2 gb

Ha I wish, 3.2 gb

I'll be leaving that alone so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Didnt know it was out.. will dl it but dunno if I can actually play.. cast gets in the way of holding the pad.. Will give it a go thou!

hypermuse wrote: »
    Didnt know it was out.. will dl it but dunno if I can actually play.. cast gets in the way of holding the pad.. Will give it a go thou!

you need an access code for it, I got one off the gaming liberty website they had a competition for it, have a gawk online tho theres probably codes floating about

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Modded Oblivion to play certain Game of Thrones songs at certain times, it truly is epic. :D

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Fowler

:O

ha,awesome, cant wait for season 2 of it, best show on tv at the moment

• Advertisement

hurry up november hurry up!!!!!!!

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Modded Oblivion to play certain Game of Thrones songs at certain times, it truly is epic. :D

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Fowler

:O

ha,awesome, cant wait for season 2 of it, best show on tv at the moment

The only episode I watched is the last one, with the really hot white haired dragon chick (drool!). I might run through the other episodes during the mid-term. The only other shows I'm keeping up with at the tv's pace is Walking Dead (only zombie thing on!), Storm Chasers, The Ultimate Fighter and Gold Rush Alaska when it's out next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

The only episode I watched is the last one, with the really hot white haired dragon chick (drool!). I might run through the other episodes during the mid-term. The only other shows I'm keeping up with at the tv's pace is Walking Dead (only zombie thing on!), Storm Chasers, The Ultimate Fighter and Gold Rush Alaska when it's out next week.

this a continuation from last season?

LakesKeane wrote: »

this a continuation from last season?

Yup, same crew, minus the claim owner's friend Fred who was there in the last 2/3 eps as he's gone back to the same claim to pick up where the lads left off the cheeky bugger. They're in a new claim in Canada (Yukon FWIR), starts the 28th in the US. :)

GOT is fantastic, if theres any other shows I can recommend they're Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement