Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Gratz on 2k posts Kersmash :p

I'm on Omegle, I'm that bored studying

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kersmash wrote: »
    I am so there! :D

Me too, not do I get standing or seating tickets, hmmm, usually Id stand but they're more of a mellow band so itd be nice to just sit and listen, its not like you can bop around to their music now is it

krudler wrote: »
    Me too, not do I get standing or seating tickets, hmmm, usually Id stand but they're more of a mellow band so itd be nice to just sit and listen, its not like you can bop around to their music now is it

Unless you're hardcore :D

Leeg17 wrote: »

Meh, I'm getting old now so I've no time for people moshing into me at gigs, let the kids dive around the place, I'll be in a nice seat with a flask of tea and earplugs just in case its too loud :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

You have to do the lame postrock dance where you put your head down, close your eyes and sway :D

Hah, didn't notice I hit 2k.

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    Meh, I'm getting old now so I've no time for people moshing into me at gigs, let the kids dive around the place, I'll be in a nice seat with a flask of tea and earplugs just in case its too loud :pac:

I can just imagine it now.

Back in my days bands actually sang in their songs! *rabble rabble moan* :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Maybe they're Parkour?

"A 360 to finish". Showoffs :rolleyes:

got standing Explosions in the sky tickets, woot! \:D/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

NSFW

• Advertisement

Need your opinions, GT5, should I get a cheap ~€30 steering wheel or is there that much of a difference in gameplay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

My advice is don't get a wheel at all if you're getting one that cheap . Had one before I got the DFGT and it was pure ****e. Was basically like using a d-pad with it. Except you didn't know when the d-pad would be pressed! Shocking bit of kit altogether.

I picked up the Driving force GT for €70 new on ebay. An Irish seller, has a shop. Shipping was Free!

LakesKeane wrote: »
    My advice is don't get a wheel at all if you're getting one that cheap . Had one before I got the DFGT and it was pure ****e. Was basically like using a d-pad with it. Except you didn't know when the d-pad would be pressed! Shocking bit of kit altogether.

I picked up the Driving force GT for €70 new on ebay. An Irish seller, has a shop. Shipping was Free!

Nah, I'll only be using it for GT5. Thanks anyways

Nah, I'll only be using it for GT5. Thanks anyways

Don't waste your money on a cheap one is all I'll say. Stick with the controller if you don't want to buy a decent wheel.

Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting.

Would it be possible to download (legally of course!!) a computer capture program, and record playstation games, if I connected the playstation to my laptop and use it as a monitor?

My laptop's two years old, but I'd imagine it'd play the playstation off of it.

Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting.

Would it be possible to download (legally of course!!) a computer capture program, and record playstation games, if I connected the playstation to my laptop and use it as a monitor?

My laptop's two years old, but I'd imagine it'd play the playstation off of it.

It's possible but you need a capture card of some sort. Most laptops don't come with video inputs, usually just outputs.
    It can be done with something like an Easycap. Standard Definition though and the lag will make the game nearly unplayable if you want to play while recording instead of using theatre mode.

I mean if it was possible to play the playstation normally on my laptop, all I'd have to do in theory, would be to download something like Camtasia and screen record.

Maybe I'm completely delusional and wrong :o

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »

Couldn't post a link could ya mate?

Couldn't post a link could ya mate?

http://myworld.ebay.ie/blarney-jon/

This is the seller. They don't seem to have the wheels in stock atm . Might be worth sending them an email just to see if they're getting any in. Very obliging seller with top notch communication. (Check out their feedback!)

Think they might even be based in Wicklow . Been over a year since I bought the wheel so I can't remember.

As I said before, worth your while sending them an email/message to see if they're are getting them in. Since GT5 just launched they just might be!:)

I mean if it was possible to play the playstation normally on my laptop, all I'd have to do in theory, would be to download something like Camtasia and screen record.

Maybe I'm completely delusional and wrong :o

The problem is getting the video into your laptop in the first place.
    I've looked at this before and was dissapointed! Maybe there are things to do it now though.

EDIT: Double post, my bad

• Advertisement

I hate when ze opposite sex(one that you fancy the pants off) opinion goes against that of mass opinion(my friends) :pac:

This is in regards to face fuzz and hair btw. I have a Hutch look going since the summer(hair) and face fuzz since end of Sept. Probably do need a shave now but it's so much effort to bother me. Just picture my Youtube pic with an afro of sorts and a terrorist beard without the goatee and a light 'tash :o

Oh and..

f_magic.gif

PerrinV2 wrote: »

American Office FTW :)

Job interview in the morning:DFukking hate interviews:mad:They might be impressed with my K/d:pac:

Ade. I'll take a before and after pic tomorrow (getting a haircut). My hair is like an afro now, I got it cut 3 weeks ago :pac: Blonde 'fros aren't cool at all lol.

GL with the interview Mouse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Job interview in the morning:DFukking hate interviews:mad:They might be impressed with my K/d:pac:

Someone once told me that if ya go into the interview naked it makes ya less nervous, or something like that anyway. You should try it man, see how it goes!!

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Someone once told me that if ya go into the interview naked it makes ya less nervous, or something like that anyway. You should try it man, see how it goes!!

lol. fuk off in this weather are you mad:D

For any of ye old men parents, this is something cool for the kids. :D

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/

Input name,age, what present they asked for, if they've been good etc. and it generates a cool personalised video for them. You can upload a photo aswell that'll appear in the x-mas book (entirely optional) for that extra bit of a personal touch.

+ a bajillion. Oh man, that's classic "funny and dynamic" :D:D

I have a wife?! WHERE!!!

• Advertisement

Haha. . They only had Leo as a name :( can't wait for 2moro night . The deadline for the three lab reports is 9pm tomorrow ! MMMMMMMMUUULTTIIIKILLL * Think quake *

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement