Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

kells has some fecking knack for getting replies on twitter :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Tallon wrote: »
    Half that stuff is muck

Feck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

so, I finally got the bike fixed there...

He brought the wheel around, I started off on a rant about him not knowing what he was doin, little did I know..

He had put loads of patches on the tube tellin me that the nail as I was cycling made loads of holes.. But even at that air was still gushing out... Der was about 30 holes in the tube.. So went an got a new one there..

2 days cycling an I already have to deal with this shiite..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Balfie wrote: »
    so, I finally got the bike fixed there...

He brought the wheel around, I started off on a rant about him not knowing what he was doin, little did I know..

He had put loads of patches on the tube tellin me that the nail as I was cycling made loads of holes.. But even at that air was still gushing out... Der was about 30 holes in the tube.. So went an got a new one there..

2 days cycling an I already have to deal with this shiite..

I just buy new tubes for my bike man.. I just aint arsed with the whole puncture repair thing, it never seems to last as long as it should!! take old one out, pop new one in.. off ya go!! only a few quid each!

Might take a while to to change it 1st time round but you get quicker! get some tyre irons (again only a few quid online) and your sorted!

hypermuse wrote: »
    I just buy new tubes for my bike man.. I just aint arsed with the whole puncture repair thing, it never seems to last as long as it should!! take old one out, pop new one in.. off ya go!! only a few quid each!

Might take a while to to change it 1st time round but you get quicker! get some tyre irons (again only a few quid online) and your sorted!

Yeah I'm gonna go an buy a few of them in a few days, can't deal with this while changing an fixing tubes..

But? Type irons?

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm gonna go an buy a few of them in a few days, can't deal with this while changing an fixing tubes..

But? Type irons?

tyre levers.. (this site does free delivery if your prepared to wait!)

I tried using spoons and knives before but just ended up puncturing my tubes (2 tubes in 2 days)!! Never again :rolleyes: stopped being a cheap ass n got some cheap levers then!

Use them to lever the tyre off the wheel frame and back on again. just watch a vid like this on youtube.. self explanatory really!!

might be pain in the whole trying to get some tyres off.. mine are particularly stiff but its not impossible!

hypermuse wrote: »
    tyre levers.. (this site does free delivery if your prepared to wait!)

I tried using spoons and knives before but just ended up puncturing my tubes (2 tubes in 2 days)!! Never again :rolleyes: stopped being a cheap ass n got some cheap levers then!

Use them to lever the tyre off the wheel frame and back on again. just watch a vid like this on youtube.. self explanatory really!!

might be pain in the whole trying to get some tyres off.. mine are particularly stiff but its not impossible!

Ah yeah I get ya... Have a few things to get all the same, tis a mountain bike that I got, nice little betsy all the same, just got very unlucky yesterday..

Ah yeah I get ya... Have a few things to get all the same, tis a mountain bike that I got, nice little betsy all the same, just got very unlucky yesterday..

yea you'll rarely have to change your tube.. you just got well unlucky man!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

C'mon bill fire someone till I head to arklow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Happy Birthdays Kells! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Happy Bday kelly!

Also, WTF!?

http://www.youtube.com/sprattyyy

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

RIP Smokin' Joe, one of the greats :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Also,**** AN POST y u take so long

RIP Smokin' Joe, one of the greats :(

tragic :(

Sent my HTC Desire back to the manufacturers again, for the 3rd time in 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

beertons wrote: »
    Sent my HTC Desire back to the manufacturers again, for the 3rd time in 2 months.

htc have a ton of problems, work in the mobile phone business and we're always having issues with them .

I've been hearing alot of that since it first gave me trouble. Funny that the shop, who I have been buying phones off for 13 years, said mine is the only faulty one. Told them I'm barely into my new contract, and that I want a Sensation instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

haven't got MW3 yet but if i was going by the megabitch thread I wouldnt get it but if i read the sunshine and lollipops thread it would make me rush out and mug a granny to get some euro's together....hmm what to do:pac:

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    haven't got MW3 yet but if i was going by the megabitch thread I wouldnt get it but if i read the sunshine and lollipops thread it would make me rush out and mug a granny to get some euro's together....hmm what to do:pac:

get it, its got some flaws but its fun, and thats all that matters, the new modes are great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

krudler wrote: »
    get it, its got some flaws but its fun, and thats all that matters, the new modes are great

will be.

in fairness if it reverted to 8 bit code with 2-d graffixs and used sprites I'd still buy it:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Lab_Mouse wrote: »

I 2nd that kill confirm is fabless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

http://www.ustream.tv/machinima

Machinima 15 day stream or until they get 10th prestige...

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Gabe Newell, founder and CEO of Valve Software, has announced that the online digital store, game library and multiplayer network has experienced a security breach and data loss. The announcement, released today (Thursday), began with the news that the Steam forums had been “defaced” in an attack on Sunday

Be weary of CC activity, change passwords, cower in a corner and all that jazz.

so who got Skyrim?

so who got Skyrim?

have it in my bag.. Its burning the biggest hole in my bad EVER!!!

just dying to head off and play it!!

I preordered mine just so I'd have a copy ready to pick up! apparently comes with the fancy map (dont care bout getting a map at all) which is a just fancy paper.. nothing special really!

Went into tesco initially to try get it cheaper but they didn't even have it in stock!! shocking stuff!! fresh outa MW3 also!

So eager to get home and spend 3 hours trying to create a character and another hour to pick a satisfying name!

isnt it meant to be a cloth map? or is that the stupidly large dragon statue edition

isnt it meant to be a cloth map? or is that the stupidly large dragon statue edition

thats the collectors edition.. over hundred squid..

Pre-order is same as normal but a nice map I think.. not worth a fudge anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just made the homepage on YouTube :)

YvlbL.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Turtle beaches kicked the bucket today, sound's gone from both ear cups :mad:

Lasted just over 2 years, so I can't complain really. Tried to get my friend's turtle beach receipt but he can't find it :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement