Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

A mate of mine used to get really cheap processors because his da worked for intel.. not sure if they were free tho :P Be a great perk of the job tho !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Magill wrote: »
    A mate of mine used to get really cheap processors because his da worked for intel.. not sure if they were free tho :P Be a great perk of the job tho !

I've heard of a fella getting cheap intel stuff too. He only worked there for a few months but still got good discounts

Some cover! 2:12 is where it starts

Gwannnn ireland !!! :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Searching the android page for app's to download, and I found "Milk the cow." Why? ffs

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

To pick up Saints Row 3 or Assassin Creed Revelations.. hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Skyrim!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I totally agree with kruds on this bud!!

Skyrim is such a breath of fresh air and the most welcome addiction to me life!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hypermuse wrote: »
    I totally agree with kruds on this bud!!

Skyrim is such a breath of fresh air and the most welcome addiction to me life!

it really is, it takes a bit to get into it and I never would have thought it'd be my kind of game as I never was a big rpg fan but I'm absolutely loving it, taking down dragons is epic and what could seem like a simple fetch quest can turn into 4hrs of adventuring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Machinima directors glitching under the map to get kills, they will give anyone a partnership nowadays

• Advertisement

Might acquire skyrim for my pc . You guys seem to like it. I don't have too much free time at the moment though

krudler wrote: »
    it really is, it takes a bit to get into it and I never would have thought it'd be my kind of game as I never was a big rpg fan but I'm absolutely loving it, taking down dragons is epic and what could seem like a simple fetch quest can turn into 4hrs of adventuring.

I've always loved the The elder scrolls since I played TES3... Got sooo hooked on it! Skyrim is just fantastic..

But like you said it can take a while to get into if your new to it all!! But it really is so rewarding!! The sheer diversity of the game is immense!!

Cant praise it enough!!

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Might acquire skyrim for my pc . You guys seem to like it. I don't have too much free time at the moment though

If you have a PC powerful enough to run it then do that.. Much prettier looking for PC than a console.. really wish I had a PC to play it!

Plus you can download mods.. files people write to improve/change the game in thousands of different ways!!

:) Im an arch mage guis.... suck it !

If you have a PC powerful enough to run it then do that.. Much prettier looking for PC than a console.. really wish I had a PC to play it!

Plus you can download mods.. files people write to improve/change the game in thousands of different ways!!

Ya, built one last summer. Might put it to work!

Ya, built one last summer. Might put it to work!

its defo a PC job man!! Defo..dont even think bout console!!

and as for not having enough time.. dont worry.. you'll make enough time.. sleep will be compromised!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

and as for not having enough time.. dont worry.. you'll make enough time.. sleep will be compromised!!

Sleep when you're dead.

Is console decent if you've got no PC option? Obviously go for PC if you can but is there any limitations/game breaking glitches etc on ps3?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Sleep when you're dead.

Is console decent if you've got no PC option? Obviously go for PC if you can but is there any limitations/game breaking glitches etc on ps3?

Console is more than good enough, only clitch i've had is when a giant smashed me with his club and my rag dolled dead body went 300 feet into the air.... tho... that might not be a clitch ! :P

Sleep when you're dead.

console works perfectly fine!! its just built on form PC platform and isnt as pretty!!

Some times I experience a bitta stuttering but that pretty much it and it does not in anyway shape or form spoil the game!!

Any imperfections are completely overshadowed by the quality of the game!!

And man, the soundtrack alone is worth buying it for!! Sheer quality!! you could just sit down on chair or bench and watch the sunset listening to beautiful music!! unless a troll comes along and wants to rip you apart of course! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

And man, the soundtrack alone is worth buying it for!! Sheer quality!! you could just sit down on chair or bench and watch the sunset listening to beautiful music!! unless a troll comes along and wants to rip you apart of course! :D

Only game I did that before in is Vice City and San Andreas to an extent, you sure know how to hype a game up for me :)

Dem trolls *shakes fist violently*

My mate should be going to Galway tomorrow hopefully, if not I'll just have to bite the bullet and get the game in Sligo at the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

iMuse wrote: »
    Machinima directors glitching under the map to get kills, they will give anyone a partnership nowadays
    Seriously ? It's that out post ? Unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lol

They certainly do alright, they certainly do

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Got skyrim to tide me over until mw3 gets fixed (hopefully). God I suck at it but it's so awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Sleep when you're dead.

There's a bug on the PS3 version I read about, if your save file gets over 5MB theres a chance of massive frame rate drops, stuttering, quest bugs etc.

Apparently it's fake, nonetheless was a tad excited :p

http://www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Yl8Ph.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Link is bust :(

Hmm odd. Working for me.

Re-uploaded for ye..

112fn6f.jpg

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Got skyrim to tide me over until mw3 gets fixed (hopefully). God I suck at it but it's so awesome

Trust me man.. even if you've put 20 hours into it you've only sractched the surface!!
    Hmm odd. Working for me.

Re-uploaded for ye..

link didnt work for me either!

yea I saw this in GTAV thread.. dunno ifs real or not but looks pretty proper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Trust me man.. even if you've put 20 hours into it you've only sractched the surface!!

lol I know it's so overwhelming the amount you can do. I spent like 3 hours in that first village alone just exploring and stuff.

Funny thing happened. I killed a chicken and I got a bounty of 40 gold and then I killed another chicken and the bounty went away because all the witnesses had being killed!? Chicken conspiracy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement