Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Thomasheen wrote: »
    lol I know it's so overwhelming the amount you can do. I spent like 3 hours in that first village alone just exploring and stuff.

Funny thing happened. I killed a chicken and I got a bounty of 40 gold and then I killed another chicken and the bounty went away because all the witnesses had being killed!? Chicken conspiracy

hahaha!! really!! you cant trust them chickens man!! The amount of cabbage and apples I've eaten in this game is crazy! :D

Pro tip.. If you wanna make money.. alchemy is the way to go!

You dont need to bother putting skill points into alchemy.. Just collect loads of ingredients and keep mixing them and sell the potions!! easy money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

His name rhymes with FlayEggs23, I think that's him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

lol I know it's so overwhelming the amount you can do. I spent like 3 hours in that first village alone just exploring and stuff.

Funny thing happened. I killed a chicken and I got a bounty of 40 gold and then I killed another chicken and the bounty went away because all the witnesses had being killed!? Chicken conspiracy

when you learn the first dragon shout, do what I did and dont use it for its main purpose, combat, use it for lauching goats and wolves off cliff faces :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

krudler wrote: »
    when you learn the first dragon shout, do what I did and dont use it for its main purpose, combat, use it for lauching goats and wolves off cliff faces :pac:

I did something similiar. Some kid asked me for help with his bullying problem. No one will bully you if you can fly I said as I let roar. Little punk

I did something similiar. Some kid asked me for help with his bullying problem. No one will bully you if you can fly I said as I let roar. Little punk

i tried to set that annoying kid on fire to put him outa his misery but your not allowed attack children... :(
    Not even a bounty on my head for the attempt..

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Only game I did that before in is Vice City and San Andreas to an extent, you sure know how to hype a game up for me :)

Dem trolls *shakes fist violently*

My mate should be going to Galway tomorrow hopefully, if not I'll just have to bite the bullet and get the game in Sligo at the weekend.

the vid below? thats the menu music. the MENU music is more epic than anything else you'll hear in a game this year.

this is my favourite track, love when it plays as you're exploring the landscape:

and this when you're battering a dragon, fcuking chills:

hypermuse wrote: »
    i tried to set that annoying kid on fire to put him outa his misery but your not allowed attack children... :(
    Not even a bounty on my head for the attempt..

Yeah it didnt work he just ran and got the guards. Even with the whole town after me i still just chased him haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bit vague :/

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Can you yield to guards or do you just run off into the distance and wait it out?

I haven't committed that many crimes, that which I did do were small enough to use the "Im a super ultra important dude" excuse.

I don't know either. I tried to fight my way out. It's my first elder scrolls game aswell and I really don't know what I'm doing. I only found I could level up earlier and I've played the game for 11 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Stolen from 'Games'

So true

• Advertisement

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    In Oblivion when you blocked and pressed the use button they would stop attacking and take you to jail, but in skyrim they kill you D:

That being said Guards in oblivion attacked you if you moved a spoon, no joke.

When I got caught for a minor crime I told the guard I was superman (cant remember the term) and he said he'll overlook it this time!! :D

When I got caught for a minor crime I told the guard I was superman (cant remember the term) and he said he'll overlook it this time!! :D

I'm batman!

I fcuking adore this game, its so pretty!

20t07pi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Hello Skyrim, goodbye life. :pac:

Hello Skyrim, goodbye life. :pac:

Yup your gonna have to buy this after..

internet-memes-extended-edition.jpg

Got Skyrim in town for 6e with Mw3 trade in, and got a call for a job in Dunnes with induction starting tomorrow, can't go wrong really.

:D:D

Got Skyrim in town for 6e with Mw3 trade in, and got a call for a job in Dunnes with induction starting tomorrow, can't go wrong really.

I'd rather taken on an elder dragon than a dunnes manager though :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

can't go wrong really.

Oh yes you/it could. So much to write, must resist!

Lee y u no keep MW3? sick of it? I'm not playing it till the lag is fixed, its taking away from my potion making and rumbling with dragons time :D

Lee y u no keep MW3? sick of it? I'm not playing it till the lag is fixed, its taking away from my potion making and rumbling with dragons time :D

Didn't really have the money to buy both Skyrim after buying Mw3. Walking out of HMV with Skyrim I get the call for work, typical :p

I may pick it up second hand a few weeks down the line depending on lag/glitch issues. I still have CoD4/Mw2/Blops if I need a CoD fix, don't think I will talking to you/Hypermuse about Skyrim though :o

• Advertisement

Wow! talk about things falling into place!! nice!! pity you'll end up having to quit your job to play skyrim!!! :D

, don't think I will talking to you/Hypermuse about Skyrim though :o

All I wanna do these days is play/eat/talk about Skyrim.. its taking over man!! In work all I think bout is going home to make potions (thats were the money is ;)) n I spend all day on the Skyrim thread/forum!! Its getting a bit ridiculous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

MINECRAFT :D

Wow! talk about things falling into place!! nice!! pity you'll end up having to quit your job to play skyrim!!! :D

All I wanna do these days is play/eat/talk about Skyrim.. its taking over man!! In work all I think bout is going home to make potions (thats were the money is ;)) n I spend all day on the Skyrim thread/forum!! Its getting a bit ridiculous!!

and yet none of it seems like a chore, I never got into rpgs really aside from a couple of Final Fantasy games as I thought they'd be never ending levelling up and I hate that in games, but with Skyrim you want to level up and see more areas and fight more dragons and sell potions you stumbled across and make dragonscale armour and all that sh1t. you could spend all your time just living in a town working and trading if you wanted. the possibilities are huge.

what kind of character are you? I made mine look like the guy in the ads, Nord. didnt like the look of the scaly or cat like ones, might be an elf if I ever play it again

what kind of character are you? I made mine look like the guy in the ads, Nord. didnt like the look of the scaly or cat like ones, might be an elf if I ever play it again

I'm playing as a high efl mage character! I loved morrowind and oblivion and always played a warrior hack n slash kinda charater so thought I'd change it up this time and I'm loving it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Twilight..Go suck a lemon...and then some ! :(.

Soby wrote: »
    Twilight..Go suck a lemon...and then some ! :(.

you werent dragged to it were you? poor fcuker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

He works in a cinema!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement