Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Makes me go :eek: and :D but then :( cos I realise that she's with this yoke :

russel-brand.jpg

russell_brand_leggings-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I have a Wii (well sister has it at this stage), have Wii Sport (obviously), Wii Play (Pool / Air Hockey / Shooting / Fishing), Guitar Hero ( I really like this one).

Someone said Mario Galaxy is a must, but my mate who has it says it's really repetitive.

It's more of a play when you're friends / family are over, as opposed to on your own IMO.

Mario Galaxy 2 is amazing, seriously its one of the best games you'll ever play, the level design is genius.
    the Gamecube *shudders*.

Woah woah woah, I wont have a bad word said against the GC, one of the best consoles ever, some amazing games came out on that console, I still have mine and play Resident Evil 4 nearly every year since it came out.

I actually like Brand, he's a funny bastard, but yeah, she should be with me :pac:

krudler wrote: »
    Mario Galaxy 2 is amazing, seriously its one of the best games you'll ever play, the level design is genius.

Might get it for my sister +me for xmas ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Might get it for my sister +me for xmas ;)

Man I'm always doing that to my younger brother

Me:"Here I got you Mario galaxy for a present"
    Brother:"Can I play it?"
    Me:"Ya but first I have to check to there's not to much violence in it,should take a few hours"

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Man I'm always doing that to my younger brother

Me:"Here I got you Mario galaxy for a present"
    Brother:"Can I play it?"
    Me:"Ya but first I have to check to there's not to much violence in it,should take a few hours"

Oh man, how I lol'd. It's Mario :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Maybe I should add to that
    Me:

Problem.jpg?1236877228

Brother:
    Picture_2.png?1232033096

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

bbc.png

:D

PMSL, I looked and it and was like wtf so?

Tbf, I think they overpaid for him

PMSL, I looked and it and was like wtf so?

Tbf, I think they overpaid for him

Poulsen? We overpaid by £4.5M. He actually cost £4.5M. Hell even if he was a free transfer we would of overpaid for the lousy piece of ......................

Loved the Gary Neville, Allardyce and Hodgson ones in the pic btw :pac:

• Advertisement

Jesus I need to go to Specsavers, I thought that the Poulsen one was the only one.

It'd take Liverpool to pay for a free transfer...
    Liverpool : How much dya want for him boss?
    Juventus : Ah he's ****e, ya can have him
    Liverpool : Ah don't be sayin that much, take 3
    Juventus : No seriously, take him there sham
    Liverpool : Fine, 4.5 and no higher!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

have to post it from same town as im in ( not me )

Cody, you never said you were from Tuam :eek:

Edit .. A quick Youtube search for Tuam shows up some "interesting" results , lol.

I know of a few people in this ;

ha no :D
    portlaoise:cool:

Edit .. A quick Youtube search for Tuam shows up some "interesting" results , lol.

I know of a few people in this ;

video

ye but portlaoise lads eat turf :D:D

Watching Jarhead, changed my sig :D:D:D

Watching Jarhead, changed my sig :D:D:D

Only watched that the other week, great movie. Love Foxx's line
    "The bible says, though shalt not kill, well I say...
    Fcuk!
    That!
    Sh1t!"

Only watched that the other week, great movie. Love Foxx's line
    "The bible says, though shalt not kill, well I say...
    Fcuk!
    That!
    Sh1t!"

"Hoooo-ah"
    "Oh sh1t, I think I felt my balls jiggle a little, now say HOOOO-AH"

"HOOO-AH!"

:D

Now I'm watching Summer Heights High (tv show), it was on Rte2 this time last year. Such an awesome comedy, the one guy does 3 main characters, a camp drama teacher, a disruptive Tongan teenager, and a posh teenage exchange student. Really recommend even watching a clip on Youtube ("Jonah's best bits summer heights high")

The odd threads you least expect someone from here to be it posting or thanking a post :D

I dont watch tv anymore due to not having any channels (not even rte lol) never bothered getting them in when I moved house, it was either tv or internet, and I went with internet since most of what I watch is american and I can just download it, currently watching Boardwalk Empire (awesome) The Walking Dead (great but a pity its only 6 episodes, its only getting going and its almost over) The Big Bang Theory (funny but starting to get stale)

• Advertisement

I dont watch tv anymore due to not having any channels (not even rte lol) never bothered getting them in when I moved house, it was either tv or internet, and I went with internet since most of what I watch is american and I can just download it, currently watching Boardwalk Empire (awesome) The Walking Dead (great but a pity its only 6 episodes, its only getting going and its almost over) The Big Bang Theory (funny but starting to get stale)

In Season 1, the second season is confirmed (moreso rumoured) to have 12 episodes.

Ade, I don't get what your post means? I'm wrecked tired after that lab report write-up...

In Season 1, the second season is confirmed (moreso rumoured) to have 12 episodes.

Ade, I don't get what your post means? I'm wrecked tired after that lab report write-up...

Vibrator and airport scanner is all I can reveal :p

Vibrator and airport scanner is all I can reveal :p

Ah yes, epic lols.

I mean, what thread? >_>
    <_<

Ah yes, epic lols.

I mean, what thread? >_>
    <_<

Feck it, I'll post it.....

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056094254

I meant that as I don't go into that forum as I'm a dude *scratches arse and burps* :pac:

Curiosity let's just call it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I actually haven't played cod in a few days. Been too busy with Minecraft :D

Kersmash wrote: »

No way :p
    I've been debating whether to get the pin for it or not, I can't be bothered buying a 3v card just to get a €10 pin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Kersmash wrote: »

Haha, me too. I do have a savage game on Nuke Town though, showing how Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up the spawn system is

• Advertisement

I've been playing One in the Chamber all night, its my favourite wager match by far as its such a laugh trying to out maneuver pople when neither of you have bullets left :D We need to get a boards game of that going, I didnt think you could have parties in the wager matches but 4 lads I was playing with all had the same clan tag so i guess you can invite people

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement