Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    History teacher is the biggest cock ever:

I gave him an essay up last week, he lost it and blames me so I have to rewrite it.

I was out sick last christmas so I have to redo my Report, 1200 words by friday.

I think out load in a whisper basically said "Ok is this good enough." for the essay I was planning in class today, he gives me 7 pages of material to write out, which roughly will be about 15 pages of A4, due for this thursday.

Fucking head is in a wreck with the amount of time I have wasted this week on history alone. :mad:
    Just don't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I don't know if I will, he pulls me aside today after class and lectures me, and blames me to my face for not having the essay in, then he threatens to send a letter home and in his words "Won't be a complimentary one, and if you interrupt my class again your gone!", he was helping ordinary level highlight sentences from premade essays, like WTF hardly interrupting the hardest part of their 8 page course with a whisper of 5 words and give me a punishment for it, I would honestly rather face my mother angry than do his 15 page punishment, he still thinks of me as a bad student for my absences last year when it was due to a personal reason, I miss 3 days this year and he hangs it over my head like a dunce hat.

That's bulls1t, your in LC ya? Any teacher giving out punishment work to 6th years is retarded, at that stage it's up to the student and most people have about a million better ways to spend their time rather than write out pointless 15 page punishment work. I wouldn't bother, fcuk him (not literally, even though that might make him forget about the punishment work :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Dammit why do shows have to have mid-season breaks. That last episode of the Walking Dead was amazing :mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Poor Soby.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Also good luck to him Stevie aswell.

He's in Scotland atm...the poor bastard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Dammit why do shows have to have mid-season breaks. That last episode of the Walking Dead was amazing :mad:

All i can say is wow.
    How long are the breaks normally?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just found out that my rather quiet,keeps to himself roomate is Ireland's brightest prospect for olympic weighlifting,no joke,one of the guys stumbled across some vids of him on youtube and it just snowballed from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

UNREAL!

Scody94 wrote: »
    All i can say is wow.
    How long are the breaks normally?

I dunno, I hear Febuary. Really annoying. What happened to just showing an entire season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I must start watching this Walking Dead..

Speaking of awesome shows.. Does anyone know when Season 5 of Breaking Bad is gonna be out? One of my favorite shows ever! All I know is 2012 sometime..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I dunno, I hear Febuary. Really annoying. What happened to just showing an entire season.

Some cast member said February.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hypermuse wrote: »
    I must start watching this Walking Dead..

I've given up on it over the last episode, its just gets worse every week. I really hope the entire cast gets eaten lol I dont mind slow paced shows when the story and characters are worthwhile but they're not, its just soap opera melodrama with an occasional zombie thrown in. the comics are fantastic and the show had so much potential after the amazing pilot episode but they just fill it with idiotic characters and stupid,stupid,stupid plot holes. like
    the zombies in the barn, not a peep out of them the whole time, now they know about them they wont stop banging on the doors, fcuking stupid
    . the lead character Rick seems intent on getting everyone killed every week as well with his stupid logic.

anyone watch Sons of Anarchy? been getting into that lately and enjoying it, the stuff with the IRA is stupid but its a good show.

krudler wrote: »
    I've given up on it over the last episode, its just gets worse every week. I really hope the entire cast gets eaten lol I dont mind slow paced shows when the story and characters are worthwhile but they're not, its just soap opera melodrama with an occasional zombie thrown in. the comics are fantastic and the show had so much potential after the amazing pilot episode but they just fill it with idiotic characters and stupid,stupid,stupid plot holes. like
    the zombies in the barn, not a peep out of them the whole time, now they know about them they wont stop banging on the doors, fcuking stupid
    . the lead character Rick seems intent on getting everyone killed every week as well with his stupid logic.

anyone watch Sons of Anarchy? been getting into that lately and enjoying it, the stuff with the IRA is stupid but its a good show.

Finally someone else who watches SOA did you see the new episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Finally someone else who watches SOA did you see the new episode?

I just started it last week,it was on my to watch list for ages. am on season 3 since last night lol bombing through it. Its silly in places but really good, some great characters. The end of season 2 is mental, and I fcuking haaaaate Stahl, evil bitch!

The Season 3 ending is epic

That is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Skype call a few mins ago was so funny with Trout :pac:

I'd imagine you screenshotted it, if so I would appreciate some photographic evidence ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

CS:GO beta for PC started today. Looks pretty good to me, like an updated source.. few gun models and stuff looks a bit funky tho.

Germans streaming some if anyones interested !

http://www.own3d.tv/live/124/GameSports.TV_Studio__HQ_

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

CS:GO looks so ****ing good. Gonna go back to PC for it Mag, or get it on the console?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I'll just have to get it for the PS3 and hope its not a pile of **** :( Who knows.. i might try and save some money to build a new PC for next summer, will really need one anyway for next year in uni (Trying to code on this piece of **** laptop is a pain.. want me a nice duel monitor setup). It looks nice, donno if it'll be a hit or not, but it will defo drag me away from CoD. Speaking of CS.. just watched this on hazardcinema, really impressive editing imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'd imagine you screenshotted it, if so I would appreciate some photographic evidence ;):p
    Doubt it

• Advertisement

He's talking about me you twats. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

See the EURO 2012 draw..

Ireland got spain, Italy and Croatia, FML!!

Group A looks quite handy!

I would loved to seen Ireland Portugal, Italy and Greece in a group purely so it could be called the group of DEBT! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Northern Poland too jees I am nearly gonna ask my x's wife if I could stay in her parents either that or get a polish g/f

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement