Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

http://www.gamestop.ie/42040_PlayStation_3_Uncharted_3_Explorer_Edition.aspx

Just a heads up, UC3 CE available. Limited amount. Just ordered mine there :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Fúck!

They're big climbs

Tallon wrote: »
    Fúck!

They're big climbs

Yup, that'd be Howth hill for ya! It's my first cycle on the new bike and I swear I was tempted to push it up the hill at one point

Stunning spot , especially in weather like today. Love going to the Clontarf, Bull Island and Howth area. Howth Hill is some bitch though having walked it a few times. Cycling down must have been fun at least... after the pain of making it up there of course :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    McAfee 1 year full version = 1 problem Found.

AVG 1 Month Trial Version = 6441 Problems Found.

.......derp.

I've gone through a few AV programs and have settled on Kaspersky. No problems since I started using it 2 years ago

You can get it cheap here too: http://www.software4students.ie/Kaspersky_Antivirus_Security-list.aspx

Stunning spot , especially in weather like today. Love going to the Clontarf, Bull Island and Howth area. Howth Hill is some bitch though having walked it a few times. Cycling down must have been fun at least... after the pain of making it up there of course :D

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty terrified going back down. Must have been hitting 45-50kmh (no helmet yet either).

But yea, I grew up in Clontarf and think the coast road is amazing for running/cycling. Really looking forward to getting out more now that I've no job.

Really should have taken some pictures as the view from the Summit was lovely today, no haze at all!

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty terrified going back down. Must have been hitting 45-50kmh (no helmet yet either).

But yea, I grew up in Clontarf and think the coast road is amazing for running/cycling. Really looking forward to getting out more now that I've no job.

Really should have taken some pictures as the view from the Summit was lovely today, no haze at all!

Lucky guy. Used to work out in Royal Dublin GC on Bull Island right beside Clontarf for a couple of summers. Ze father is a good mate of the pro out there, so did some work the pro shop and resturatant (very seldom the latter). One of the best spots in Dublin IMO.

coursedesign_headerPhoto.jpg

Lucky guy. Used to work out in Royal Dublin GC on Bull Island right beside Clontarf for a couple of summers. Ze father is a good mate of the pro out there, so did some work the pro shop and resturatant (very seldom the latter). One of the best spots in Dublin IMO.]

That's mad, I used to caddy out there. My mate at the time (Ross Hyde Tracey) his old man was the greenkeeper an so hooked us up with caddying most days. It's funny I was only talking to my parents about it yesterday. Paid near £100 for 2 rounds. Paid to walk around and have the craic in the sun, what a job as a kid!

That's mad, I used to caddy out there. My mate at the time (Ross Hyde Tracey) his old man was the greenkeeper an so hooked us up with caddying most days. It's funny I was only talking to my parents about it yesterday. Paid near £100 for 2 rounds. Paid to walk around and have the craic in the sun, what a job as a kid!

Did I say you were lucky? :D

I've played it a handful of times, luckily for free as I got to play with the pro Leonard Owens. Such a sound guy, and I still buy most of my equipment from him. It's a class course, arguably my favourite in Dublin along with Howth and Portmarnock up the road. If I could afford the membership, I'd join any of those clubs in a heartbeat. My club isn't bad by any means and it's only 5 mins away but I'am a sucker for Links(seaside golf). I'll be happy when one day I'm a member of a a proper links golf club.

When I wasn't working there, we used to do business at Royal Dublin supplying them with equipment for the pro-shop as well. So yeah, I know the place quite well :P

Said it to you before when talking about the Clontarf cricket club, but there is something with that area in general where I played my best stuff be it golf or cricket. Must be something in the water haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Anything to get rid of this stupid google redirection virus, its also stopping my firewall from turning on which is annoying.

what site is it redirecting through. Brother in law had a similar problem on his machine over the weekend and I couldn't fix it on the computer itself and had to add the hard drive as a secondary drive to another machine and run then check with an antivirus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

then one or two emma watson nipple slip pages.

I wouldn't be complaining :pac:

stupid crap like Ryan Air

ye the one I was getting kept bringing me to an Ryan Air thing as well. Wouldn't allow any anti virus programme service to start or removed the application so it couldn't be found. Rkill which is usually works to kill the process wasn't stopping them so became a major pain in the ass

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be complaining :pac:

that's only cause you obviously have no taste in women :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

that's only cause you obviously have no taste in women :p

She is no Pixie Lott anyways

Emma Watson would snap in half Lee as I've said before. Nothing on her ffs and that hair.... :pac:

fjsanchez wrote: »
    She is no Pixie Lott anyways

Actually, in case anyone else doesn't agree:

Dem legs never end! :P

Did I say you were lucky? :D

I've played it a handful of times, luckily for free as I got to play with the pro Leonard Owens. Such a sound guy, and I still buy most of my equipment from him. It's a class course, arguably my favourite in Dublin along with Howth and Portmarnock up the road. If I could afford the membership, I'd join any of those clubs in a heartbeat. My club isn't bad by any means and it's only 5 mins away but I'am a sucker for Links(seaside golf). I'll be happy when one day I'm a member of a a proper links golf club.

When I wasn't working there, we used to do business at Royal Dublin supplying them with equipment for the pro-shop as well. So yeah, I know the place quite well :P

Said it to you before when talking about the Clontarf cricket club, but there is something with that area in general where I played my best stuff be it golf or cricket. Must be something in the water haha.

I reckon we've definitely crossed paths at some point outside of cricket. Sounds like you spent a lot of time round my neck of the woods. It's understandable :p

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

ye the one I was getting kept bringing me to an Ryan Air thing as well. Wouldn't allow any anti virus programme service to start or removed the application so it couldn't be found. Rkill which is usually works to kill the process wasn't stopping them so became a major pain in the ass

I find the best way to deal with this kind of problem is to pull out the drive and scan it with another machine, drastic but effective. Some Linux OSes can be booted from a diskdrive or USB key and can be used to scan for viruses. Another way is to have another OS to boot into from startup and scan from that. This also proved handy after connecting to hacked servers, updating steam from a previous syncing would get rid of any damage to prestige levels.

• Advertisement

Any of ye try this :D

http://www.boards.ie/love.php

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

^ me and Lee are destined to get married according to it.

love ya babe ;)

Fine, I'll be the woman :rolleyes:

<3 you too babes.

I reckon we've definitely crossed paths at some point outside of cricket. Sounds like you spent a lot of time round my neck of the woods. It's understandable :p

I say so alright... afterall, you're the highest ranked Codsie(:o) in my list :pac:

25ui9ll.png

Uncharted 3 in a few hours time then GTA V trailer.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

edit - on a random note. My laptop keys, namely 3, e, d and c decided to fix themselves tonight. Haven't worked for a couple of weeks till now. Huzzah.

Having a known Cereal Rapist at number two in my list is kinda uneasing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement