Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Tis a terrible flic, even pool old scar face Lance can't save it I'm afraid. Prepping myself up to watch the Thing...not John Carpenters The Thing , the prequel. Not expecting much so hopefully will surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Really feeling the effect of being a part time pc gamer.
    Just bought Fallout New Vegas with all DLC for €16 and waiting for Portal 2 to drop now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Ah..this sounds..well, strange..but Ade just helped me in my biology test :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Ah..this sounds..well, strange..but Ade just helped me in my biology test :p

Not sure if Paedo.. !

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Not sure if Paedo.. !

Well, if it was so paedo, why did he tell me not to tell anyone?

Oh...

Shít...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

whiteboy was robbed ? fackkkk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Ah shít.. I just applied for an internship I really want... The persons name was Patsy so I assumed it was a woman, send the email as Ms. Surname... Just went on their website and it was a guy :o

fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just seen the whiteboy video bout his gaf getting robbed.Bad form.Like wreaking a memorial to his parents and all. Was never a huge fan but thats awful

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Tallon, I have very good news for you. Sirlemonhead has agreed to help me create a Tallon fan website, I'm hoping to register www.tallonted.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Following PyRo and a few other tipsters (Ade ;)) on Boards. Had €5 this day two weeks ago, went to €25 in a night with UFC then up to €140 today with some nice horse tips from PyRo.

As a good man once said, "if in doubt, pull it out" :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The persons name was Patsy so I assumed it was a woman, send the email as Ms. Surname... Just went on their website and it was a guy

Just bend over and take it. You should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Awwwwww man.. I dropped my laptop n now windows won't load.. Can't even find operating system now! :( Advice? I'm goinhoping its just hard drive that's ****ed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

hypermuse wrote: »
    Awwwwww man.. I dropped my laptop n now windows won't load.. Can't even find operating system now! :( Advice? I'm goinhoping its just hard drive that's ****ed

sounds like it m8, is the HDD making any funny noises ? As if the read/write heads are offtrack ?

Maybe give the hard drive a little tap.

Magill wrote: »
    hypermuse wrote: »

sounds like it m8, is the HDD making any funny noises ? As if the read/write heads are offtrack ?

Maybe give the hard drive a little tap.

Its not making any kinda noise.. Don't even think its spinning.. May try take it apart 2moro even thou I no nothing bout comps at all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

guessing the warranty is out ? Maybe the HDD just got DC'd or something. Could be a number of things really. But the harddrive should be pretty easy to get at anyway, should just be a couple of screws at most. Take it out, give it a couple of taps and try it again... could get lucky :P

Magill wrote: »
    guessing the warranty is out ? Maybe the HDD just got DC'd or something. Could be a number of things really. But the harddrive should be pretty easy to get at anyway, should just be a couple of screws at most. Take it out, give it a couple of taps and try it again... could get lucky :P

Ah I'll defo try alright.. Pretty sure warranty is up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Tallon, I have very good news for you. Sirlemonhead has agreed to help me create a Tallon fan website, I'm hoping to register www.tallonted.ie.
    I own that domain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Just saw the new trailer for The Thing, not happy, The Thing (old one) was superb, and one reason that made it superb was the fact it wasn't that mainstream, but the fact they are using CGI is not great, I like the cheap and creepy plastic replicas of Wilfred Brimly, anyways I'm never a fan of Female protagonists in horror movies, bar Sigourney Weaver in Aliens of course.

Saw it the other night.Its fairly bad, none of the suspense from the first one and the effects are way to normal for The Thing.No originality in the design at all. Only good thing about it is that it really makes the original look like a masterpiece(which it is imo). Actually saw it in the cinema instead of ET when I was about 4,cause ET was full and the people working in the cinema at the time didn't give a ****. 2 olde ones who'd let ya into anything but wouldn't serve me ready salted crisps cause they were bad for me.

If you're looking for a half decent horror flic, you should check out Stakeland , basically Mad Max with vampires and Kim Wilde as a nun.

So, I finally got my new car :) And I'm broke as fúck now :p

0A73946FC49A437F8677BB2990E82B11-0000323155-0002644732-00800L-09F18972125B4CE0944703616B20F25C.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Tallon wrote: »

0A73946FC49A437F8677BB2990E82B11-0000323155-0002644732-00800L-09F18972125B4CE0944703616B20F25C.jpg

lol ironic but I just crashed my car into a fallen tree this morning

Thomasheen wrote: »
    lol ironic but I just crashed my car into a fallen tree this morning
    Fudge.. hope you're okay man.

Much damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Fudge.. hope you're okay man.

Much damage?

Nah the front's just beat in, still goes which is all I care about. Better me than someone with a family in the car

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

@Tallon. You should try look for sponsorship off Carton House, seen as they're in the back. Ya never know how far that pic will go......twitter.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

IS200 ? Altezza ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Meatwad wrote: »
    Saw it the other night.Its fairly bad, none of the suspense from the first one and the effects are way to normal for The Thing.No originality in the design at all. Only good thing about it is that it really makes the original look like a masterpiece(which it is imo). Actually saw it in the cinema instead of ET when I was about 4,cause ET was full and the people working in the cinema at the time didn't give a ****. 2 olde ones who'd let ya into anything but wouldn't serve me ready salted crisps cause they were bad for me.

If you're looking for a half decent horror flic, you should check out Stakeland , basically Mad Max with vampires and Kim Wilde as a nun.

I didn't know ET was made in the 50's!

Sweet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement