Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Won't be a day one purchase for me either . Probably pick it up round xmass . Just too busy with uni atm :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

You back home Eamo? Noticed you were online.

Watching a few vids from Eurogamer.de of GT, I didn't even know there was a track creator! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

You should know better :D You missed a bit of the ID when you copied and pasted it :)

Yep just noticed that there was dash at the beginning of the code. Never seen that before.

You back home Eamo? Noticed you were online.

No bud. Prob someone at home turning on the ps3. It goes straight into my profile and signs in!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You're fooked, they've found your pr0n stash!

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You're fooked, they've found your pr0n stash!

Nevermind that! n00bs gonna ruin my KDR! :pac:

**WoR**

What a relief, feels so good to finally stand up to the roommate being the quiet person I am, about the GF staying over nearly every night since Sept, having showers, using heating, being here by herself with friends. Phew :eek::D

_______

This :)

<3 AM

What a relief, feels so good to finally stand up to the roommate being the quiet person I am, about the GF staying over nearly every night since Sept, having showers, using heating, being here by herself with friends. Phew :eek::D

_______

Good man Lee! I don't make enemies over petty things, but god help anyone who tries to screw me over :pac::pac::pac:.

Things like you described, I just have to say it to them straight up. No BS.

Shoot from the hip!;)

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Good man Lee! I don't make enemies over petty things, but god help anyone who tries to screw me over :pac::pac::pac:.

Things like you described, I just have to say it to them straight up. No BS.

Shoot from the hip!;)

Oh if I had my trusty 'ol SPAS :pac:
    Most people say I'm a really quiet guy, so I don't usually speak up like I did today, but fvck that paying for her to be warm and stuff, she has her own house 5 mins up the road.

• Advertisement

EPL. Most. Overrated. Bunch. Of. Tossers.

Lee if and when you do begin to bet, do your best to ignore English teams like the plague.
    Top teams getting weaker + weaker teams getting stronger = Mental shizz.

edit - meant in relation to both league and all cups.

EPL. Most. Overrated. Bunch. Of. Tossers.

Lee if and when you do begin to bet, do your best to ignore English teams like the plague.
    Top teams getting weaker + weaker teams getting stronger = Mental shizz.

Didn't even realise those matches were on. :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

"not one baaaesht" :D

Utter lej ^

Don't know why this just sprung to mind but do any fellow PS3 owners use Playstation Home?

I did for a little bit when it was introduced. Had some good mini games there.
    Was thinking of re-downloading it and see if things have changed much since I was last on there at the beginning of the year.

Utter lej ^

Don't know why this just sprung to mind but do any fellow PS3 owners use Playstation Home?

I did for a little bit when it was introduced. Had some good mini games there.
    Was thinking of re-downloading it and see if things have changed much since I was last on there at the beginning of the year.

**noob alert**

Playstation home?

MAGILEEG USED FLAIL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Home

I only used it once, messed around for a while. Got bored.

lol, looks ****e.

FVCK MY ROOMATE YOU TOSSER

Comes in at 6, turns heater on in room, and in kitchen. I fall asleep. Wake up at half 7, I go into sitting room, like a furnace. Tell GF to gtfo home and stop living here. I fall asleep again (:pac:). Wake up to get a drink in the kitchen, fvcktard left the oven on at 200C with the oven door open. So that would have been, oh, 5 hours ago?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(

take a shít in his pillow case.

That made me smile, thanks :)

• Advertisement

lol, looks ****e.

Comes in at 6, turns heater on in room, and in kitchen. I fall asleep. Wake up at half 7, I go into sitting room, like a furnace. Tell GF to gtfo home and stop living here. I fall asleep again (:pac:). Wake up to get a drink in the kitchen, fvcktard left the oven on at 200C with the oven door open. So that would have been, oh, 5 hours ago?

Sleep with his GF Lee. That'll teach him!

is she hawt? pics or gtfo.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

lol, looks ****e.

nice esb bill coming your way then, what a knobend.

Thats the danger of having a flatmate whos in a relationship, I wouldnt mind someone staying over, but being there when the bf isnt? fcuk that noise. One of my exes used to stay with me 2-3 nights a week when I first moved into an apartment with a friend, then she started doing her washing there and not replacing food, pissed me off too and she acted like I was the asshole for pointing this out, it wasnt enough she was living rent free with mammy and daddy but adding to MY esb bill by having her stupid straighter and phone and tv and radio and every bloody light in the place on all at one? bitch lol :pac:

Good 8 out of 10. Obnoxious btch tho, quiet conversation between themselves, I enter room "hi lee", "hey", *go to bedroom* and back to the quiet conversation.

Pics to be added on request :pac:

I don't mind her staying over as such, but the akwardness when they're snuggled up watching tv, leaving heat on, "squeaky bed" sex at 6:30am, using the shower, friends over etc etc is too much.

/discussion :p

Did **** in an assigment, why bother ugh..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Just walk around, billy bollock naked all the time with peanut butter smeared tactically on certain parts of your arse..

In addition, when they are going at it, start to moan her name loudly from your own room while shaking the bed.

I think you'll find her visits less frequent ;)

Or..........

As they are snuggled up in front of the TV/going at it in the early hours. Step calmly in front if them, remove your t-shirt and...

waterboynipple.gif

Just for the craic like, oh and it might scare them off too :D

Just trawling the AH, and posted in the My Forums thread.
    So Q for all you COD boardsies, what's in your My Forums?

Mine -

After Hours
    Animals & Pet Issues
    Bargain Alerts
    Biology
    Call of Duty
    Classic Cars
    Football Betting
    Feedback
    Gambling
    Golf
    Lost
    Moderators
    Modified Cars
    Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA
    Pro Wrestling
    Soccer

Call of Duty
    Cool Vids & Pics & Links
    Games
    Playstation
    Pokémon
    Smoking
    Stargate
    UCC

COD
    It Sligo
    R+R

:D

Have "Pwetty Girls" in My Threads though, some fvckin' thread. Check it out

Kersmash, I didn't know you were a dirty shmoker...

• Advertisement

Looks like Polyphoney dropped the ball with GT5 :mad:

IGN only gave it an 8.5 . Was expecting a 9 at least!
    How many years now?:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement