Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I fookin HATE eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Making a good intro is hard :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Interesting video about real life combat performance when under fire from trash talking.

I actually got socks for my birthday. Its official.............I'm old:(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'm just under 6ft and the snow outside of my house is up to my knees. Watching my cat trying to walk about outside and then proceed to basically sink in the snow had me in stitches. What a lej.

How bad is it around your area folks?

PS: this is the first I've been on today, pleasantly surprised there hasn't been some bloodbath for me to clean up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

3ft of snow here was enjoying singing in it

I'm 6ft 1 and the snow outside of my house is up to my knees. Watching my cat trying to walk about outside and then proceed to basically sink in the snow had me in stitches. What a lej.

PS: this is the first I've been on today, pleasantly surprised there hasn't been some bloodbath for me to clean up :)

About a foot. Enough to keep me from driving to work this week. My house is covered in huge icicles, the biggest is nearly three foot long. I keep thinking im going to step outside and get skewered by one.:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Galway city I haven't seen to much,back home in ros though there meant to be buried in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

No snow in Shligo. :( Meant to be snowing tonight though.

1 ft. at home in Tuam apparently, more tonight and home tomorrow to make a snowman with sis :D

Why people like making a scene for no reason is beyond me.

Reina *facepalm*

<<<<< Kagawa is immense btw.

• Advertisement

I'll be in a mates for a bitta pizza, few beers, wii and a schmoke :D
    (I'd take snow anyday!)

Black Ops tomorrow afternoon, thank god! Last week of college will be horrible, 2 CA tests, 3 practical lab tests, all lab books to be handed up. :(

I was top of the class in a test today, which I did sweet fa study for (I did bad in the last one), guess it's just the way MCQ work out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

I'm 6ft 1 and the snow outside of my house is up to my knees. Watching my cat trying to walk about outside and then proceed to basically sink in the snow had me in stitches. What a lej.

Pics please Ade if you wouldn't mind :)

Haven't had snow here in Castlebar since last Friday, we'll see whats in store tonight though :)

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Pics please Ade if you wouldn't mind :)

Haven't had snow here in Castlebar since last Friday, we'll see whats in store tonight though :)

Check my sig. That pic was in 2006 though.

I actually have one massive fro like mess and somewhat terrorist beard now :pac:, that I was hoping to rid of the fro this week but for the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Check my sig. That pic was in 2006 though.

I actually have one massive fro like mess and somewhat terrorist beard now :pac:, that I was hoping to rid of the fro this week but for the weather.

I love when you get to the "messy , don't give a ****e look with beard/hair" Me like food and ladies :D

Ade, pics or gtfo. please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

+1 million

09-7-09-image-1-49475847.jpg
    One on my youtube channel you goofs.
    I'll have one up tomorrow. Need to make myself look pretty, manicure and all. I refuse to put one up of my terrorist beard and my near 6 month fro, for one I look like a total and absolute scruff. My family were having a right go at me the other day as well as some of my friends :o

In other news.. any Transformers fans here?

I've only noticed a TF3 thread yesterday when it had been bumped to the main page.
    Shockwave as the main villian, the ****!? **** Michael ZOMG LOTS OF EXPLOSIONS Bay

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I thought you were going to link to this. . .

• Advertisement

I thought you were going to link to this. . .

Like. Oh. My. Gawd.

I so want that :D:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I've only noticed a TF3 thread yesterday when it had been bumped to the main page.
    Shockwave as the main villian, the ****!? **** Michael ZOMG LOTS OF EXPLOSIONS Bay

Appartenely the trailer is coming out with tron

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Who's up for some racing in GT5 ? Think I'll be getting it around Xmas. :)

Cannot wait, drifting looks pretty cool in it too.

Me! (at Xmas).

Tbh, I only watched the first official demo, so it'll be all new once I get it.

Im installing it at the moment(takin its time) so ill be up for a few. You should know im brutal at racers so go easy.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I have it.

It's great.

I have it.

It's great.

What's your psn ID?

adnanx.jpg

I should have written Tallon and Lee. Tossers :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon