Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,677 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I heard lesbians with big fingers are referred to as "well hung"....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Is anyone else here not that arsed with Black Ops? I just don't feel excited nor have the urge/money to get it? Might just wait til Chrsitmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Is anyone else here not that arsed with Black Ops? I just don't feel excited nor have the urge/money to get it? Might just wait til Chrsitmas.

get out :pac:

Finally got round to watching The Walking Dead, what a show,only thing I'm not crazy about is the CGI blood, old school effects ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Agree with you there, but the 15 bad seconds of CGI blood are made up for by 1:25 of epic zombie drama! :D

Went for a haircut there today, broke a wing mirror (car was parked illegally, fvck him) and I think a dog (do kids bark these days? hope not). If I don't post about Jackass tonight, it means I've died on the way to/home from the movies. Pray for me :o

Thought you guys might like these, took a cruise around the San Diego harbour and theres a huge naval base there, got a few flyovers from jets and choppers, the noise off the jet fighters is unreal.

io163r.jpg

1zfn7tw.jpg

wmruh.jpg

2wex5hz.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

krudler wrote: »
    Thought you guys might like these, took a cruise around the San Diego harbour and theres a huge naval base there, got a few flyovers from jets and choppers, the noise off the jet fighters is unreal.

2nd that! I was on my way home from a recent road trip round Monaco and came across the Welsh RAF valley just before Holyhead. They were doing some training exercise, was unreal!

I'd upload a video but it just does it no justice! I was screaming at the top of my lungs when 2 of them were on the runway getting ready for take off and I couldn't hear at thing.

2nd that! I was on my way home from a recent road trip round Monaco and came across the Welsh RAF valley just before Holyhead. They were doing some training exercise, was unreal!

I'd upload a video but it just does it no justice! I was screaming at the top of my lungs when 2 of them were on the runway getting ready for take off and I couldn't hear at thing.

Same as, we were a good quarter of a mile or so away from the runway, maybe even more, and it was absolutely deafining as it roared past us, I'd say fighter pilots have to shave their bollocks daily from all the testerone being pumped into them by starting up one of those bad boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I was working near dartford just outside london and fighter jets were always taking off.Could watch them all day.

Strange thing is they would take off and do a loop da loop to fly the other direction but it was rnear the m25 and the area was heavily built up so was surprised that they would pull those kind of stunts.

Was in town the year the american aircraft carrier was in dublin bay(jfk i think it was called,absolutely massive,5000 crew) and a 4 fighter jets flew in formation up the lifey about 200 ft above the buildings.its a shame that they are built to kill people

Flyovers are indeed awesome, they had 4 jets do one when I was at Wrestlemania 24 in Orlando as the arena was open air, was amazingly well timed, happened the second the show went live on air.

I'll tell ya what the real shame is, that I'll never get to fly one!

All my life I wanted to be an air-force pilot. Nothing was going to stop me getting into the cockpit of F/A - 18 hornet. Nothing except my dodgy vision!

They call it Wall-Eye.

Nah seriously though I wanted to be an air force pilot but couldn't because of an astigmatism in my eye :(

• Advertisement

I hate flying.Fukking hate it.Can only get on a plane after necking about 4 valium and a **** load of pints,and thats only to get to london BUT i would just jump in a fighter jet no problem.An experience I would love to try

if I win the lotto:)http://www.flyfighterjet.com/

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    I hate flying.Fukking hate it.Can only get on a plane after necking about 4 valium and a **** load of pints,and thats only to get to london BUT i would just jump in a fighter jet no problem.An experience I would love to try

if I win the lotto:)http://www.flyfighterjet.com/

Can I thank this post more?!

I'm FOOKIN terrified of flyin but gimme a jet an I'll be over the moon for years to come! Going to Vegas last year I had to do a few tequila and double vodka red bull at like 9 in the morning, won't get on the plane otherwise!

Dreading the flight next June ..........even the thought of getting on the plane is making my balls retract a little :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Well I wanna be a pilot, fcuk yee all!

the down side to it is I love travelling,just cant get on a plane on less its for work or a GF marches me on to one.

Have friends in the states and thailand just cant get there

Go see Jackass. TOMORROW :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Mysterious Man

For those of you who i play with on xbox is there any chance you could fill out an anonymous survey for me. It will take literally 45 seconds and will help me greatly.

If you can help send me a pm and i'll link you to it.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Endangered Species - You collected every hidden package in the game.

You get a silver trophy/achievement.

Fack off. I'm a stubborn bastard, but I ain't that stubborn to being so dedicated to looking for 200, yes 200 flying rats for wings with usually a single shot resulting in police attention.

50 stunt jumps(will use Youtube obviously) and 16 races left. Then and only then can I finally retire this piece of utter dull and boring disappointment that is GTA IV.

[/rant]

Like when I played Crash Bandicoot AAAGES ago, I tried to play start to finish and collect every single apple thing along the way :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Crash bandicoot nitro kart was savage, must root out the ps1...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Shocking first half from the irish,2 minutes left,can they pull it out of the bag??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

They cant,south african pack destroyed us and our set pieces were very poor

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

zero19 wrote: »
    Crash bandicoot nitro kart was savage, must root out the ps1...

You mean CTR. It

It's not a patch on Mario Kart but it's still immensely brilliant :) Cortex was my guy :P

Downloaded it for my PS3.

nvm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 dublin05

I'm almost afraid to follow x-factor too much. Last year when it ended I had nothing to do on Saturday nights. Prefer having results on the Saturday nights too, this whole two day programme is too time consuming. Anyone agree?:P

dublin05 wrote: »
    I'm almost afraid to follow x-factor too much. Last year when it ended I had nothing to do on Saturday nights. Prefer having results on the Saturday nights too, this whole two day programme is too time consuming. Anyone agree?:P

I'd only agree with someone that says X-Factor is utter shíte, and the majority (99%) of people that go on it, are in it for the "fame".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

X-Factor is a scourge upon society.

Saw someone ingame called "mickeypikeyhikey". Reminded me of this guy (must have got his name from this)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

That Park ****in Korean bastard! Ah was a great trip anyhoo :D

Sprrratt wrote: »
    That Park ****in Korean bastard! Ah was a great trip anyhoo :D

You were actually going to see Wolves and not Utd. Pft I'm ashamed :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You were actually going to see Wolves and not Utd. Pft I'm ashamed :p

Brought over by a Manchester company we deal with in work :D

This discussion has been closed.