Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Really need to play more MW3...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

@Lee,

Here's the results. Should have won money from Cung Le and Henderson should have finished Shogun in the first or second.

Untitled-4.png

Happy enough to get some money back but would have been a whole heap better if they came through.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

1am and im alone on Skype.Bloody women the lot of ya's

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Soby wrote: »
    1am and im alone on Skype.Bloody women the lot of ya's

Its closer to 2am

why you no on cod

• Advertisement

Watching Walking dead... Be on in a while if you want!

And I'm on skype already :D

Tal you know is there anywhere to download the Total media program for your pvr.Did a fresh install of windows but cant find my pvr disk

Soby wrote: »
    Tal you know is there anywhere to download the Total media program for your pvr.Did a fresh install of windows but cant find my pvr disk
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SP7QM9SO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

HRTA closing.
    Gutted. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Moving again FFS :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

IPAM wrote: »
    Moving again FFS :(

Where you off to now Lynx? Can't blame you from moving from this rubbish town :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

iMuse wrote: »
    Where you off to now Lynx? Can't blame you from moving from this rubbish town :p

I actually like it here :) long story but the short end is, home for about 6-8 weeks then probably Sligo :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Sligo?! Ah jesus

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I actually like it here :) long story but the short end is, home for about 6-8 weeks then probably Sligo :/

Unlucky :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    My Graphics card turns out to be defective, meaning for gaming its nearly piss useless, I was getting 150-160 FPS on Minecraft when apparently I should be in the 500 or 600's, need to send it back to germany to get replaced, will be without a PC for a few weeks.

That from HWVS? I'm looking to buy a gaming PC in the next week or two and have one spec'd out, but I'm a bit wary buying something of that value outside of Ireland and the UK incase there's an issue with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Skyrim is taking over a bit, damn it! Also, I appear to have killed Lydia and lost whatever loot I had on her at the time - don't even know where/when she died but the nearest save is long gone!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Happy birthday Lakes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

That from HWVS? I'm looking to buy a gaming PC in the next week or two and have one spec'd out, but I'm a bit wary buying something of that value outside of Ireland and the UK incase there's an issue with it

I got my comp last week from HWVS,works like a fcking BEAST.took 8 days delivery then an post decided to keep it for 2 days extra to be twats :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

beertons wrote: »
    Happy birthday Lakes :)

Cheers, how'd you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

He was stalking you..... that or he got a notification on skype :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

:D Future Irish sieger champion born today , Rosebud Halo along with his brother Rosebud Gears and sisters Rosebud Lips and Rosebud Kinect......could be more to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Sligo?! Ah jesus

Now now it's not that bad, sure I'm here :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Bloody parent teacher meetings 2 today and another 1 tomorrow, I already know my kids are geniuses ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Ah HWVS are good chaps, they offered to take it back and either replace or repair it and they will cover the postage costs, but I just hear NVIDIA graphic cards have a tendency to be defective.

Yeah I've heard lots of things about them melting myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Cheers, how'd you know?

Popped up when we go on Skype :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement