Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

lol, seriously ? Can't imagine anyone paying that... fair play to him if someone does tho ! Gotta make moar moneys !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Magill wrote: »
    lol, seriously ? Can't imagine anyone paying that... fair play to him if someone does tho ! Gotta make moar moneys !

YOUTUBE MONAY! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

What. A. FÁGGOT.

Who the fukc sells 'shout-outs'??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

What. A. FÁGGOT.

Who the fukc sells 'shout-outs'??

why not though? I know I would if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

who the **** buys shoutouts? thats even more retarded.

• Advertisement

Kersmash wrote: »
    who the **** buys shoutouts? thats even more retarded.

someone with more money than sense

Also, a full colour page advert in the Irish Independent is 37K rising to 42K for the Sunday Independent.

It has readership values of approx 560,000.
    Woody has nearly 600,000 subscribers.

I know they really aren't comparable in the sense of their overall business structure but they do have similar 'potential viewer' figures.

As for shout outs on twitter? I don't believe they are worth much but a decent amount of time in a vid? Yes, I think that deserves some sort of payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Wow 500 quid!? For a youtube shoutout that really does nothing for you. I can think of a billion better ways to spend £500.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Also, a full colour page advert in the Irish Independent is 37K rising to 42K for the Sunday Independent.

It has readership values of approx 560,000.
    Woody has nearly 600,000 subscribers.

I know they really aren't comparable in the sense of their overall business structure but they do have similar 'potential viewer' figures.

As for shout outs on twitter? I don't believe they are worth much but a decent amount of time in a vid? Yes, I think that deserves some sort of payment.

Try telling WWE that >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

Getting loads of spam on youtube from people saying "Nice channel" and "Love your videos, check out mine" nearly every day.

Goway I dont even have any videos on me channel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

COME ON DORTMUND!!!!!

If they lose there out,if Arsenal win there through :S

Dortmund's last 5 games were W-W-W-D-W

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Denny M wrote: »
    Try telling WWE that >_>

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Lol at the person who charged $500 for shoutouts, someone posted all his private info online (address, phone num etc) Imagine the amount of fanboys who will be outside his house stalking him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

AC Milan V Barcelona

CRACKER!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

iMuse wrote: »
    Lol at the person who charged $500 for shoutouts, someone posted all his private info online (address, phone num etc) Imagine the amount of fanboys who will be outside his house stalking him
    Who, Woody?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

hypermuse wrote: »
    AC Milan V Barcelona

CRACKER!!

Prince's goal was class!!

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Yah.
    You should follow twitter... There is so much shít going down!!!

Machinima are not happy about it, Woddy is blaming loads of people for said video.. It's crazy

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Breach of contract or something? I'm not a partner myself ovo :pac: so your our inside man Tal.

His personal info getting leaked is kind of a lawl.
    Charging people for shoutouts when under machinimas contract is a no no..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

didn't even know they were playing. Haven't listened to them in ages actually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Got whitesnakes greatest hits for 6 yoyos on iTunes even includes solo and stuff he done with jimmy page me happy, also downloaded Justice new one fabless ;) too busy listening to music to play mw3 tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

gcgirl wrote: »
    Got whitesnakes greatest hits for 6 yoyos on iTunes even includes solo and stuff he done with jimmy page me happy, also downloaded Justice new one fabless ;) too busy listening to music to play mw3 tonight

Seen them live before at the download festival, I was fairly hungover and tired after 3-4 days of drinking and lack of sleep :P Only know about 2-3 of their songs though so just wandered over to papa roach/trivium instead of them and Def Leppard :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Just got CSS+GMOD+Terrarria for 20e!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Seen them live before at the download festival, I was fairly hungover and tired after 3-4 days of drinking and lack of sleep :P Only know about 2-3 of their songs though so just wandered over to papa roach/trivium instead of them and Def Leppard :p

Them and Def Leppard are my fav out of all the big hair cock rockers, I know a lot of what they did,I was fairly skint when they played over here last summer to go, would love to see if Coverdale can still hit the notes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Time for bad movie night, watching Alone in the Dark II :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement