Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Gerrard 3-1 Napoli <3
    G'Waaaannn Stevie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I like eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

wow. Just had a pretty ****ing crazy trip home from work. So much so that I'll use to to commentate on magills video. Sheeeeat man..

Do I look like a Rent Boy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just prestiged there on minecraft

lost everything

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I like eggs.
    You smell like one too ya rotten bastardo :p

• Advertisement

Kersmash wrote: »
    wow. Just had a pretty ****ing crazy trip home from work. So much so that I'll use to to commentate on magills video. Sheeeeat man..

Do I look like a Rent Boy?

You look like MY rent boy :p
    What happened Mr. Darren?

You'll find out. Basically an old gay prowler tried to purchase my "services".

Wow I thought it was a joke..

.. you should've taken the 20 and given him a kick in the incapacitation zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Christ, I went to sleep at 1am last night, set my alarm for 10am, figured I'd set myself back on Irish time, woke up at 4pm today! wide awake now, stupid jetlag, my body doesnt know what time it is.

• Advertisement

It's always CoD time :D

lol true, I had stuff to do today as well lol, oh well its gonna be a busy day tomorrow

edit: on the plus side, I have 3 eps of The big Bang Theory, 2 of Boardwalk Empire, 2 of An Idiot Abroad and the first ep of The Walking Dead to get through, all night tv woot :D

When are you back to work?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    When are you back to work?

Sunday of all bloody day, eugh.:mad:

Aaaaagggghhh no :(
    We're planning to have a big Mw2 send-off session Saturday night (18 man Sabotage/Domination/TDM etc) private party, hopefully you'll come on

_____

Love this song so much, especially when I can't get to sleep, funny video too

MW2 sendoff? count me in if I dont go out, not working til Sunday afternoon so wont be in bed early or anything. The amount of ads posters and hype for Black Ops over in the states was unreal, saw a few buses in LA with posters on the side, and the Gamestop in San Fran had a massive area decked out in camolflage and ammo crates and stuff for it.

krudler wrote: »
    MW2 sendoff? count me in if I dont go out, not working til Sunday afternoon so wont be in bed early or anything. The amount of ads posters and hype for Black Ops over in the states was unreal, saw a few buses in LA with posters on the side, and the Gamestop in San Fran had a massive area decked out in camolflage and ammo crates and stuff for it.

Epiic.
    Well last proper game before people get BO

On that note, I cant play BO the day it comes out, booooo! have to take a trip to Dublin that day, will get it that morning alright but I'll have to wait til Wed to play it, ah well.

Won't be on until the Thursday night. Will be torture, as my mate's getting it at midnight and will more than likely miss the Tuesday to play it when I'm in lectures :(

Think i'm going down home this weekend so ill miss the big night :(

• Advertisement

IAMSOEXCITED. Getting it at midnight, probably pull an all nighter.

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    the ps3 pads are fecking woeful..made for midgets or something.I get a cramp using them

You'd think after 15 years they would have evolved.

I can't play with X-box pads. I grew up on the ps1/2 so it's what I'm used to. I think my hands have developed around the controller. The xbox one just seems too big and clunky for me.

Im the same

Eh, I've owned a 360 and PS3 and have no real preference,maybe 360 for fps as the analogue pad feels more accurate, ps3 for everything else. Least the 360 pads arent as big as the original first gen XBOX pads, remember those things? you'd need hands like shovels to use them! they were huuuuge

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Im the oposite ! I find the xbox controller sort of cramps my fingers when playing fps games !

Love the ps3 pad and i've got big freaking hands too (And you all know what they say about men with big hands... thats right)

Magill wrote: »
    Im the oposite ! I find the xbox controller sort of cramps my fingers when playing fps games !

Love the ps3 pad and i've got big freaking hands too (And you all know what they say about men with big hands... thats right)

Big controllers

Big gloves.

Big imagination ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Shammy wrote: »
    Big imagination ?

big fingers ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement