Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,324 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Fo sho.

Picked up both Batman games, BF3 and Splinter Cell HD Collection just there. Only went in for BF3 (well UC3)..... >_>

About time

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

hypermuse wrote: »
    so excited bout it!! you can keep your BF3 and MW3

Definately agree with you.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    About time

Won;t be playing them till I get my teeth into BF3, UC3 and MW3 though. One of those games/series where I feel I should try playing it through in one playthrough like Uncharted. Was planning on buying it next summer but with GTA quite possibly out in April-May, I bit the bullet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

hmm that's interesting lee

Ill see can I go to that
    Fo sho.

I regret not buying tickets for the November gig, and the Arctic Monkeys gig at Oxegen / The 02 (the year before), so there's no way I'm going to regret not going to another gig.

No sleep the 3rd Nov so.. :)

What COD are people playing for Double XP weekend?

• Advertisement

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    BF3

trollface.jpg?1296494117

Changed it now

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

Loved DBZ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Gotta love being off for a week in this ****ty weather

So buying this :D

newswire_knuckleduster.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Dooo want :p

Where'd you see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

EI_Flyboy wrote: »
    Loved DBZ

<3 me some DBZ, watched the entire series again last summer... all 500+ episodes and the movies :P

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Dooo want :p

Where'd you see it?

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=RS-GTA3-KNUCKLEMUG&vSKU=RS-GTA3-KNUCKLEMUG

Might order a couple of them, ooooh I'am a sucker for GTA merch :pac:

that is awesome

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BF3 limited edition weapons are only unlocked for a limited time?

Sad face :(

Any unlocks are permanent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

comes to 40 euro including delivery.Which is more than the mug :(.Shame.Maybe amazon will stock em soon ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

2dt21s6.jpg

Ghost costume done :D decided not to wear the hoodie cos I'll be blooding roasting going to pubs and clubs in it tomorrow night. check out my oh so accurate M16 with noobtube and green camo :pac:

Soby wrote: »
    comes to 40 euro including delivery.Which is more than the mug :(.Shame.Maybe amazon will stock em soon ?

Forgot about shipping >_<
    Boourns. Only getting the 1 so.... especially after todays bets :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Any of you thinking of getting BF3 for PC, just don't, wait a few months until DICE sort this crashing crap out.

What a joke

Any of you thinking of getting BF3 for PC, just don't, wait a few months until DICE sort this crashing crap out.

After all the comments from BF fans especially around the time of BOPS release, I can't help but smile a little. On another note, one for console (namely PS3 players). I have BF3 here, haven't unpackaged it or nowt. How is the game running and namely the servers? Crashing? Bugs?

edit - I'll be honest, little voice saying don't open it. Get your money back and wait a few days for Uncharted 3 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

krudler wrote: »
    2dt21s6.jpg

Ghost costume done :D decided not to wear the hoodie cos I'll be blooding roasting going to pubs and clubs in it tomorrow night. check out my oh so accurate M16 with noobtube and green camo :pac:

sexy bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

After all the comments from BF fans especially around the time of BOPS release, I can't help but smile a little. On another note, one for console (namely PS3 players). I have BF3 here, haven't unpackaged it or nowt. How is the game running and namely the servers? Crashing? Bugs?

edit - I'll be honest, little voice saying don't open it. Get your money back and wait a few days for Uncharted 3 :pac:

open it.ya can trade in into game and get uncharted for 99c

Soby wrote: »
    open it.ya can trade in into game and get uncharted for 99c

Was thinking that but unsure. I'll talk to you on Skype.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kersmash wrote: »
    sexy bastard!

lets hope the COD playing ladies about Galway tomorrow night will think so too :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement