Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Making my debut for Borussia Dortmund tonight. . :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Im getting GT5 at xmas so up for a boards race.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

If someone could tell me ie: Shammy or Remi whether or not a GP type season mode could be set up for us boardsies that would be appreciated. I've heard some of my mates say yes and no :confused:

If we could that be lethal me finishing in last

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Making my debut for Borussia Dortmund tonight. . :D;)

Superstition, or call it what you will. But one defeat or draw = team change.

Hope you had enjoyed those few games :) Our form is outstanding. Hoping to break into top 25 in GB and I at the end of the day at the very least.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I should have written Tallon and Lee. Tossers :pac:

I came.

_________

Oh drunken texts last night. /facepalm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

If someone could tell me ie: Shammy or Remi whether or not a GP type season mode could be set up for us boardsies that would be appreciated. I've heard some of my mates say yes and no :confused:

I havent checked but will do . I would assume that it can be done .

It only shows 2 people on my f/l that have played it :( , kev and headshot.

GP season mode is just a series of races and where you end up gives points?

Would be fun if we did get it up and running

Superstition, or call it what you will. But one defeat or draw = team change.

Hope you had enjoyed those few games :) Our form is outstanding. Hoping to break into top 25 in GB and I at the end of the day at the very least.

Was briallant, love the style ye play. . Passing to feet, clever diagonal runs, one-twos etc etc. . :cool:

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Was briallant, love the style ye play. . Passing to feet, clever diagonal runs, one-twos etc etc. . :cool:

Exactly :cool:

Me and Ray have an unreal understanding, he reads 90% of my runs and vice a versa. We critique each other if need be just so we can improve but there has been very little critiquing :pac: Being proper arrogant probably but meh here but the likes of AJ and Chris lack a footballing brain in our opinion. As I told you the other day, they like to showboat be it by skill or a strike from 1000 yards. We like to win. There lies the difference. They never cop onto the fact the times they do play it simple, we play better as a team but that's never enough :rolleyes: I get equal joy if not more from playing a killer through ball than scoring! That goal we scored yesterday(2nd match? 2nd goal) was just stunning.

The more you play with us the better especially my passes will be to you, afterall it's been awhile since I played VP Club with you. My passing was sloppy in those few games cause I was struggling to read your runs plus admittedly I was shattered. But again with time that'll come good :)

• Advertisement

Exactly :cool:

Me and Ray have an unreal understanding, he reads 90% of my runs and vice a versa. We critique each other if need be just so we can improve but there has been very little critiquing :pac: Being proper arrogant probably but meh here but the likes of AJ and Chris lack a footballing brain in our opinion. As I told you the other day, they like to showboat be it by skill or a strike from 1000 yards. We like to win. There lies the difference. They never cop onto the fact the times they do play it simple, we play better as a team but that's never enough :rolleyes: I get equal joy if not more from playing a killer through ball than scoring! That goal we scored yesterday(2nd match? 2nd goal) was just stunning.

The more you play with us the better especially my passes will be to you, afterall it's been awhile since I played VP Club with you. My passing was sloppy in those few games cause I was struggling to read your runs plus admittedly I was shattered. But again with time that'll come good :)

Shtop. I nearly jizzed when we scored that goal! pass pass pass pass pass - BOOOM! Nice and simple .. . :pac:
    My VP passing was poor last night and worked on it this morning. . Nothing worse than seeing someone make a nice run only for your VP stats to let you down with the final ball.

Bus cancelled again. Extra night of Black Ops. Yess :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anyone else play any other multi player fps (besides cod)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Headshot wrote: »
    anyone else play any other multi player fps (besides cod)

I used to play Killzone 2 but havent in ages, cant wait for 3 though look s fcuking amazing. Play Uncharted 2 as well which is a laugh and a half in multiplayer.

FFS, decided I was gonna start playing Heavy Rain again, needs an update, fair enough i says, 1.2 GB

1.2GB

WTF?! how could an update possibly be that big? its probably for the update to be able to use the Move controller but fcuking hell, that should be an optional thing if you dont have the controllers,which I dont.

edit: it is for the Move update, and now I have to skip through pages of move instructions before the game loads, FFS! and the title screen has changed as well now its called Heavy Rain: Move Edition and its not as nice looking as the original I want the old version back :(

i played killzone 3 beta and you though black ops was bad, You ain't seen nothin' yet (B-B-B-Baby)

lucky it was only a beta but I couldnt play it what so ever

i played killzone 3 beta and you though black ops was bad, You ain't seen nothin' yet (B-B-B-Baby)

lucky it was only a beta but I couldnt play it what so ever

As in it was disconnecting? or the game itself was bad?

FFS my sig has been reported again, what loser takes the time to do that?!

krudler wrote: »
    As in it was disconnecting? or the game itself was bad?

you know the dreaded looking for other players screen on the ps3, it was like that

it just stop loading up

The game it self was very meh

I reckon someone on the cod forum reported ya because your not the only cod player that has beeen reported

who ever has done it, is pretty bad and just plain sad tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What the hell is it this time?

If you post here and ask what the story is, Gordan will have a chat with you.

• Advertisement

you know the dreaded looking for other players screen on the ps3, it was like that

it just stop loading up

The game it self was very meh

Ah ok, yeah betas do that, plenty of time to iron out the kinks. I enjoyed KZ2 online the big groundwar battles are intense. its strange playing a fps that doesnt have perks and all the stuff COD has though, but its much more balanced.

2011 is shaping up to be an amazing year for games, the 3DS is on the way (day one purchase for me) Dead Space 2 and LBP2 in Jan, Killzone 3 in Feb, The Last Guardian (my most anticipated game) in April, then Arkham City in September, theres hardly any games out this christmas I want aside from Donkey Kong Country Returns, and maybe Need for Speed Hot Pursuit when it drops in price, cant stand simulator driving games like Gran Turismo but I love the arcadey type ones like Burnout and Split Second.

anyone playing a xbox 360 controller on the ps3 and if so what are ye using

one such device is the cross battle adapter but I cant seem to find any in ireland

Chris Hughton just got sacked.

Madness. They've been inconsistent, but sure any newly promoted teams are inconsistent at best.

Silly Geordies will shout for Sherear's name again :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

thats crazy he did a great job,stupid decision,id love to see him managing ireland instead of our geriatric italian

anyone playing a xbox 360 controller on the ps3 and if so what are ye using

one such device is the cross battle adapter but I cant seem to find any in ireland

You wont get them in Ireland

Typical Geordies

Shammy wrote: »

Typical Geordies

In fairness(and I laughed at Geordies for many many years), this one seems to be the owners fault completely. He's completely loco.. even more than me :eek:

Geordies, going by comments here(soccer forum) and other sites seem proper pissed off at this ridiculous decision and rightly so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Pure madness that sacking

In fairness(and I laughed at Geordies for many many years), this one seems to be the owners fault completely. He's completely loco.. even more than me :eek:

Geordies, going by comments here(soccer forum) and other sites seem proper pissed off at this ridiculous decision and rightly so.

In fairness most football followers think its a bit of an outrage .

But how many managers has Mike Ashely gone through ?

• Advertisement

It has to be about 5 or 6.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement